Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

25 minutes ago, Middler said:

Lofts v iron numbers have decreased much more dramatically in the past 20 years. And we get the high launch, low CG characteristic - that has nothing to do with what number manufacturers choose to stamp on their irons. But both sides “ignore” the others POV, so repeating the same thing over and over is pointless. And lofts aren’t going to increase again, so who cares. “What did you hit has no meaning any more?” so no point in asking or answering anymore, no biggie.

What did you hit never had any meaning except to those with an ego. The guys I play with on a regular who are all retired now only ask what myself or one other guy hit because we don’t play full swings all the time and they like to know the club we played and type of shot plus they like reminiscence about their younger days. Anyone with a good understanding of the game has multiple shots with the same club depending on green conditions, pin location, wind, etc. most of the good players I’ve played with never hit a full club especially with scoring irons and wedges.

The great thing about golf is there are tons of options and those who don’t like jacked lofts don’t have to play them and those who like some helpful with getting and keeping the ball in the air and getting some distance can enjoy the game with the game improvement clubs. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

What did you hit never had any meaning except to those with an ego.

Yep. I remember playing with my dads old league partner. I had been hitting little knock downs all day. Hit a 9 iron into a green at about 95 yards away.. he asked me what I hit and immediately started laughing....

Next hole was a dogleg left par 5. Took out my 3 iron and roped a beautiful shot about 60 yards farther than his driver. He didn’t ask me what I hit any more.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:14 PM, RickyBobby_PR said:

I would love to hear more about this lack of shame? Please elaborate 

This is the deal, pure and simple.

Playing with modern jacked lofts is very similar to playing a flugelhorn from piano sheet music.

You have to transpose in your head.

When you see a number 4 stamped on the sole, that's a 2-iron.

When you see a number 7, that's a 5-iron.

And so forth. 

Please don't tell me that the engineers assign club numbers according to "launch window" rather than loft.

When they decided to replace names like mid-iron, mashie, and yes, niblick, with a numbering system, trust me, nobody was thinking about "launch windows."

I have nothing against the modern, advanced technology.

I'm just offended by the simple cosmetics of vanity stamping.

As a veteran of fifty years of golf, it offends my intelligence.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

4 hours ago, NiftyNiblick said:

This is the deal, pure and simple.

Playing with modern jacked lofts is very similar to playing a flugelhorn from piano sheet music.

You have to transpose in your head.

When you see a number 4 stamped on the sole, that's a 2-iron.

When you see a number 7, that's a 5-iron.

And so forth. 

Please don't tell me that the engineers assign club numbers according to "launch window" rather than loft.

When they decided to replace names like mid-iron, mashie, and yes, niblick, with a numbering system, trust me, nobody was thinking about "launch windows."

I have nothing against the modern, advanced technology.

I'm just offended by the simple cosmetics of vanity stamping.

As a veteran of fifty years of golf, it offends my intelligence.

Just as I suspected the get off my lawn with the modern irons and nothing specific about why titleist is a shame, considering they have had a GI set on the ap1 for a decade.

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

6 hours ago, Tsecor said:

whats taking so long to see these on you tube? i want to see some testing!!!

The fact they just came out and probably haven’t been sent to anyone yet since they probably haven’t made many.

They aren’t available til March 12th for fittings/preorders  and the 27th for retail.

Even though they have some changes in design to account for the increased loft there’s probably not going to be much to say that hasn’t been said about the T100 already 

10 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

The fact they just came out and probably haven’t been sent to anyone yet since they probably haven’t made many.

They aren’t available til March 12th for fittings/preorders  and the 27th for retail.

Even though they have some changes in design to account for the increased loft there’s probably not going to be much to say that hasn’t been said about the T100 already 

Ive seen one guy on you tube had them but no testing. Just an intro.

You are probably right but IMO there is enough difference with the design to make a difference. Why would titleist release these if they were ultimately the same? I think the movement of the tungsten along with the sole design and stronger lofts should be enough to show a significant difference in performance.........maybe im just hoping since i am in the market for new irons this year 😉

Golf is cool

1 hour ago, Tsecor said:

Ive seen one guy on you tube had them but no testing. Just an intro.

