Our Sponsors

Hey glad to see some new peeps in the thread!

I didn't play on Saturday, trying to avoid crowds, plus i've heard reports of a lot of places not following distancing guidelines. I went out after work yesterday and it was beautiful, basically had the place to myself.

Take Dead Aim

31 minutes ago, Tsmithjr9 said:

Hey glad to see some new peeps in the thread!

I didn't play on Saturday, trying to avoid crowds, plus i've heard reports of a lot of places not following distancing guidelines. I went out after work yesterday and it was beautiful, basically had the place to myself.

Take Dead Aim

We need to encourage them to use the member map.- that'll give us a better sense for where to plan outings.  

• Like 1

We need to encourage them to use the member map.- that'll give us a better sense for where to plan outings.  
I don't even know about the member map. I think I tried it when I signed up. But never went back

Take Dead Aim

I don't even know about the member map. I think I tried it when I signed up. But never went back

Take Dead Aim

• Like 1

Take Dead Aim

Wish everyone did it when they register. Maybe it's something the mod's can explain in the 'recruit' page. Not make it mandatory but to show how and explain the benefits.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Springvale in North Olmsted at 12:30 today. Not necessarily a destination course, just a short local muni. But the weather is nice today if anyone is desperate for play the course sound be good shape and fun day.

Take Dead Aim

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tsmithjr9 said:

Springvale in North Olmsted at 12:30 today. Not necessarily a destination course, just a short local muni. But the weather is nice today if anyone is desperate for play the course sound be good shape and fun day.

Take Dead Aim

Hit'em well and have fun! 

• Like 1

Here's hoping. Haven't touched a club in two weeks. Sticking close to home with the iffy weather and shutdowns.

Take Dead Aim

• Like 2

Here's hoping. Haven't touched a club in two weeks. Sticking close to home with the iffy weather and shutdowns.

Take Dead Aim

Weekend weather looks pretty good, especially this end of the lake.

Weekend weather looks pretty good, especially this end of the lake.

I took today off- work is making us use vacation time. So of course it rains all day. But I'm playing tomorrow morning and Monday morning.

Take Dead Aim

• Like 3