Jump to content
Golfspy_CG2

Titleist Introuces T100-S Forged Irons

Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

FAIRHAVEN, Mass. (Jan. 16, 2019) – The introduction of the all-new Titleist T100•S irons meets the need for a fully-forged player’s iron that plays stronger to produce greater distance.

 

Modeled after the tour-refined design of the new Titleist T100 models – which have quickly become the most played irons this season on the PGA Tour – the new T100•S irons are individually calibrated with 2-degree stronger lofts to give better players the distance they need to score lower, while preserving the feel and precision required for superior shot shaping.

 

Available for fittings March 12 (and in golf shops March 27), T100•S is a direct result of player feedback and the engineering ingenuity that has made Titleist the longstanding #1 iron on the PGA Tour. Joining T100, T200 and T300 in the strikingly new T-Series iron family, the T100•S introduces a new fully-forged Player’s Distance iron model unlike anything else in the category.

 

“T100•S was developed as a Player’s Distance iron with an emphasis on the word Player’s. We’ve taken the most popular irons on the PGA Tour and carefully engineered them to maximize distance,” said Josh Talge, Vice President, Titleist Golf Club Marketing.

 

“As we were launching the new T-Series, we met a lot of golfers who were really excited about T100 but had become accustomed to playing stronger-lofted iron sets. It would have been really easy to just take T100’s and bend them stronger for those players. But by doing that you start to sacrifice the incredible feel and turf interaction – the reasons why players were gravitating toward them in the first place. So our engineers went back and redesigned each individual iron to give these players the stronger lofts and distance they’re looking for, while preserving the performance of that pure forged shape and sole.”

 

T100•S PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY
T100•S irons are masterfully designed to deliver the same tour-level precision and signature forged feel as T100, in 2-degree stronger lofts for longer distance:
 

• Carefully calibrated T100 design with 2-degree stronger lofts enhances carry distance throughout the set.
 

• New fully-forged dual cavity construction provides precise distance and control

 

• Thinner, more responsive face increases ball speed across the face.
 

• Co-forged dual-density tungsten (with an average of 66 grams placed in the heel and toe of the mid and long irons) delivers exceptional stability.
 

• Tour-refined sole shape (same as T100) features a thin topline, minimal offset and enhanced camber for improved turf interaction.
 

• Progressive set design – with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths – delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
 

• Available irons: 3 (19º), 4 (22º), 5 (25º), 6 (28º), 7 (32º), 8 (36º), 9 (40º), P (44º), W48.

 

“While we’ve engineered T100•S for distance, this still a precision product,” said Marni Ines, Director, Titleist Irons Development, Golf Club R&D. “To be a great iron player you need to be in control of your distances and have the ability to work the ball when the shot calls for it. The design of T100•S simply allows players to hit their number from even farther away – with the tight dispersion and proper trajectory they need to hit it close.”

 

FREE TRIAL & FITTINGS

Beginning March 12, golfers can experience the performance of T100•S irons by attending a Titleist Fitting and Trial event (including Titleist Thursdays), being held at hundreds of locations nationwide. To find an event, or book a free T-Series iron fitting with a Titleist Product Specialist, golfers can visit  https://www.titleist.com/fitting/appointments.

 

T100•S STOCK SHAFT

T100•S’s stock shaft – the True Temper Projext X LZ (Mid launch, low spin | 120g) – enhances ball speed and launch for maximum distance with the proper trajectory to stop shots closer to the hole.

 

In addition, Titleist offers an industry-leading number of custom shaft choices, many at no upcharge.

 

T100•S AVAILABILITY

New Titleist T-Series T100•S irons will be available in golf shops worldwide beginning March 27, with fittings beginning March 12. MAP $175 per club ($1399/set of 8).
 

