Sign in to follow this  
chimo golf

GOLF BAGS FOR THE ELECTRIC/GAS GOLF CARTS

Our Sponsors

The best golf bag I have seen for the Golf Carts is the Revolver by Bag Boy.   Using the revolver bag it is easy for find and replacing the golf clubs.  Many pockets and light weight.  What is everybodies thoughts on Cart bags.

I just use a bigger stand bag.  Convenience of being able to put it in a cart,  on a walking cart,  or carrying it to the range and having legs.  

• Like 1

The bigger the bag, the more crap I put in it and the heavier I make it.  I walk quite a bit, and I practice at a range that's at the top of a pretty tall hill.  So I want my bag as light as possible.  Even if it's going on a cart.

• Like 2

I use a sun mountain cart bag for both my golf cart and push cart. Works well for me and has lots of pockets for stuff I probably don't need to take with me

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cnosil said:

I just use a bigger stand bag.  Convenience of being able to put it in a cart,  on a walking cart,  or carrying it to the range and having legs.  

Same for me.  I used a cart bag for many years; my wife still does.  I used it on riding and push cart.  However, like most people I accumulated waaaay too much stuff in it.  It got heavy to lift in/out of the trunk, and I hated to lug it to the range.  For the past 3 years I have used a stand bag that fits on a riding cart and my push cart just fine.  It's also easy to carry to the practice area where the legs are nice to keep the bag upright.

• Like 2

I used a Bagboy Revolver for a couple seasons, really liked the bag but eventually the clips for the external club holders broke.  Replaced it with the Ogio Silencer and I really like it.  Bought a 2nd one to have as a backup since they aren't currently making them anymore.  Hopefully it comes back soon.

• Like 1