TESTERS WANTED! ×

The reduced size makes it a much more attractive option for me. I usually wear a watch, and this is only marginally bigger. It's also likely to be lighter.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Looking at the specs, it must’ve been the band that made V2 look so big. Both of those are smaller than my Apple Watch but the design shape and sleek band makes it look much smaller. V3 is still a really good step in the right direction. Hope the battery life maintains with the smaller size. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

All of the current owners of V2 should have already received their emails about the new product. They asked us, in that email, to not share the information yet, but I definitely ordered the V3 based on the improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Wow, that might change some things.  If only they had an in-grip solution...

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Ordered as well. I guess I'll just have to edit the holes that were redesigned. Or maybe the ShotScope team can do mapping with my photoshopped design 🙂

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

16 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Looking at the specs, it must’ve been the band that made V2 look so big. Both of those are smaller than my Apple Watch but the design shape and sleek band makes it look much smaller. V3 is still a really good step in the right direction. Hope the battery life maintains with the smaller size. 

Apparently they've stepped that up.

16 hours ago, PMookie said:

All of the current owners of V2 should have already received their emails about the new product. They asked us, in that email, to not share the information yet, but I definitely ordered the V3 based on the improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I did too, a couple of days ago.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 2/6/2020 at 7:42 PM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Hope the battery life maintains with the smaller size. 

Honestly, the battery life needs big improvements. The V2 would not allow 36 in one day and charges so slow it's not like you could get enough of a charge between the 18's for it to matter. We'll see with the V3.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I ordered one using that email. I haven’t posted a thing about it following the emails instructions. Seems much slicker.
I thought the fact it’s coming in May means I get 28 days from date of delivery so that’s a nice trial period. I had returned the v2 I purchased last year within the return period. So figure I’ll give the v3 a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter: Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver: Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood : Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW: Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW: Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW: Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips:  Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

17 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

Honestly, the battery life needs big improvements. The V2 would not allow 36 in one day and charges so slow it's not like you could get enough of a charge between the 18's for it to matter. We'll see with the V3.

They claim 10+ hours depending on what mode you use for the V3. BTW, it's sold out for pre order now.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Thanks for the news guys, I will definitely be waiting to check this out. I am hoping the price didn't raise too much because that was one of shotscope's best qualities. 

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

2 hours ago, newballcoach said:

Thanks for the news guys, I will definitely be waiting to check this out. I am hoping the price didn't raise too much because that was one of shotscope's best qualities. 

IIRC, it'll be the same price ($220ish) as the V2 was.

In the bag:

Bag: 

I received the email about V3 as well. Very tempting to purchase, but ultimately decided not to. My brief experience with V2 simply wasn't good enough for me to consider this an option when I already have Arccos and have been fairly happy with it. If something happens to my Arccos or I eventually reach the point that I have to start paying the subscription fee, I'll give ShotScope another look. It's also possible I just won't care by that point though. Shot tracking is simply an easy way for me to gather club distances. Other than that, I don't too much care anymore - I know where my strengths and weaknesses lie.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

On 2/13/2020 at 11:02 AM, TR1PTIK said:

I received the email about V3 as well. Very tempting to purchase, but ultimately decided not to. My brief experience with V2 simply wasn't good enough for me to consider this an option when I already have Arccos and have been fairly happy with it. If something happens to my Arccos or I eventually reach the point that I have to start paying the subscription fee, I'll give ShotScope another look. It's also possible I just won't care by that point though. Shot tracking is simply an easy way for me to gather club distances. Other than that, I don't too much care anymore - I know where my strengths and weaknesses lie.

Kind of feel similarly. Probably they're working on it, as they include user feedback into their development queue; it would also be nice to see some software-related improvements .. eg. they mentioned they improved the GPS accuracy (a complaint of mine) and also better data visualization / presentation, as discussed in the V2 review thread.

But ultimately my own biggest gains will continue to come from improving my swing, and on-course confidence, and strengthening my course management. 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

• 1 month later...

This definitely gets my interest aroused.  The V2 is one of the ugliest wrist devices I've ever seen.  If these things could function like a regular smartwatch and do normal smartwatch things, it would make getting one irresistible!

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 12:42 AM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Battery life supposed to be significantly better. The battery life was very poor with the V2, and was my main prblem with it. My pre order is due to ship next month, will post some early tohughts.

Driver: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Proto X 9° - Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6S

Fairways: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg0341X Gen 2 13° - Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6S; 0341X Gen 2 15° - VA Drago 65 S

1&2 iron: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0311X - Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 95 X (1) S (2)

Hybrid: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0317X Gen 2 19° - Accra Tour Z Xtreme Hybrid M4

Irons:  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0311X Gen 1 4; 0311T Gen 2 4-PW - Oban CT115 S

Wedges:th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Sugar Daddy Gen 2 - 50°, 54°, 58°- Oban CT 115 S; KBS Hi-rev 2.0

Putter:  1500419358_LABlogo-horizontal-black.png.141fcb5fd7603f7f248f3821f51a6797.png  Directed Force 2.1 35" with lagp.png.7ad0cf3ac148827f3723a9f69a948244.png 135 shaft

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 Pix

I ordered the shotscope v3 during their special promo back in January. They’ve said they’d ship them out in May. They offer a 30 day full refund if you don’t like it but like you’ve stated I’m wondering if that runs out prior to playing a single round. Courses definitely closed in Illinois through the end of May. Who knows. I guess I’d have to email them and ask once it arrives. It may ship late due to covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter: Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver: Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood : Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW: Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW: Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW: Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips:  Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 4:44 AM, seancgmartin said:

Battery life supposed to be significantly better. The battery life was very poor with the V2, and was my main prblem with it. My pre order is due to ship next month, will post some early tohughts.