ON THE WEB

https://www.titleist.com/golf-clubs/irons/t100s

Titleist_T100S.jpg

  • Like 1

:titelist-small: TS1 10.5 Fubuki 45g Shaft

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 5w 18* Ventus Black 

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7,9 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T300 KBS TGI 80 5 iron thorugh 46 W2

:vokey-small: SM7 50.08, 54.08 and 58.14 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also here's the link to Tony's Cover Story on the Home Page

https://mygolfspy.com/titleist-t100s-iron-review/

  • Like 1

:titelist-small: TS1 10.5 Fubuki 45g Shaft

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 5w 18* Ventus Black 

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7,9 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T300 KBS TGI 80 5 iron thorugh 46 W2

:vokey-small: SM7 50.08, 54.08 and 58.14 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking a great product and making it better in the same release period based on player feedback. I like the why wait two years to release it when we can do it now

  • Like 3

Driver: Titleist 917D3 9.5 with Graphite Design MAD Pro 65g S

Wood: Titleist 917F2 with UST Mamiya Helium 5F4

Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 21 with Atmos Blue 85 S

Irons: Titleist 718 AP3 4i, 718 CB 5-6, MB 7-9 with KBS $ Taper 125

Wedges: Vokey SM7 46/50/54/60 with DG s200

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a high swing speed player fit into players irons (jpx 919 Tours) and guess what? My world renowned fitter fit me to have them bent strong. 

Why? Because stronger lofts give me optimal launch, peak height and landing angle. 

Jason Day plays his irons strong.

And guess what? It has nothing to do with distance 

  • Like 7

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 Plus Ping 9* VA Nemesys 65FIVE
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* VA Vylyn 75FIVE
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 49 F - 54 S - 59 D
:mizuno-small: M Craft I
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X
 
SuperSpeed Forum Tester
Initial Driver Speed on Provided Monitor: 109 MPH
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this move.  It provides another option to fitters as well as keeping the "get off my lawn with your strong lofts" crowd happy with the weaker lofted "regular T100s". 

  • Haha 1

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

 

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:cobra-small: F9 TL, Atmos TS Blue
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:bridgestone-small: BXS

Romans 10:9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will admit being a bit confused by this release. Then again, Titleist did do the 690 DOT heads that were essentially the result of the exact same thing. 


Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

I will admit being a bit confused by this release. Then again, Titleist did do the 690 DOT heads that were essentially the result of the exact same thing. 

What’s confusing. They took consumer/fitter and tour feedback and designed a club that meets a demand and released it as soon as they finished it. 
 

They could have said ok team consumers and players want the look and feel of t100 but they want to some help hitting that like further. Let’s work on that for the next release. Now the consumer would have to wait almost 2 years for a release instead of getting it now.

If anyone bought a set of t100 irons or t200 irons and are now mad that these came out then they didn’t get a properly fit set before. Those who liked the distance of the t200 but not the looks and wanted to get t100 but couldn’t get what they needed distance wise now have an option

 


Driver: Titleist 917D3 9.5 with Graphite Design MAD Pro 65g S

Wood: Titleist 917F2 with UST Mamiya Helium 5F4

Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 21 with Atmos Blue 85 S

Irons: Titleist 718 AP3 4i, 718 CB 5-6, MB 7-9 with KBS $ Taper 125

Wedges: Vokey SM7 46/50/54/60 with DG s200

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

What’s confusing. They took consumer/fitter and tour feedback and designed a club that meets a demand and released it as soon as they finished it. 
 

They could have said ok team consumers and players want the look and feel of t100 but they want to some help hitting that like further. Let’s work on that for the next release. Now the consumer would have to wait almost 2 years for a release instead of getting it now.

If anyone bought a set of t100 irons or t200 irons and are now mad that these came out then they didn’t get a properly fit set before. Those who liked the distance of the t200 but not the looks and wanted to get t100 but couldn’t get what they needed distance wise now have an option

 

I get all that, I guess my question is why not just bend them strong? 


Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jlukes said:

I'm a high swing speed player fit into players irons (jpx 919 Tours) and guess what? My world renowned fitter fit me to have them bent strong. 

Why? Because stronger lofts give me optimal launch, peak height and landing angle. 

Jason Day plays his irons strong.

And guess what? It has nothing to do with distance 

When I was fit for the PING G410's for testing, they did the same for me.  I was put into the strong lofted irons to help with ball flight, not distance.  That being said, I think I will be first in line to try these!  They look fantastic and seems to be everything I am looking for in a club.  But...gotta hit them first.

