Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2020 PGA show, so far...

6 hours ago, chisag said:

... For those that have never been to the PGA Show, after doing it several years it can get a little boring waiting in line for hours on Demo Day to hit clubs you know are going to be good. Or waiting to talk to someone at the Show about a product you already know pretty well. The real treat is finding a product that was off your radar and then being very impressed with it and even putting it in your bag. Obviously you found a gem in the rough with the Bloodline putter, maybe even something you might never have had an opportunity to try. Great stuff Barbajo! 

... And for novelty enjoyment, finding ridiculous products that you just have to laugh at. A tee that adds 7 yards? Use two and gain 14 yards! 😜  Everyone knows how easy golf is on your back so bending down to your shoe to get your ball marker and divot repair off your shoe must have been designed and marketed by a Chiropractor. 🤣

The one time I went was in 05  when we had the golf shop and I still had my Class A card---- I am an equipment junkie anyhow and I darn near walked myself to death. Even though Big John (RIP) and myself ate like horses I still managed to lose 5 lbs. Never went out at night because I was too darn tired. I agree with you and laughed on some of the novelty stuff but as P T Barnum was famous for saying " there is a sucker born every minute"

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

7 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Big un' if we ever play together I will bring my Z Forged MB's. They are the largest club heads I have ever played. You will take one look at them in the address position and think "how in the he!! am I supposed to hit these whales!!!"  😳 

Man I would love to get together and play some time--- Those ancient KZG CBs I play from time to time look big compared to the Mac and Hogan blades I am used to especially the 6 and 7 irons.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

6 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

Sounds like a great upgrade is on the way!  I completely forgot to ask about RZN golf balls.  I stumbled upon their website a year ago or so.  Really glad it is the real deal and the ball is coming back out.  I will be very interested to get my hands on a dozen or two.

And from what I gathered from Barbajo the people that owned the patent are now marketing them. Wonder who is actually going to make the ball for them? In the past it was well known Bridgestone made all of Nike's balls. Nike's design and engineering but I guess one could say assembled by Bridgestone.

G

And from what I gathered from Barbajo the people that owned the patent are now marketing them. Wonder who is actually going to make the ball for them? In the past it was well known Bridgestone made all of Nike's balls. Nike's design and engineering but I guess one could say assembled by Bridgestone.

Not entirely sure (we will find out) but I believe these balls are made in Asia, as were Nike’s RZN balls and, I think, a generations of balls before the RZN.

Bridgestone went into a little detail during their presentation on the balls Monday night about the original Tiger ball from 2000. There’s also an interesting article on line about it - I’ll see if I can find the link.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

After the show we held a 6-person Mini Golf Shootout - the first ever MyGolfSpy Mini Golf Classic - at the Pirate’s Cove on International Drive.

In a victory for every round-bellied gray hair out there, yours truly blitzed the kids, running away with a 6 stroke victory.

Here’s a shot of the champ with his trophy, as well as the obligatory WITB....

CBCE50D2-F516-4F51-A61A-681AED64DE67.jpg.c7b36ef1dc78f5b289bd820d67db2393.jpg

CFE86E4C-6FFB-447A-8BB2-387FF6D329FC.jpg.c90496214d98296d0e3e2ab5487af068.jpg

Amazing.

What ball did you use? Soft still = slow in putt putt
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

9 hours ago, chisag said:

Everyone knows how easy golf is on your back so bending down to your shoe to get your ball marker and divot repair off your shoe must have been designed and marketed by a Chiropractor. 🤣

Actually, it was made by some actors that were in Hamilton

https://www.golf.com/gear/accessories/2019/12/23/hamilton-stars-create-genius-golf-accessory/

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

4 hours ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

After the show we held a 6-person Mini Golf Shootout - the first ever MyGolfSpy Mini Golf Classic - at the Pirate’s Cove on International Drive.

In a victory for every round-bellied gray hair out there, yours truly blitzed the kids, running away with a 6 stroke victory.

