Shankster

Waste Management Phoenix Open

Our Sponsors

I was thinking Rahm...Sun Devil...but I thought Spieth made some really good swings this week and could ride that out. Besides, the fans love him. 

I’m not a big fan of Rahm but he’s going to win a Tournament soon.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

It's known as the "Wasted" Management for a reason!  Enjoying an adult beverage responsibly is almost non-existent in modern culture. 
Drinking myself into oblivion isn't my idea of fun!  Hanging out with 200,000 people who do is my idea of hell!

When I was a LOT younger the drinking didn’t bother me but now I prefer to stay away from trouble. The WM is really not a Tournament anymore but closer to a Frat/Spring Break party.
Hope nobody gets hurt.

• Like 4

Just saw the marketing clip about WM's novel recycling efforts.  I really like the repurposed wine bottles (turned into tumbler glasses), but these are killer.  I can totally see me in a pair of these... well, maybe not.

https://www.pgatourfanshop.com/mens-2020-waste-management-phoenix-open-loudmouth-green/yellow-shorts/p-70855773750513+z-842-1446756710

• Like 1

Just saw the marketing clip about WM's novel recycling efforts.  I really like the repurposed wine bottles (turned into tumbler glasses), but these are killer.  I can totally see me in a pair of these... well, maybe not.
https://www.pgatourfanshop.com/mens-2020-waste-management-phoenix-open-loudmouth-green/yellow-shorts/p-70855773750513+z-842-1446756710

Umm.......great idea but not exactly my style. All black or blue works.

• Like 1

Bryson receives a roll of toilet paper for his efforts on #16.  I wonder if that fan is headed out the gate?  Hopefully this dosen't catch on... or worse some rain down used 🤨.

Those would look nice on someone else.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What club are you hitting on #16 today?  Playing 129 yards and no wind to speak of, that's my 9i. 

• Like 2

What club are you hitting on #16 today?  Playing 129 yards and no wind to speak of, that's my 9i. 

Normally that would be a soft 9I but with the crowd and energy at the 16th, I may pull PW and take advantage of the adrenaline. Either way I’m probably getting booed unless I get lucky cuz I’m aiming center green as my miss is a push with my short irons.

• Like 1

54* wedge all day long. With that crowd I want to be taking a good swipe to avoid the nerves.

On a side note I said I wasn’t playing there on my trip to AZ next month and my wife told me I was an idiot. She is not wrong but I am playing TPC I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Heck of a round from Tony Finau today to take the lead by 1.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Heck yeah. I am so lost I thought today was Sunday, kept refreshing Fantrax for the fantasy league wondering where the heck JB’s tiered points were for a 3rd place finish.

And I don’t even drink...
  • Like 3

Hope Tony F can do it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Heck yeah. I am so lost I thought today was Sunday, kept refreshing Fantrax for the fantasy league wondering where the heck JB’s tiered points were for a 3rd place finish.

And I don’t even drink...

And Elk ripped Finau on Twitter. Miserable old f@ck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Headed for my round part way through todays round.  Horschel seemingly on cruise control.  Now I see Finau and Simpson leading... what happened to Billy?

You know, watching this event on TV the last few days has me thinking this might actually be a good one to attend.  80% of the patrons are at #16 and the rest of the course looks pretty scarce - with seemingly little overcrowding and lots of open space to view players.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

You know, watching this event on TV the last few days has me thinking this might actually be a good one to attend.  80% of the patrons are at #16 and the rest of the course looks pretty scarce - with seemingly little overcrowding and lots of open space to view players.

It wasn't bad.  We had Marshal passes and roamed around the course.  Not many people out on Thursday and Friday..

• Like 2

Except driving out of the Parking Lots could be an Adventure

• Like 1