  • Like 2

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small:  Apex w/Kuro Kage stiff

4 Hybrid: :callaway-small:  Apex w/Kuro Kage stiff

Irons:  5-PW :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged w/ Modus 120 xstiff

Wedges:   :titelist-small: SM6 56* F grind, 52* M grind

Putter:  :bettinardi-1: Studio Stock #3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

What’s confusing. They took consumer/fitter and tour feedback and designed a club that meets a demand and released it as soon as they finished it. 
 

They could have said ok team consumers and players want the look and feel of t100 but they want to some help hitting that like further. Let’s work on that for the next release. Now the consumer would have to wait almost 2 years for a release instead of getting it now.

If anyone bought a set of t100 irons or t200 irons and are now mad that these came out then they didn’t get a properly fit set before. Those who liked the distance of the t200 but not the looks and wanted to get t100 but couldn’t get what they needed distance wise now have an option

 

I felt this way about their drivers this past year.  When shopping for a new driver, they only had the TS2 and TS3.  I tried them, numbers were not the best for me, so I bought my Flash SZ, THEN they came out with the TS1 and TS4.  Maybe one of these would have been the one for me.  Who knows because I can't afford to go buy a new $500 driver every season.  

  • Like 1

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small:  Apex w/Kuro Kage stiff

4 Hybrid: :callaway-small:  Apex w/Kuro Kage stiff

Irons:  5-PW :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged w/ Modus 120 xstiff

Wedges:   :titelist-small: SM6 56* F grind, 52* M grind

Putter:  :bettinardi-1: Studio Stock #3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

I get all that, I guess my question is why not just bend them strong? 

The way I’ve read the mgs info in the op, Jonathan walls article and the the info on titleist page. That was happening in fittings and sounds like they were looking at spec sheets coming thru or talking to their fitters and got the feedback that led them to decide to offer another option with stronger lofts and a sole to go with that change plus the cg to get the right launch. We know for some golfers when they go strong the leading edge becomes an issue due to the bounce change. So maybe that was in the feedback too saying we have customers that need/want that stronger lofts but we can’t get them into the club they like because of the leading edge.

 

  • Like 4

Driver: Titleist 917D3 9.5 with Graphite Design MAD Pro 65g S

Wood: Titleist 917F2 with UST Mamiya Helium 5F4

Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 21 with Atmos Blue 85 S

Irons: Titleist 718 AP3 4i, 718 CB 5-6, MB 7-9 with KBS $ Taper 125

Wedges: Vokey SM7 46/50/54/60 with DG s200

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Middler said:

 Players who used to hit a “5” brag about hitting their 7 iron 175 yards every day, and that helps sell clubs, period. 
 

 

 

Interesting, I play ALOT of golf with a lot of different people, both that I know and random people I get paired up with and I have never heard anyone BRAG about how far they a 7 iron.  Now occasionaly I will hear bar room talk about driver lengths, but never hear in regards to an iron.   The number on the bottom mean next to nothing to most everyone I play with. 

  • Like 6

:titelist-small: TS1 10.5 Fubuki 45g Shaft

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 5w 18* Ventus Black 

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7,9 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T300 KBS TGI 80 5 iron thorugh 46 W2

:vokey-small: SM7 50.08, 54.08 and 58.14 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My buddy is a PGA Pro and staffs with Titleist. He did his fitting right after all of these new irons released, and he was fitted for the T100, but went with the 200 just for the distance. Obviously, he’d be perfect for these!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  • Like 1

Driver: :honma: TR20 460, :Fuji: Ventus Black 70X

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :srixon-small: Z585 4/5 iron, Z785 6-PW, :Nippon:Modus 120X

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Platinum M5 HT Mallet, 36"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Interesting, I play ALOT of golf with a lot of different people, both that I know and random people I get paired up with and I have never heard anyone BRAG about how far they a 7 iron.  Now occasionaly I will hear bar room talk about driver lengths, but never hear in regards to an iron.   The number on the bottom mean next to nothing to most everyone I play with. 