You are probably right but IMO there is enough difference with the design to make a difference. Why would titleist release these if they were ultimately the same? I think the movement of the tungsten along with the sole design and stronger lofts should be enough to show a significant difference in performance.........maybe im just hoping since i am in the market for new irons this year 😉

They aren’t the same in the fact they are 2* stronger and have a different sole to account for the change in loft which is always a concern for some when bending stronger. Some don’t have issues with bounce but others do. I have a friend that plays CB/players type irons and bends 2* with no issues in turf interaction but have seen others struggle due to aoa.

they changed the center of gravity as well due to the design. The general similarity is that they are a players club with stronger lofts to allow those who want a players looking and feeling club but the distance in those types of clubs work against the golfer. Similar to ap2 and the release of ap3. Golfers like the look and feel of Ap2 but didn’t hit them far enough and they didn’t like the look or feel of ap1 so they were left without an option from titleist. Along comes ap3 to fill that need

so when I say th was are going to be the same/similar to the t100 they are going to feel and look like a players iron and will have some level of forgiveness but they will go farther due to increased loft

25 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

They aren’t the same in the fact they are 2* stronger and have a different sole to account for the change in loft which is always a concern for some when bending stronger. Some don’t have issues with bounce but others do. I have a friend that plays CB/players type irons and bends 2* with no issues in turf interaction but have seen others struggle due to aoa.

they changed the center of gravity as well due to the design. The general similarity is that they are a players club with stronger lofts to allow those who want a players looking and feeling club but the distance in those types of clubs work against the golfer. Similar to ap2 and the release of ap3. Golfers like the look and feel of Ap2 but didn’t hit them far enough and they didn’t like the look or feel of ap1 so they were left without an option from titleist. Along comes ap3 to fill that need

so when I say th was are going to be the same/similar to the t100 they are going to feel and look like a players iron and will have some level of forgiveness but they will go farther due to increased loft

i play the 712 CB and have for many years. I bent them 2 degrees and have never had an issue with the turf. These, IMO, are some of the best irons ever built but im getting to the point of needed some extra distance and maybe some "help" but I cannot stand looking down at chunky irons....and i need something that plays good out of the rough since i tend to be off the fairway quite often....chunky soles do not help me from the rough....so im hoping the T100-S might be ok for me

Golf is cool

41 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

i play the 712 CB and have for many years. I bent them 2 degrees and have never had an issue with the turf. These, IMO, are some of the best irons ever built but im getting to the point of needed some extra distance and maybe some "help" but I cannot stand looking down at chunky irons....and i need something that plays good out of the rough since i tend to be off the fairway quite often....chunky soles do not help me from the rough....so im hoping the T100-S might be ok for me

I would suggest demo’ng the t100 and see how you get along with them. They are slightly stronger lofts than the 712 cb. Iirc t100 are 1* stronger at pw and 9i thru 5 or 6i then same after that. 

Based on numbers with t100 you would know if the t100-s would be what you need or maybe just a small tweak to t100. 

T100S PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY

T100S irons are masterfully designed to deliver the same tour-level precision and signature forged feel as T100, in 2-degree stronger lofts for longer distance:

• Carefully calibrated T100 design with 2-degree stronger lofts enhances carry distance throughout the set.

• New fully-forged dual cavity construction provides precise distance and control

• Thinner, more responsive face increases ball speed across the face.

• Co-forged dual-density tungsten (with an average of 66 grams placed in the heel and toe of the mid and long irons) delivers exceptional stability.

• Tour-refined sole shape (same as T100) features a thin topline, minimal offset and enhanced camber for improved turf interaction.

• Progressive set design – with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths – delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.

• Available irons: 3 (19°), 4 (22°), 5 (25°), 6 (28°), 7 (32°), 8 (36°), 9 (40°), P (44°), W (48°).

