Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Today's Golfer Ball Test

Trip D

18 minutes ago, Trip D said:

Just watched this test.  Pretty comprehensive, and showed a lot of the same results as MGS. Anybody else look at it?

Do you have a link?

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I just hate that Bridgestone didnt want them to post their averages because of the swing speed stuff. 

Driver-  :taylormade-small:  2016 M2 12* Tensei Red Stiff

Wood(s)- :ping-small:  G400 5 Wood 16.9*/ 7 Wood 21.1* Alta CB Stiff

Irons-:mizuno-small:   JPX 900 Forged 6-GW NS Pro 950GH 

Wedges- :cleveland-small:   RTX 3 54*  588 RTX 2.0  58*   RTX 4 64*

Putter-  :taylormade-small:  Spider Tour Black 

Instagram- @patrickleeleep

Yeap watched it all the way thru. 

Most interesting was the dispersion numbers. I've recently switched from Pro V1  to use the TP5x so I will be interested to see if I see any difference. 

I was also surprise at the distance difference between the TP5x and the Pro V1 on the 7i about 5 yds, that's a big number for someone who swaps between the 2 balls. In the warmer weather I will probably go and test this for myself before the season starts with my Mevo. Not as accurate but should give me a good idea of a 5 yard difference.

On 2 piece I thought the JPX performed better that the AD333 but they conclusion was the AD333!

I also was given a dozen ERC Soft balls last year and didn't like them at all. I played a couple of rounds with them and they are now in the garage looking for a good home.

WIMB

Driver Callaway Epic 10.5' Fujikura Stiff

3W Callaway Epic 15' Fujikura Stiff

3-AW Srixon Z565 Nippon Stiff

52', 56' Cleveland RTX 585 Wedges

Putter Taylormade Rosa Daytona

Bags 2017 Callaway Org14 Cart bag or 2018 Srixon Z start Carry bag 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:26 AM, Alf. S said:

Yeap watched it all the way thru. 

Most interesting was the dispersion numbers. I've recently switched from Pro V1  to use the TP5x so I will be interested to see if I see any difference. 

I was also surprise at the distance difference between the TP5x and the Pro V1 on the 7i about 5 yds, that's a big number for someone who swaps between the 2 balls. In the warmer weather I will probably go and test this for myself before the season starts with my Mevo. Not as accurate but should give me a good idea of a 5 yard difference.

On 2 piece I thought the JPX performed better that the AD333 but they conclusion was the AD333!

I also was given a dozen ERC Soft balls last year and didn't like them at all. I played a couple of rounds with them and they are now in the garage looking for a good home.

You have very good points on yardages between balls. I tell my ball Hocking golf friends different balls golf differently. I hear yeah, but...but nothing you spent how much on those clubs.

Thanks for you post ⛳🇺🇸👍