 

... Pretty much the same for me. I have run across a handful of players thru the years that talk about how far they hit their irons, but all of them swung out of their shoes attempting to achieve max distance with every swing. Conversely those that actual hit their irons very far by technique and ability never talked about distance or their equipment and in some cases were amazingly ignorant about their equipment. I have always felt that distance claims are made by OEM's and not golfers, at least the majority of golfers. Outside of golf forums I am amazed at how little knowledge even really good players seem to have. It is certainly not uncommon for me to ask what shaft someone has in any given club and get "stiff flex" as a response yet oblivious to what kind of shaft they are playing.

... It is the same reason OEM's offer 46" shafts in their drivers, not because golfers hit them farther but because their Iron Byron hits them farther and they can make distance claims in their ads. Fwiw, I don't blame the OEMs because they have to keep up. I have talked to more than a few engineers that roll their at distance claims because they are trying to produce the best driver they can taking into consideration spin, trajectory, forgiveness, sound, feel and at least enough distance to be competitive. If they are 2.1yds shorter than the #1 driver they really could not care less as long as all the other qualities are there. Sales VP's are another story ... 

... But back to irons, PXG and TaylorMade P790's created a new category of irons that looked good at address (and for some in the bag) were the right size and shape, amazingly forgiving for a players iron and produced added distance. I was not a candidate for a distance iron but after hitting the P790's I fell in love with the entire package. The added distance took some adjusting but the look at address, feel and forgiveness won me over. Obviously sales tell the story and other OEM's have no choice but to compete with their own players distance irons so I completely understand Titlest releasing the T100-S model. 

  • Like 6

Driver:   Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 9* ... Tensei Pro Orange 60r
Fw wood: Cobra Speedzone 14.5* ... Atmos TS Blue 75s
Utility:   TaylorMade RBZ Tour Hy ... Matrix Altus 85 hy
Irons:    4-Gw Titleist T100-S ... Kuro Kage 105 Tini s-flex
              4-pw TaylorMade P760 ... Recoil Prototype 95 r-flex
Wedges:  SM6 52* F Grind /SM7D & SM8M 58* ... Recoil 110s
Putter:  Newport 2.5 at 33"
Ball:  TaylorMade TP5x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The interesting comment I’ve seen in several platforms and I guess it’s somewhat from titleist as they state the 100s are players distance irons is titleist needed to have these to compete with the other players distance irons out there and such.

Titleist had that already in the t200 which they state on their website are designed to help the better players score better. Other than the pw these are at least 1-2* weaker than the t200. 

imo they didn’t need another distance iron but rather they are listening to feedback and addressing consumer demand. How many times do we see people say that they wish a company would have done something in a release or if they could have made club x be like club y in some aspect be it looks, sound, etc and it doesn’t happen til the next release. Now we have a brand especially one known for sticking to standard release cycles, traditional type clubs and perceived marketing toward a certain type of golfer stepping outside of that and delivering almost on demand what the consumer wants less than 6 months after a release & the move gets questioned. 

  • Like 3

Driver: Titleist 917D3 9.5 with Graphite Design MAD Pro 65g S

Wood: Titleist 917F2 with UST Mamiya Helium 5F4

Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 21 with Atmos Blue 85 S

Irons: Titleist 718 AP3 4i, 718 CB 5-6, MB 7-9 with KBS $ Taper 125

Wedges: Vokey SM7 46/50/54/60 with DG s200

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to get a bunch of dicks, animals and letter stamped on my irons instead of numbers. 

What did you hit there? I was between a full big D or a 3/4 donkey and opted for the donkey. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 Plus Ping 9* VA Nemesys 65FIVE
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* VA Vylyn 75FIVE
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 49 F - 54 S - 59 D
:mizuno-small: M Craft I
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X
 
SuperSpeed Forum Tester
Initial Driver Speed on Provided Monitor: 109 MPH
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is explained already in Tony's piece about them. Bending irons two degrees strong reduces bounce by 2 degrees, which negatively impacts the turf interaction story Titleist was telling with these irons in the first place. They also altered the design of the internal tungsten weights to bring the CG lower, so that they launch higher. This was also addressed in Tony's piece.