“While we’ve engineered T100S for distance, this still a precision product,” said Marni Ines, Director, Titleist Irons Development, Golf Club R&D. “To be a great iron player you need to be in control of your distances and have the ability to work the ball when the shot calls for it. The design of T100S simply allows players to hit their number from even farther away – with the tight dispersion and proper trajectory they need to hit it close

Golf is cool

25 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

T100S PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY

T100S irons are masterfully designed to deliver the same tour-level precision and signature forged feel as T100, in 2-degree stronger lofts for longer distance:

• Carefully calibrated T100 design with 2-degree stronger lofts enhances carry distance throughout the set.

• New fully-forged dual cavity construction provides precise distance and control

• Thinner, more responsive face increases ball speed across the face.

• Co-forged dual-density tungsten (with an average of 66 grams placed in the heel and toe of the mid and long irons) delivers exceptional stability.

• Tour-refined sole shape (same as T100) features a thin topline, minimal offset and enhanced camber for improved turf interaction.

• Progressive set design – with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths – delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.

• Available irons: 3 (19°), 4 (22°), 5 (25°), 6 (28°), 7 (32°), 8 (36°), 9 (40°), P (44°), W (48°).

“While we’ve engineered T100S for distance, this still a precision product,” said Marni Ines, Director, Titleist Irons Development, Golf Club R&D. “To be a great iron player you need to be in control of your distances and have the ability to work the ball when the shot calls for it. The design of T100S simply allows players to hit their number from even farther away – with the tight dispersion and proper trajectory they need to hit it close. 

I have mixed feelings on this, More distance should be hitting an extra club but lets make a new set to sell only for more distance. I guess Titleist is stating they are stronger and only reason they are stronger is for distance. They are not saying its a new and improved better then the old one and don't mention lofts.

Titlest could add a 2 iron to the set and make it 2* weaker then current and market it as T100-Control and just change the number of T100-S on the bottom of the club from a 7 to an 8 iron. 

Unless Titleist is planning to go to a we make clubs in 2* increments and you pick which loft you want to dial in bag gapping. I am totally on board with this idea and would allow for precise adjustment for fitters and golfer I'm sure this is a waste from manufacturing and confusing to someone buying off the rack. I really would enjoy this idea, I don't know how the numbers on the bottom would work but maybe we get to stamping numbers on at purchase or move to lofts on the bottom.

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

1 hour ago, pozzit said:

I have mixed feelings on this, More distance should be hitting an extra club but lets make a new set to sell only for more distance. I guess Titleist is stating they are stronger and only reason they are stronger is for distance. They are not saying its a new and improved better then the old one and don't mention lofts.

Titlest could add a 2 iron to the set and make it 2* weaker then current and market it as T100-Control and just change the number of T100-S on the bottom of the club from a 7 to an 8 iron. 

Unless Titleist is planning to go to a we make clubs in 2* increments and you pick which loft you want to dial in bag gapping. I am totally on board with this idea and would allow for precise adjustment for fitters and golfer I'm sure this is a waste from manufacturing and confusing to someone buying off the rack. I really would enjoy this idea, I don't know how the numbers on the bottom would work but maybe we get to stamping numbers on at purchase or move to lofts on the bottom.

To your last paragraph the choose your loft makeup in a set was done by the guys at Ben Hogan as was the loft number on the bottom. They loft didn’t go over well and they have done away with that. It’s been a while since I’ve looked at their site but I believe they have done away with choose your loft makeup as well.

As to the rest they aren’t making a club to sell only for distance but rather to meet a market demand. There are golfers who enjoy playing a smaller profile head like the T100’s but due to either their launch conditions or desire to hit a club a certain distance have been ordering thru either fittings or on their own the T100’s bent strong and there are probably some that after this tweak due to the change in loft have had contact issues because the change in bounce. Titleist took this and now are offering a players iron with feel with stronger lofts. So those who don’t want the bigger look if the t200 but need help have an option without sacrificing turf interaction. This also allows them to keep the T100 as an offering for those who want the look and loft of the design.

Most players distance irons like p790, i500, pxg 0311P have a larger profile that doesn’t fit the eye of those wanting help while using a players club. T100-s fills that void.