Well done!  I take it the other guys got stuck on the clown hole?  I don't hear you laughing now!

clown.gif.00c1b5ad2a7fa5d583c529c01cdc4659.gif

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

14 hours ago, cnosil said:

Actually, it was made by some actors that were in Hamilton

https://www.golf.com/gear/accessories/2019/12/23/hamilton-stars-create-genius-golf-accessory/

HAHA!  "genius" - LOL

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

20 hours ago, bens197 said:

Amazing.

What ball did you use? Soft still = slow in putt putt

LOL and knowing John like I do I can guarantee he had some one over at the show slip some kind of Tour Only shaft in it and do a balance job on that putter

G

23 hours ago, BIG STU said:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!  You called it dead on the screws on the 21st century thing. But you are talking to a guy who just moved into the 21st century automotive wise  no joke. Last week I did buy a ( gasp) 2001 Mercedes Benz S-500. And yes in Stu tradition it does have some rust on it but everything works and it runs and drives good. Golf wise I do own 4 sets of irons made this century and around 30 sets made last century

Stu, you’re becoming a high class redneck in that Benz!  

23 hours ago, chisag said:

... Big un' if we ever play together I will bring my Z Forged MB's. They are the largest club heads I have ever played. You will take one look at them in the address position and think "how in the he!! am I supposed to hit these whales!!!"  😳 

You can go ahead and count me in as #3, because there is no way I’m missing 18 holes with you two on the same cart.  

22 hours ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

Not entirely sure (we will find out) but I believe these balls are made in Asia, as were Nike’s RZN balls and, I think, a generations of balls before the RZN.

Bridgestone went into a little detail during their presentation on the balls Monday night about the original Tiger ball from 2000. There’s also an interesting article on line about it - I’ll see if I can find the link.

If my spying (and memory) serves me correctly, it’s a company called Feng Tay (spelling might be off).  They are a huge contractor for the swoosh.  They were on the patents with Rock Ishii and the Nike crew.  The balls are made in Feng Tay plant out of Taiwan. 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

John LOL I guess it would be worth the price of green fees----- even at Pebble Beach. And also thanks for the info on the Manufacturers that is an education within itself.

Yeah I have had some jokes about me in the Benz---- It ain't what most think after all it is a 01 and has rust. And I am not strangers to a Benz either this is my 3rd one. Yeah i get strange reactions in the opposite direction of with my old Pick Up. Had one guy at work jokingly remark he wanted to rent it for the weekend for a drive by shooting! Yeah it is the big long one Mafia style.

G

4 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Yeah I have had some jokes about me in the Benz---- It ain't what most think after all it is a 01 and has rust. And I am not strangers to a Benz either this is my 3rd one. Yeah i get strange reactions in the opposite direction of with my old Pick Up. Had one guy at work jokingly remark he wanted to rent it for the weekend for a drive by shooting! Yeah it is the big long one Mafia style.

... I am picturing an older Jethro Clampett that has put on a few pounds and driving Jed's hand me down Mercedes. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

I really like the data arccos provided and it was pretty helpful,  but some late season hiccups with it were too frustrating to deal with. So I'll probably start the year without it in my clubs.  

Same here, CG2, I talked with them several times about the game “locking up” on my iWatch and IPhone after using it for a year, but they did not get back with me on a fix, tried several more rounds with and without the iWatch but it continued. Been playing since September without it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra F8(10.5*) w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(17.0*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid; Ben Hogan PTx 5-PW w/Recoil 460 graphite shafts; Ben Hogan TKt Gw(49*) SW(53*) LW(57*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER-6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

On 1/23/2020 at 11:19 PM, bens197 said:

Anything new or different from Edel?

While I was testing drivers today I peeked under a few of the headcovers that had the Edel logo.   In addition to the new face, the putters I saw were silver and not black.  Definitely some new head deigns.   They are a little bulkier and larger in size.  I actually like the new look.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

While I was testing drivers today I peeked under a few of the headcovers that had the Edel logo.   In addition to the new face, the putters I saw were silver and not black.  Definitely some new head deigns.   They are a little bulkier and larger in size.  I actually like the new look.  

That’s great to hear, thanks for the update
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

My favorite thing at the show was the scotch and beer glasses made by BenShot.

They are a father and son team that works with Veteran in Wisconsin making well uh glasses with golf balls in the side.