I get all that, I guess my question is why not just bend them strong? 


Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FrogginBullfish said:

This is explained already in Tony's piece about them. Bending irons two degrees strong reduces bounce by 2 degrees, which negatively impacts the turf interaction story Titleist was telling with these irons in the first place. They also altered the design of the internal tungsten weights to bring the CG lower, so that they launch higher. This was also addressed in Tony's piece.

 


Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app
 

 

Thanks. 


Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chisag said:

 

... Pretty much the same for me. I have run across a handful of players thru the years that talk about how far they hit their irons, but all of them swung out of their shoes attempting to achieve max distance with every swing. Conversely those that actual hit their irons very far by technique and ability never talked about distance or their equipment and in some cases were amazingly ignorant about their equipment. I have always felt that distance claims are made by OEM's and not golfers, at least the majority of golfers. Outside of golf forums I am amazed at how little knowledge even really good players seem to have. It is certainly not uncommon for me to ask what shaft someone has in any given club and get "stiff flex" as a response yet oblivious to what kind of shaft they are playing.

... It is the same reason OEM's offer 46" shafts in their drivers, not because golfers hit them farther but because their Iron Byron hits them farther and they can make distance claims in their ads. Fwiw, I don't blame the OEMs because they have to keep up. I have talked to more than a few engineers that roll their at distance claims because they are trying to produce the best driver they can taking into consideration spin, trajectory, forgiveness, sound, feel and at least enough distance to be competitive. If they are 2.1yds shorter than the #1 driver they really could not care less as long as all the other qualities are there. Sales VP's are another story ... 

... But back to irons, PXG and TaylorMade P790's created a new category of irons that looked good at address (and for some in the bag) were the right size and shape, amazingly forgiving for a players iron and produced added distance. I was not a candidate for a distance iron but after hitting the P790's I fell in love with the entire package. The added distance took some adjusting but the look at address, feel and forgiveness won me over. Obviously sales tell the story and other OEM's have no choice but to compete with their own players distance irons so I completely understand Titlest releasing the T100-S model. 

You summed a lot of my experience in talking to players that come into my office at our course on a daily basis.  From scratch guys to the higher handicaps, they are generally very uninformed on just about everything related to irons.  On drivers they know the big ones that are seen on tV or front and center in some of the big box, but yeah shafts, they generally only think flex and nothing else. 

 

  • Like 3

:titelist-small: TS1 10.5 Fubuki 45g Shaft

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 5w 18* Ventus Black 

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7,9 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T300 KBS TGI 80 5 iron thorugh 46 W2

:vokey-small: SM7 50.08, 54.08 and 58.14 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

You summed a lot of my experience in talking to players that come into my office at our course on a daily basis.  From scratch guys to the higher handicaps, they are generally very uninformed on just about everything related to irons.  On drivers they know the big ones that are seen on tV or front and center in some of the big box, but yeah shafts, they generally only think flex and nothing else. 

 

Very true, most guys don't know what swing weight is or how heavy their shaft is etc.  The guys that worry about how far they hit their 7 irons are the ego driven golfers.  Most really good golfers I know only care about if they hit their number consistently.  Take me for example, I hit my 7 iron 170 yards.  I'm not saying this to impress anyone or care about those that can hit theirs farther, I am saying this because I don't want to hit my 7 iron 180 on one swing, 170 on another and 190 on the next.  I want to know that I CONSISTENTLY hit it 170 yards give or take a few yards.  If my 170 yard club is a 4 iron then I don't care, I want to know that when I pull 4 iron it will go that particular distance every single time. 

  • Like 2

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small:  Apex w/Kuro Kage stiff

4 Hybrid: :callaway-small:  Apex w/Kuro Kage stiff

Irons:  5-PW :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged w/ Modus 120 xstiff

Wedges:   :titelist-small: SM6 56* F grind, 52* M grind

Putter:  :bettinardi-1: Studio Stock #3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...