TESTERS WANTED! ×

Nike Method

jamo

I felt that the ball came off a little too fast for me. Also, the lines of that putter were a bit sharp for my taste.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

• SPY VIP

Didn't buy one but rolled it quite a bit a week ago. I liked it a bunch and probably would have bought one if it was about $100 less. I liked the sharp lines. The heel shafted half mallet (003?) was nice too, but as much as I like the #9/Del Mar 3.5 style, it was too much toe hang for me to handle. I think that this is the best Nike putter to date by a big margin.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Didn't buy one but rolled it quite a bit a week ago. I liked it a bunch and probably would have bought one if it was about $100 less. I liked the sharp lines. The heel shafted half mallet (003?) was nice too, but as much as I like the #9/Del Mar 3.5 style, it was too much toe hang for me to handle. I think that this is the best Nike putter to date by a big margin.

Definitely. I have a Unitized Tiempo, and while I like the putter, I have hated seeing it's value decrease from $250 when I bought it to $15 last time I checked (about a year ago). The putter was fine, but IMO the Method is much better. Probably not enough to wrestle my Studio Select out of my bag, but better still.

• SPY VIP

Definitely. I have a Unitized Tiempo, and while I like the putter, I have hated seeing it's value decrease from $250 when I bought it to $15 last time I checked (about a year ago). The putter was fine, but IMO the Method is much better. Probably not enough to wrestle my Studio Select out of my bag, but better still.

Summer 2011 I will grab one for $99...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I rolled a few with the Nike Method a few weeks ago and I think it is a much better offering than the previous Nike offerings of the years past. With that being said I still think there is a lot of room for improvement. I still think Nike is really lacking when it comes to putters.

that might be 2010 price

Yeah, bingo - that's the problem with Nike putters. They don't hold their value like Camerons or other brands that retail in that same neighborhood so why should I invest at that price?

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• 2 months later...

yea prices and golf equipment are bad to look at like ur cars value always down and if it is going up then u have something special just like the equipment we all talk about, proto tour issue. so my advice never look up that 500 dollar driver u just got 8 months from now!!!!

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I own the Method 004...hands down best putter I've ever rolled. Played with it in the pro shop twice and was absolutely sold, had to have it. Best feel and performance of any putter I'v ever experienced, and that includes quite a few Scottys

What's in my Ben Hogan stand bag:
Callaway Great Big Bertha 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 665 stiff shaft
Tour Edge XCG7 #3 Wood, Stiff shaft
Ping i20 20* hybrid, stiff shaft
Ping S56 irons 4-PW KBS stiff shafts
Ping Glide Wedges, 50*, 54*, 58*, SS Bounce
Nike Method Putter Model #004
Callaway Chrome Soft balls

• 2 weeks later...

At least they are competing with cameron. Overpriced by 150 id say

wanna know the secret to satisfying a woman everytime?...................................................................................................................................................who cares

I wasn't impressed with the 2 I tried.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

AM I the only one that thinks this is one of the harshest putters out there in terms of feel? I prefer a soft putter than hard and the Method just feels like I am putting with a rock flite every time. I thought the Unitized series had good feel to it compared to this new offering.

AM I the only one that thinks this is one of the harshest putters out there in terms of feel? I prefer a soft putter than hard and the Method just feels like I am putting with a rock flite every time. I thought the Unitized series had good feel to it compared to this new offering.

i literally laughed out loud when I read this. You have to be kidding right? The Method has one of the best feels of any putter on the market. I owned the Unitized as my putter right before I purchased the Method and the Unitized has the WORST feel of any putter I've ever owned. Literally everything you just wrote is completely backwards from my experience, as well as most equipment reviews you will find. Possibly you werent stroking the ball well when you tried the Method and were not hitting the club in the sweet part of the face? Perhaps you were using hard balls? IDK what the case may be but those are the only rational things I can think of.

What's in my Ben Hogan stand bag:
Callaway Great Big Bertha 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 665 stiff shaft
Tour Edge XCG7 #3 Wood, Stiff shaft
Ping i20 20* hybrid, stiff shaft
Ping S56 irons 4-PW KBS stiff shafts
Ping Glide Wedges, 50*, 54*, 58*, SS Bounce
Nike Method Putter Model #004
Callaway Chrome Soft balls

I have the 01 method putter.. I love it...it is easy to hit and the balls come off easily and true.

Callaway Epic driver

(Not delivered yet)

Titleist 917 D2 driver

Titleist C16 irons or

Callaway Apex16 irons

Callaway Apex hybrids

Scotty dual balance notchback putter

Archived