I've used ShotScope the last 2 seasons.  I also did the V3 pre-order.  Hope it can arrive in May as scheduled.

The two weaknesses I hope to see improved are battery life and putting accuracy.  As noted the watch cannot handle 36 in a day unless you take a nice lunch and plug it in for a while.  I also find I need to review and edit the putting data after every round.  Usually it's pretty good, but 2 or 3 holes a around seem way off and that would destroy the accuracy of the data if I didn't stay on top of it.

As a fringe benefit, reviewing my round has not become a habit.  I enjoy going back through things shot by shot, congratulating myself for things well done and recommitting to fixing stupid decisions/mistakes.  Overall I'm a ShotScope fan.  Wouldn't want to play without it.

3 hours ago, Mowine4me said:

The two weaknesses I hope to see improved are battery life and putting accuracy.  .....

I am on my 2nd year also and agree that both these things need to be improved. The battery life has not impacted me since I only play 18 at most these days. 

The putting accuracy was a BIG issue with me. I have found that going to the manual mode setting has eliminated that issue. I just incorporate the button pushing as part of the normal putting routine. And after holing out I record the hole location with a simple button push. No longer worried about false putts due to taking practice strokes while waiting on the green (without a ball of course) since the token is not in the putter any longer. It has worked great for me.

Now the only consistent issue I have is if I take a practice stroke and then decide to use a different club for the actual shot - more times than not a stroke will be recorded for BOTH clubs. Easy to edit and remove when reviewing the round. It might be more of a problem if a couple of days has expired and I forget the details of the round. But I use TheGrint to record my stats so I just compare the round in TheGrint with the round in ShotScope and that works for me. I understand how difficult the programming algorithm would be to eliminate that issue completely so I live with it.

Can't wait for the V3 to arrive.

Tour Edge C721 Driver, Integra 45g L flex shaft

BombTech 2 HW 16*

BombTech 5 W

Maltby KE4-Max 5 - PW, Recoil Dart 65 A flex shaft

Maltby TSW-DRM 50*/54* wedges, Recoil Dart 75 R flex/spinner shaft

Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 putter

16 hours ago, Mowine4me said:

I've used ShotScope the last 2 seasons.  I also did the V3 pre-order.  Hope it can arrive in May as scheduled.

The two weaknesses I hope to see improved are battery life and putting accuracy.  As noted the watch cannot handle 36 in a day unless you take a nice lunch and plug it in for a while.  I also find I need to review and edit the putting data after every round.  Usually it's pretty good, but 2 or 3 holes a around seem way off and that would destroy the accuracy of the data if I didn't stay on top of it.

As a fringe benefit, reviewing my round has not become a habit.  I enjoy going back through things shot by shot, congratulating myself for things well done and recommitting to fixing stupid decisions/mistakes.  Overall I'm a ShotScope fan.  Wouldn't want to play without it.

I use the manual putting feature, but this is only because my putter has a counterweight, so I can't use the tag. I did find this to be problematic before, and had the same issue you described. Making a habit of using the manual putting feature has been helpful I think.

Driver: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Proto X 9° - Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6S

Fairways: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg0341X Gen 2 13° - Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6S; 0341X Gen 2 15° - VA Drago 65 S

1&2 iron: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0311X - Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 95 X (1) S (2)

Hybrid: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0317X Gen 2 19° - Accra Tour Z Xtreme Hybrid M4

Irons:  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0311X Gen 1 4; 0311T Gen 2 4-PW - Oban CT115 S

Wedges:th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Sugar Daddy Gen 2 - 50°, 54°, 58°- Oban CT 115 S; KBS Hi-rev 2.0

Putter:  1500419358_LABlogo-horizontal-black.png.141fcb5fd7603f7f248f3821f51a6797.png  Directed Force 2.1 35" with lagp.png.7ad0cf3ac148827f3723a9f69a948244.png 135 shaft

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 Pix

• 2 weeks later...

Shipping has been delayed from May to mid June.

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

• 3 weeks later...

3 more weeks...

Shipping date updated June 10th

looks like a number of us are waiting for V3 to make it to our doorsteps. I'm sure unboxing and review posts will be soon to follow. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

Supposed to ship the 10th, so I’m a little curious as to how long it will take to receive them. They noted we should all have them by the 15th.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I'd be stoked if I got mine before my Sunday round.

In the bag:

Bag: