Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2020 Ogio Golf Bags

GolfSpy BOS

Saw these get on their site last week and I was impressed by the design.  The past few years of OGIO bags disappointed me, including a Shredder stand bag I picked up on ebay.  They seems to make it lightweight by skimping out on what made them great.  The woode top on those doesnt have individual dividers, plus they werent even secured to the sides which led to some interesting club jams). But I used to really like their designs prior to that.  I liked the simpler, but still bold color choices of the Alpha line, and these look GREAT to me.  And they seem to feature individual full length dividers which is a big plus.

Not sure which one I like better, but I will be checking these out in person for sure!

OGIO Convoy SE Stand Bag 14:

IMG_8345.png

OGIO FUSE Stand Bag 4:

IMG_8346.png

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

• 3 weeks later...

just in case anyone is interested.... 

I was able to see these in person and the fuse 4 has the 4 way top with two full length dividers (they run left to right along the main dividers in the top, so the middle two compartments share the same bin if you will.

The Convoy SE stand was a little disappointing because it has 3 dividers making 4 compartments for the 14 way top.  The putter is its own slot, and the 3 at the other end.  The other is split between to make 4 in one and 6 in the other (towards the putter end).

Not sure how much tangle you'd get with that, but I really like the other features of the bag (especially the cooler pocket which seems like it could fit 4 or 5 cans and ice pretty easily.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

12 hours ago, B.Boston said:

just in case anyone is interested.... 

I was able to see these in person and the fuse 4 has the 4 way top with two full length dividers (they run left to right along the main dividers in the top, so the middle two compartments share the same bin if you will.

The Convoy SE stand was a little disappointing because it has 3 dividers making 4 compartments for the 14 way top.  The putter is its own slot, and the 3 at the other end.  The other is split between to make 4 in one and 6 in the other (towards the putter end).

Not sure how much tangle you'd get with that, but I really like the other features of the bag (especially the cooler pocket which seems like it could fit 4 or 5 cans and ice pretty easily.

Do you know if the ALPHA CONVOY 514 STAND BAG has 14 way full length dividers?  just a lil curious, I was under the impression when i made my order that it has full length dividers.

It's not a huge deal to me, but on their website it does say "Individual Full Length Dividers" in the specs.  I just assumed that meant 14 full length dividers.

Edited by Mikey3Putt
needed to add another question

Driver: PXG 0811XF Gen1  9degree

Wood: PXG 0341 Gen1 15degree

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 19degree

Irons: PXG 0211  5-GW 2UP

Wedge: Vokey SM7 60degree

Putter: PXG Gunboat

Do you know if the ALPHA CONVOY 514 STAND BAG has 14 way full length dividers?  just a lil curious, I was under the impression when i made my order that it has full length dividers.

I THINK both the alpha bags were... let me see if I have anything saved on those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like it does, which is what I would expect on the Aplha and Alpha RTC

IMG_8498.png

BTW I loved the cordura fabric on those. All the colors were great in person. Full saturated and high quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I ended up picking up one of the new Fuse bags as a warranty replacement.  It looks and feels nice.  Super balanced on my back.  Can’t wait to get out and play a round! 

A84DF5CF-D039-456C-99B2-66BACFC356F7.thumb.jpeg.1f8a9d18d44499c742b94200348b9f49.jpeg