Jmikecpa

PXG Fitting is Scheduled

Our Sponsors

I’ve been thru a pxg fitting as well as a titleist one and have been to various demo days for pretty much every brand out there.

I’m curious what you think pxg does fitting wise that other brands don’t do.

Cool, me too. I was a PING certified fitter; granted that was in 2005, I myself have a little bit of experience in fittings

Reading and listening to others experiences. Each of which have been overwhelmingly positive. When you exclude CC or TXG I haven’t heard consistently positive accounts of fittings compared to those who went through PXG.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Cool, me too. I’m also a PING certified fitter; granted that was in 2005, I myself have a little bit of experience in fittings emoji4.png

Reading and listening to others experiences. Each of which have been overwhelmingly positive. When you exclude CC or TXG I haven’t heard consistently positive accounts of fittings compared to those who went through PXG.

PXG definitely has some negativity around their recent fitting process. They have added a bunch of younger kids doing mobile fittings that are basically launch monitor experts and not real good at the aspects of fitting. I know of someone who has been thru a fitting at pxg hq that had a terrible experience with a fitter who wasn’t really interested in getting him into what worked best.

As for the master fitter and/or regional fitters are a better fitting experience. This is the fitting I went thru and was very similar to what how titleist Thursdays are. They are done by appointment and have all the shafts and heads available and the vast majority of time are with very good fitters. Like with any company there are good and bad fitters despite them being trained the same way at hq.

PXG fittings are on par with ping traveling tour van fittings and titleist Thursdays. I’m not aware of any other brands doing these type of fitting days.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, gobama84 said:

Not that I would ever be good enough to own a set of PXG, just know that Bob Parsons was a Marine Corps Vietnam Vet and gives Veterans a great discount.

Not only does he do all of that but he also gives Firefighters and Police Officers a First Responder discount too. Which is always a good thing. I remember when he started the company in addition to being a Veteran he earned my respect by stating he had the money to start a golf company building golf clubs the way he wanted to. He also stated that he did not care if he made a profit or not but he wanted to build golf clubs his way. if I had the disposable income he earned I would have done the same thing even though I will admit my clubs would have been different

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

Not only does he do all of that but he also gives Firefighters and Police Officers a First Responder discount too. Which is always a good thing. I remember when he started the company in addition to being a Veteran he earned my respect by stating he had the money to start a golf company building golf clubs the way he wanted to. He also stated that he did not care if he made a profit or not but he wanted to build golf clubs his way. if I had the disposable income he earned I would have done the same thing even though I will admit my clubs would have been different

And I hope you know where he earned it. GoDaddy.com

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, gobama84 said:

And I hope you know where he earned it. GoDaddy.com

Oh yeah!!!