26 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

To your last paragraph the choose your loft makeup in a set was done by the guys at Ben Hogan as was the loft number on the bottom. They loft didn’t go over well and they have done away with that. It’s been a while since I’ve looked at their site but I believe they have done away with choose your loft makeup as well.

As to the rest they aren’t making a club to sell only for distance but rather to meet a market demand. There are golfers who enjoy playing a smaller profile head like the T100’s but due to either their launch conditions or desire to hit a club a certain distance have been ordering thru either fittings or on their own the T100’s bent strong and there are probably some that after this tweak due to the change in loft have had contact issues because the change in bounce. Titleist took this and now are offering a players iron with feel with stronger lofts. So those who don’t want the bigger look if the t200 but need help have an option without sacrificing turf interaction.

Most players distance irons like p790, i500, pxg 0311P have a larger profile that doesn’t fit the eye of those wanting help while using a players club. T100-s fills that void.

I knew Ben Hogan used to do lofts but didn't know they had 2* increments. Thats a cool concept for fitting but im sure would not be the most cost effective method

I am a little surprised that golfers are adjusting the loft of every club. I have always understood loft adjustments is usually used to get even gapping compared to getting 3-6 yards more out of each club. I understand the smaller profile for users but are they gaining anything from having a 6.5 iron instead  hitting a light 6? Are users really trying to dial a 6 iron in to 170 yards instead of 165? Is the Launch, Spin & decent changing enough to need a 7S over a 95% 6 iron? I don't blame Titleist for cashing in on a market gap.

I'm just confused and if the clubs are the nearly identical but 1/2 club more?

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

1 hour ago, pozzit said:

To me these "look" the same but with the stronger lofts you have to reengineer the sole and they moved around the tungsten and thinned out the face. I feel its a redesign with the same aesthetics. but here are the lofts

T-Series SPECIFICATIONS
  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 P W W2 W3
T100 21° 24° 27° 30° 34° 38° 42° 46° 50° -- --
T100•S 19° 22° 25° 28° 32° 36° 40° 44° 48° -- --
T200 -- 21° 24° 27° 30° 34° 38° 43° 48° -- --
T300 -- 20° 23° 26° 29° 33° 38° 43° 48° 53° --
T400 -- -- 20° 23° 26° 29° 33° 38° 43° 49° 55°
Lie 60° 61° 62° 62.5° 63° 63.5° 64° 64° 64° 64° 64°
Length 39.00" 38.50" 38.00" 37.50" 37.00" 36.50" 36.00" 35.75" 35.50" 35.50" 35.25"
Edited by Tsecor

Golf is cool

8 minutes ago, pozzit said:

I knew Ben Hogan used to do lofts but didn't know they had 2* increments. Thats a cool concept for fitting but im sure would not be the most cost effective method

I am a little surprised that golfers are adjusting the loft of every club. I have always understood loft adjustments is usually used to get even gapping compared to getting 3-6 yards more out of each club. I understand the smaller profile for users but are they gaining anything from having a 6.5 iron instead  hitting a light 6? Are users really trying to dial a 6 iron in to 170 yards instead of 165? Is the Launch, Spin & decent changing enough to need a 7S over a 95% 6 iron? I don't blame Titleist for cashing in on a market gap.

I'm just confused and if the clubs are the nearly identical but 1/2 club more?

I think it varies by the person. Some are doing the adjusting because spin/launch are too high. This has been something experienced with ap2 as well. For some the spin is too high and cost them distance so they bend to lower it.

others have a distance in their mind for a club but don’t want to play the larger profile in t200/300 to get it plus they like the feel. I have a buddy who plays Srixons and bends them 2*. It’s a preference/comfortability think more than anything for those guys. 

8 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I think it varies by the person. Some are doing the adjusting because spin/launch are too high. This has been something experienced with ap2 as well. For some the spin is too high and cost them distance so they bend to lower it.

others have a distance in their mind for a club but don’t want to play the larger profile in t200/300 to get it plus they like the feel. I have a buddy who plays Srixons and bends them 2*. It’s a preference/comfortability think more than anything for those guys. 