They work well. I tested one with some Glennfidtch 14 and the golf ball never got in the way. hmmm.

Edited by McGolf

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

Read this article this morning from Practical Golf. He has some interesting picks from the show -  a number of them around technology. For those with a SC200 like myself or those thinking about Super Speed - you'll find it interesting. https://practical-golf.com/pga-show-recap/

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 1/23/2020 at 11:42 PM, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

Yes - this spring they’ll be coming out with the V3 watch to do shot tracking and GPS. We got to see it but it is under embargo for pictures. I can say it’s maybe a wee smaller in size compared to an Apple Watch - and a bit lighter. Huge leap forward - and it will come in different colors. You can also buy different color straps if you want.

They’re also introducing a GPS only watch.

I just got an email from the guys at ShotScope announcing the V3.

Anybody else jumping on the bandwagon? But they also asked to refrain from posting on social media/forums as of now.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

2 hours ago, Kanoito said:

Anybody else jumping on the bandwagon? But they also asked to refrain from posting on social media/forums as of now.

Yep, already laid the deposit down.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

3 hours ago, Kanoito said:

35 minutes ago, MattF said:

Yep, already laid the deposit down.

Do they give the dimesnions of the new watch?  I tried the V2 for one round and couldn't get over the visual of how giant it was.

The V3 will definitely be interesting but I'm hoping that Arccos finally comes out with the Link to compete against it.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

4 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

Do they give the dimesnions of the new watch?  I tried the V2 for one round and couldn't get over the visual of how giant it was.

The V3 will definitely be interesting but I'm hoping that Arccos finally comes out with the Link to compete against it.

Yes they do. However, I'm restricted in what I can say per their request of not sharing anything on social media or forums. I can say that the screen is a bit bigger but it's narrower, shorter and thinner than the V2. It looks to be about the same size as an average smartwatch now.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

to show you how cold it was and some things at the demo day,,,,,

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

1 hour ago, McGolf said:

to show you how cold it was and some things at the demo day,,,,,

It was sooooo damn cold out there...   

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

3 hours ago, MmmmmmBuddy said:

It was sooooo damn cold out there...   

I've been to Orlando several times in January.  It's been cold every time.  Not going again until Feb-Mar.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I've been to Orlando several times in January.  It's been cold every time.  Not going again until Feb-Mar.

... PGA Show Demo Day has been very lucky through the last 15 years. Plenty of DD's with high winds, but always warm or outright hot. I was so bummed I missed DD this year with my herniated disc, but it seems like maybe I lucked out and missed the cold! 

10 minutes ago, chisag said:

... PGA Show Demo Day has been very lucky through the last 15 years. Plenty of DD's with high winds, but always warm or outright hot. I was so bummed I missed DD this year with my herniated disc, but it seems like maybe I lucked out and missed the cold! 

I was in Florida for 2 weeks several years ago; cold, wet and windy.  Several days it was warmer at home here in the PNW than Orlando.  However, I got to play at the WGHoF and a round with @revkev and @fozcycle at Rev's club, but I still would like to see warmer weather next time I go.  I'm sticking with AZ and Palm Springs... warmer, drier, and a shorter flight.

That said, I would still like to go to DD once in my life.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

48 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I'm sticking with AZ and Palm Springs... warmer, drier, and a shorter flight.

... Preachin to the choir. If you love golf, I just don't think there is a better place than Phoenix. 

18 hours ago, MattF said:

Yes they do. However, I'm restricted in what I can say per their request of not sharing anything on social media or forums. I can say that the screen is a bit bigger but it's narrower, shorter and thinner than the V2. It looks to be about the same size as an average smartwatch now.

I was about to pay the deposit fee as well, but then realized my course has recently modified 3 holes. I mean big redesigns, new bunkers, new lakes, etc... and the last satellite image was from 2009. Unfortunately, this is what ShotScope uses for course mapping, so I'm afraid I'll be more accurate using my LRF.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

17 hours ago, chisag said:

You 100% dodged a bullet this year..  I don't typically get that cold, but I was cold as a well diggers a**....

Better luck next year..

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip