TESTERS WANTED! ×

Raw Wedge Maintenance

Ultimate Junior Golfer

I just pre-ordered three new SM8 wedges. I was going to get chrome, but my golf coach convinced me to get raw because of the glare with chrome. I LOVE the look of raw wedges brand new or even with a little rust, but I don't like the fully rusted look. I am not worried about long term rust because I get wedges every year due to my tournaments. I have read about using things like WD-40 to prevent rust and using CLR to remove rust. However, will these things harm my wedges? Or does anyone else have any tips for raw wedge maintenance?

:ping-small: G430 LST 10.5* (Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X)

:ping-small: G430 MAX 14* (Fujikura Ventus TR Black 7X)

:ping-small: iCrossover 17* (Mitsubishi Kai'li White 80X)

:ping-small: i230 4-PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold X100)

:titelist-small: SM8 50* F Grind; 8* Bounce (Project X LZ 6.0 120)

:titelist-small: SM8 54* F Grind; 10* Bounce (Project X LZ 6.0 120)

:titelist-small: SM8 58* M Grind; 8* Bounce (Project X LZ 6.0 120)

:ping-small: PLD Anser 2

:taylormade-small: TP5X

"Practice like you've never won. Play like you've never lost."

I just pre-ordered three new SM8 wedges. I was going to get chrome, but my golf coach convinced me to get raw because of the glare with chrome. I LOVE the look of raw wedges brand new or even with a little rust, but I don't like the fully rusted look. I am not worried about long term rust because I get wedges every year due to my tournaments. I have read about using things like WD-40 to prevent rust and using CLR to remove rust. However, will these things harm my wedges? Or does anyone else have any tips for raw wedge maintenance?

WD is what I use to clean minor oxidation off chains and metal hand tools. You’re likely not the first person to ask this and I’ll bet there are some good tutorials on YouTube.

As long as you’re not using a grinding wheel or 40 grit, a very light abrasive will not harm your new tools.

Congrats on the new purchase...hope they serve you well.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

If you like the minor rust and hate the chrome look go for the black wedges next time. They moderately rust over time and kill the glare. I have been playing Vokey black wedges for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

3 hours ago, Ultimate Junior Golfer said:

Or does anyone else have any tips for raw wedge maintenance?

Just let them rust.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

If you simple wipe them down at the end of your round and store them dry they will not rust like crazy. 

Well, I guess it kind of depends on what type of climate you live in. I live in the desert so getting wedges to rust actually takes some effort to make it happen. haha. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

• 2 weeks later...

There's a food grade silicone spray that my custom putter builder told me to use. I would tape the grooves off and then spray the whole wedge after you soak it in coke or clr to remove the black.

I always buy the black wedges and remove the finish within the first month or so.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are many industrial options that would probably help with what you are after.  I'm not very familiar with raw club heads, but with the cheap black finish starting to come off my wedges, I may soon be.  My suggestion would be to look into some kind of lightweight oil to rub the heads down with or as mentioned something in the neighborhood of WD-40 or LPS #1.  LPS #3 (I believe) is a de-ruster/de-greaser.  It's hard for me to remember which LPS does what without using any other than #1 routinely.  Guess I could go to the tool crib at my job and look at the cans.

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

As long as you wipe them off after every shot, you should be fine.  The moisture is whats going to make them rust, so anything you do to keep moisture off of them should be fine.  You can coat them with some kind of oil if you want but the first time you wipe any grass/dirt/water off of them, you are also wiping most of the oil off

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I love the raw wedges,  good choice!

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

• 1 month later...

Just ordered SM8 in raw finish as well. I think the rust is hard to avoid over time. I think the raw finish will actually make the wedges last slightly longer than chrome due to them not having a coating that will wear and make the grooves dull faster.

:callaway-small: Mavrik Subzero, 9.5*, VA Nemesys 75, Golfpride MCC Align Midsize

:callaway-small: Mavrik Max Fairway Wood, 15*, Stock shaft, Golfpride MCC Midsize

:titelist-small: Titleist U500 21*, Hzrdus Smoke Stiff, Golfpride MCC Midsize

:benhogan-small: 2020 Ben Hogan Icon Irons 8-PW, Project X LZ, Golfpride MCC Midsize

:benhogan-small: 2020 Ben Hogan PTxPro Irons 4-7, Project X LZ, Golfpride MCC Midsize

:titelist-small: Vokey SM8 50*, 54*, 60*, Stock vokey shaft, Golfpride MCC Midsize

:cameron-small: Scotty Cameron California Mid-Mallet

I believe if you use some steel wool next time you clean your clubs it should help get a lot of the rust off.

Driver:  :taylormade-small: 2016 9.5º M2 w/ Diamana Kai'li 70X

3W: :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Fujikura Motore F1 7X

3H: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 20º Pro w/ Aldila Tour Green 85S

DI: :nike-small: Vapor Fly Pro 2 iron with Fujikura Pro 95S

4i: :srixon-small: ZX 4 utility w/ recoil 95S

Irons:  :srixon-small: ZX7 5-P w/ PX LZ 6.0

Wedges:  :vokey-small: Raw SM7 52.08 F bent to 50º, :cleveland-small: 54º Mid bent to 55, 58º Mid bent to 60 w/ DG TI Spinner

Putter:   Compass Golf Co Custom Face Balanced Blade

Ball:  :taylormade-small: TP5X

• 6 months later...
48 minutes ago, Big daddy said:

So if I do clean my raw sm8 after every use. Would applying wd40 or another oil slow the rust process w out harming the club ?

is there a better applicant to put on between rounds if not wd40 

i wouldn’t coat the wedges between rounds. wd-40 and other oil based lubricants get all over everything and your whole bag is gonna end up a mess. 

when you clean your clubs at home, rub them with some 000 or 0000 steel wool and that will take care of the rust without harming anything. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

On 2/1/2020 at 8:47 PM, cnosil said:

Just let them rust.

That is what I do of course where I get them they are usually rusty

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 4/8/2020 at 11:18 PM, cycleguy55 said:

I WANT mine to rust. There are times it's too dry and they don't rust enough!

Ha Ha send them to me. I will leave them on my screened in porch for a week or so. They will rust. I live on the coast of SC about a half a mile as the crow flies off the big pond they call the Atlantic ocean

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

10 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

i wouldn’t coat the wedges between rounds. wd-40 and other oil based lubricants get all over everything and your whole bag is gonna end up a mess. 

when you clean your clubs at home, rub them with some 000 or 0000 steel wool and that will take care of the rust without harming anything. 

Thanks for the tip. 

I’d keep the two wedges inside in a mud room if I were to cost them in oil to avoid a mess in my bag. But I just want to confirm that costing them in oil will slow the process. 

also in re to the 000 or 0000 steel wool won’t that search the face? Or do you just do it on the bounce of the club? And do you do it raw or w some lube? 

thanks - love the look of raw and black w out the rust so I’m just trying to slow the process as much as I can  

10 minutes ago, Big daddy said:

Thanks for the tip. 

I’d keep the two wedges inside in a mud room if I were to cost them in oil to avoid a mess in my bag. But I just want to confirm that costing them in oil will slow the process. 

also in re to the 000 or 0000 steel wool won’t that search the face? Or do you just do it on the bounce of the club? And do you do it raw or w some lube? 

thanks - love the look of raw and black w out the rust so I’m just trying to slow the process as much as I can  

doesn’t matter where you keep the wedges after they’re oiled...once you put them back in your bag to go play the wd40 or other oil will be on everything.

also, it won’t really slow down the rusting of your wedges because once you hit a shot and wipe the wedge off, you’ll wipe off most of the oil. 

best bet to slow down the rusting process is to make sure the wedges are kept as dry as possible, both during and between rounds. 

000 or 0000 steel wool won’t scratch anything. it’s softer than your club head. i’ve used it for years to remove rust and pitting on everything from chrome to stainless to polished aluminum. 

a light scrubbing will remove any surface rust from the club head. 

this all begs the question of why you went with raw wedges in the first place?  you’d have been better off with some jet black vokeys and then stripping the black finish. with the black removed, the wedge is still nickel plated and won’t rust nearly as badly or quickly as a raw wedge. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Thanks that helps. I keep them clean and dry. I’ll continue to do that. And I’ll prob keep them in the house assuming less humidity = less rusting. And when they start to rust I’ll buff w the steel wool. 

I just don’t understand ab the oil. What if I oil them after I use them. In-between rounds they’ll be oiled and not rusting for a week or a month in between rounds since it’s winter now. Then when I play the oil will be wiped off during the course of play and after the round I’ll clean and oil again. I’d do it if it’ll help slow it down. I would just be aware it’ll be messy. But if it won’t help slow it down at all I wouldn’t bother. 

I bought 4 wedges so I got one of each finish. Didn’t realize 2 of the 4 will rust intentionally.
I just prefer new and clean look. Plus I saw some tests that showed no spin improvement w rust so other than aesthetics (and I prefer no rust look) I don’t see the point if it doesn’t improve performance. Wondering if rusty wedges will chew up my ball bc I take full shots w wedges. 

14 minutes ago, Big daddy said:

Or are you saying that the steel wool takes off the rust so easily that there’s no point in trying to prevent it because a quick buffing with steel wall will get it back to normal?

The simple answer is that you can use some oil on the head to help prevent rusting...... for carbon putters people have used things like baby oil and gun oil to help prevent rusting.   Because it is an oil,  it probably won't evaporate and will have a tendency to be messy.

Steel wool is softer than the club and with little effort,  you can remove the rust easily.  

completely preventing rust on a raw clubhead is pretty much impossible and all you can do is try the things suggested in this thread to minimize/slow down the process.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

For my raw cleveland gamers i clean them after a round and then spray Fluid Film on a rag and wipe them down and get no rust issues at all.  Don't go crazy with the amount - after wiping the club with the wet part of the towel, wipe again with the dry part of the towel and it won't get all over everything either.  Sometimes I get a little rust on the spare wedge I keep in the pole barn by the hitting net because I don't wipe it down like I should and a quick hit with 000 steel wool gets rid of the rust.

I also use the same wet / dry rag approach wiping down the steel shafts on the classic clubs that don't get used often. 

Fluid film is fantastic stuff, I use it instead of WD40 on anything I don't want to rust.  I buy 12 packs of the spray cans.  And its non toxic so when your dog sniffs it out on the freshly sprayed 3pt linkage on the tractor and licks at it you don't have to pump their stomach.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

5 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

For my raw cleveland gamers i clean them after a round and then spray Fluid Film on a rag and wipe them down and get no rust issues at all.  Don't go crazy with the amount - after wiping the club with the wet part of the towel, wipe again with the dry part of the towel and it won't get all over everything either.  Sometimes I get a little rust on the spare wedge I keep in the pole barn by the hitting net because I don't wipe it down like I should and a quick hit with 000 steel wool gets rid of the rust.

I also use the same wet / dry rag approach wiping down the steel shafts on the classic clubs that don't get used often. 

Fluid film is fantastic stuff, I use it instead of WD40 on anything I don't want to rust.  I buy 12 packs of the spray cans.  And its non toxic so when your dog sniffs it out on the freshly sprayed 3pt linkage on the tractor and licks at it you don't have to pump their stomach.  

So if you wipe it w a towel that has fluid film on it and then again w a dryer towel you don’t get it all over your shaft/grips bag? Or do you let it sit outside of the golf bag for a while before returning it in there 

Do you ever do anything to get all of the fluid film off? Or the dry towel after application is enough? 

hold long have you have the raw wedge that this method has worked ?

Another good option is REM oil. It is designed for firearms and isa great rust inhibitor. That being said, the spray contains Teflon, so don’t inhale it. I also would not use it on the club face. Teflon is slippery and the whole premise of the raw finish is to reduce glare, but I think the ball stays on the club face a split second longer and increases spin.

I have raw finished Miura wedges and REM oil keeps my wedges from developing rust, but they have a nice patina finish to them. No glare at all. 

5D720B21-B45E-472B-B23B-B0B9416021A1.jpeg

82E6CFDD-7F8B-45FA-9F74-3B0B993D8BE3.jpeg

Mizuno ST190, 9 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Mizuno ST190, 14 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 7S

Mizuno ST200 , 18 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Miura CB 301, 4 iron, Fujikura Ventus 9x

Miura CB 301, 5-PW Nippon Modus 120S

Miura K Grind, 52, 54 and 58, Nippon Modus 130s  hand ground by Usher Golf

Miura KM 006 LH 

2 hours ago, BKordon said:

Another good option is REM oil. It is designed for firearms and isa great rust inhibitor. That being said, the spray contains Teflon, so don’t inhale it. I also would not use it on the club face. Teflon is slippery and the whole premise of the raw finish is to reduce glare, but I think the ball stays on the club face a split second longer and increases spin.

I have raw finished Miura wedges and REM oil keeps my wedges from developing rust, but they have a nice patina finish to them. No glare at all. 

5D720B21-B45E-472B-B23B-B0B9416021A1.jpeg

82E6CFDD-7F8B-45FA-9F74-3B0B993D8BE3.jpeg

Raw Finished Miura wedges with lead tape to boot---- Whats not to like here?

G

3 hours ago, Big daddy said:

So if you wipe it w a towel that has fluid film on it and then again w a dryer towel you don’t get it all over your shaft/grips bag? Or do you let it sit outside of the golf bag for a while before returning it in there 

Do you ever do anything to get all of the fluid film off? Or the dry towel after application is enough? 

hold long have you have the raw wedge that this method has worked ?

These have been gamers for at least 7 years.  Using the dry towel gets enough off so they go right back in the bag and there is no residue on clubs grips or anything else.

Here are a couple pics i had on this laptop of the 53 & 57.  There is some custom grinding going on!

20201127_160331.jpg.547b6a6b012f0515afe4b5468f9e26ee.jpg

20201128_154717.jpg.e03f9fe917de8f866ba14c8640b728d0.jpg

20201128_155402.jpg.854f7ac95f547995be52db71635be9e6.jpg

20201128_161859.jpg.bddce2e264fedd98272c10f1be65aae3.jpg

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

23 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

These have been gamers for at least 7 years.  Using the dry towel gets enough off so they go right back in the bag and there is no residue on clubs grips or anything else.

Here are a couple pics i had on this laptop of the 53 & 57.  There is some custom grinding going on!

20201127_160331.jpg.547b6a6b012f0515afe4b5468f9e26ee.jpg

20201128_154717.jpg.e03f9fe917de8f866ba14c8640b728d0.jpg

20201128_155402.jpg.854f7ac95f547995be52db71635be9e6.jpg

20201128_161859.jpg.bddce2e264fedd98272c10f1be65aae3.jpg

Looks like some of my old 588s

G