Sign in to follow this  
RSS

G710 or T400

Our Sponsors

Looking for some help out there and am going SGI. I purchased the T300 but not impressed. I see Ping has the G710 coming out this week and rumors of the Titleist T400. Any direction is appreciated.

My advice would be to wait until they are released and then hit them and see what works best for your swing.  Ideally through a qualified fitter.

• Like 3

There are some great SGI options out now. Cobra t-rails, Cleveland, Wilson .. certainly wait for the ones your naming above to come out but some very good options out there. Good luck and for sure go get fit .

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Highly recommend getting fitted; which affords the opportunity to test different clubs/shafts... a win/win 👍

I'm going to agree, don't get stuck on just one or two brands when there's several out there that might work better for you. I would suggest since you're looking at SGI to also look at the Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo and to also swing by DSG and give the Tommy Armour Atomic Irons a swing. They don't have the customization options, but they're easy to hit and definitely get the ball out there. As@fixyurdivot said, hit as many as you can, it's a winning proposition for you.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Niether model has been released. So I don't know how anyone could give an opinion on n them yet.  

As Hckymeyer said. Wait until you can demo or better yet get fit before deciding.  

Also. What don't you like about the T300?

• Like 2