Let’s not forget preferred shot windows, but everything you’ve said so far is spot on. 
Anyone looking at the T100-S and saying “they just bent them 2-degrees stronger” is missing the point. There’s so much more at play with these clubs that make them better than that and IMO that make them better than a lot of clubs in the players distance category.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

1 minute ago, TR1PTIK said:

Let’s not forget preferred shot windows, but everything you’ve said so far is spot on. 
Anyone looking at the T100-S and saying “they just bent them 2-degrees stronger” is missing the point. There’s so much more at play with these clubs that make them better than that and IMO that make them better than a lot of clubs in the players distance category.

boom

Golf is cool

14 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

I kinda mentioned that in the previous post but that’s been the main reason I’ve seen people who bent T100 say was the reasoning for it. I think the ones looking purely for distance in a smaller head are few compared to those looking for shot window. The amount of spin was a huge knock against the ap2 for a lot of amateurs from my reading on forums and social media groups. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
was hoping some testers got their hands on these prior to that

All I see are some pre Release Marketing stories . As for forum or most wanted; to early for those to get started.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

This is my personal experience with the "jacked lofts."  There's nothing wrong with the lofts of the clubs.

There's plenty wrong with the numbers stamped on them, specifically the club number-loft correlation.

The engineers and designers will justify the vanity lofts talking about moving weight distribution and establishing launch windows.

But here's the deal.  When you actually have that 20º 4-iron in your hands and you hit it, low and behold, it goes 2-iron distance! There was no need NOT to continue calling the 20º iron a 2-iron.  The weight distribution, the launch angle, and all the other excuses turn out to be nonsense.  It's vanity stamping.  It started in the late seventies and early eighties and it just kept getting more and more ridiculous.  

Now many recreational players begin their numbered irons with the number six, and their PW and TWO gap wedges are what used to be 8, 9, and PW.  Is this an efficient use of the numbers--having more than half of them that many players no longer use?  

As long as you know how far you hit each club blah blah blah.  Intellectual laziness in my view.  And disrespect for tradition.

I had the clubs in my hands. I hit them.  So I know that I'm right. A 20º 4-iron is absolutely a 2-iron with the wrong number stamped on it.

Constantly changing the numbering system is a cheap marketing ploy and nothing else.

24 minutes ago, NiftyNiblick said:

This is my personal experience with the "jacked lofts."  There's nothing wrong with the lofts of the clubs.

There's plenty wrong with the numbers stamped on them, specifically the club number-loft correlation.

The engineers and designers will justify the vanity lofts talking about moving weight distribution and establishing launch windows.

But here's the deal.  When you actually have that 20º 4-iron in your hands and you hit it, low and behold, it goes 2-iron distance! There was no need NOT to continue calling the 20º iron a 2-iron.  The weight distribution, the launch angle, and all the other excuses turn out to be nonsense.  It's vanity stamping.  It started in the late seventies and early eighties and it just kept getting more and more ridiculous.  

Now many recreational players begin their numbered irons with the number six, and their PW and TWO gap wedges are what used to be 8, 9, and PW.  Is this an efficient use of the numbers--having more than half of them that many players no longer use?  

As long as you know how far you hit each club blah blah blah.  Intellectual laziness in my view.  And disrespect for tradition.

I had the clubs in my hands. I hit them.  So I know that I'm right. A 20º 4-iron is absolutely a 2-iron with the wrong number stamped on it.

Constantly changing the numbering system is a cheap marketing ploy and nothing else.

This has been discussed and discussed in another thread. Take the conversation there.  You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but we won't permit you to continually shout your 'get off my lawn" take on this where it doesn't belong.  I suggest any comment about this post be made via PM, not in this thread.  TY

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

This has been discussed and discussed in another thread. Take the conversation there.  You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but we won't permit you to continually shout your 'get off my lawn" take on this where it doesn't belong.  I suggest any comment about this post be made via PM, not in this thread.  TY

Done. Your comment could have been made on a PM as well.