Testers Wanted! Shot Scope V5 ×

Mizuno MP Series Putters

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Grain Flow Forged / CNC Milled

Individually engineering masterpieces, the MP Series putters are designed to generate a solid, soft feel and purest of rolls.

The MP-Series benefit from starting with a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet - before being Grain Flow Forged into the final putter shape. The near finished head is then CNC Milled to ensure exact alignment and a flawless profile at address.

A precise CNC Milling process allows the face thickness to be reduced to just 3.5mm for a pure, yet responsive feel. A consistent roll is enabled through application of a further milling to layer meticulously tour researched score-lines.

In three compact, classic shapes, the MP Series Putters are finished in a glare-reducing soft satin chrome.

MORE INFO: CLICK HERE

picture-003-1.jpg

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

As of now there are no plans to offer these putter lines in the U.S Jamo.

Do you know if they have any plans to release these in the US?

#TruthDigest

Mizuno has had some big names design its putters, but none of them stayed around for long. It's curious how consistently Mizuno under-markets its putter line, and one can wonder why they even bother making putters at all.

I've been giving these the eye a fair bit and have been hearing nothing but good things about them. Steep cost after the conversion rate though since they seem to be going for around 120 to 150 pounds.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

247golf.co.uk has these with worldwide shipping. About to pull the trigger but i almost bought a Napa Oil can from a site that was selling counterfeits. This site looks pretty legit, anyone know anything of it?

Archived