Golf Pride Launches new MCC Teams Line-Show Your Favorite Colors

Our Sponsors

PINEHURST, NC … Golf Pride, an industry leader in grip innovation and the #1 Grip on Tour®, announced today it is expanding its popular MCC® family of hybrid grips with the new MCC Teams collection. The launch lineup will start with 15 unique team color combinations to choose from, so golfers can represent one of their favorite teams while on the course. As the #1 Grip Series Worldwide™, preferred by amateurs and professionals alike with over 250 Tour wins, the revolutionary MCC model features Brushed Cotton Cord Technology in the upper hand area for firm all-weather control with high performance rubber in the lower hand for ultimate feel and responsiveness.  

“Many players have two passions - their sport’s team and golf. Combine those passions with the first hybrid technology grip, the MCC, and it now allows players who love their team to showcase their allegiances every time they grip their club,” said Bruce Miller, product manager, Golf Pride. “The new MCC Teams collection allows fans to show their team pride while maintaining the same high-level performance and quality MCC consistently delivered to win over 20 Majors.” 

The MCC Teams grips will be available in both standard and midsize and feature a price of $10.49 and $10.99, respectively. MCC Teams will be available at retail in standard size in Spring 2020 and midsize in Summer 2020. For more information on the MCC Teams collection and the entire Golf Pride 2020 product offering, visit www.GolfPride.com. 

Eaton’s Golf Pride Grips Division is one of the world’s largest manufacturer of golf grips, with manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities on six continents. The division’s Golf Pride brand is recognized globally as the number one choice in grips among TOUR and recreational players, competitive amateur golfers, club manufacturers and club repairmen. 

Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 101,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.

MCC-Teams_dynamic-grips_logo_4 (1).jpg

• Like 4

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

So, based on the site it's Florida St. Florida, Notre Dame, USC, Ohio St. Michigan, Texas, Alabama, Auburn, North Carolina, Duke, Army, and Navy. 

Of course, due to some of these combos you can get a few extra teams out, like Nebraska, Indiana, UCF, Syracuse, BC, Utah, Colorado, Illinois, Rutgers, just a name a few off the top of my head.

Interesting decision by GP for sure.

• Like 2

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:cobra-small: F9 Speedback, 18.5, Hzrdus Yellow 70-S

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

:nickent-small: Pipe

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2019)

• 1 month later...

They can't claim hydraulics for much longer!  For those that don't know, Golf Pride is in that division, but staying with Eaton.  The rest of us are on the move.

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

I'm a fan - I've been looking for new color schemes for quite some time, and just recently got burned looking for them. I'm temporarily trying out some Super Stroke grips while I wait for these ones. Even though I went to FSU, I'm probably going to get a variety of colors and might avoid the FSU-style grip (with no logos I actually prefer the other colors). 

In my recent back/forth with Golf Pride, it sounds like the Standard will be released sometime in May. Of course, outside factors could delay things, but that's the latest I heard. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: :srixon-small: U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B 35" with Gravity Grip