TESTERS WANTED! ×

Supposed to ship the 10th, so I’m a little curious as to how long it will take to receive them. They noted we should all have them by the 15th.

Hey PMookie, send me the email you received to buy the V3.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra King F8(10.5*) w/ Mitdubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cobra King F8 Gw(50*)SW(54*)LW(58*)all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts.Putter: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3; Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Got the email this morning that my pre-order is processing...shouldn't be long now!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Mine is "on the way", but 5-7 business days in Europe??? Damn.. I thought that stuff was coming from the UK... 2 days tops!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

2 hours ago, Rolandivar said:

got my email about on the way, with other surprise that only uploads via mobile (and only g-crap or a-crap, yea i'm a windows guy)?  set a ticket to find out if i can use a emulator on my pc to upload the data.

There is an emulator called BlueStacks, which let's me do all the stuff from my phone on my PC.

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

I got another email today to say it's on it's way.  But no tracking info so it's probably not.  I would much prefer the "under promise and over deliver" method of marketing.  Hopefully it's worth the long wait.

Got my email with tracking number last night. It's coming from Illinois, so I should have it by Friday, I'd say.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Mine supposedly shipped 2 days ago, but it's just showing movement now. Pretty terrible service to where it was supposed to be 2-3 days shipping and 2 days after the shipment notification it was just picked up. Mine is due on the 16th now. So much for the weekend!

In The Bag:

:wilson-small: Cortex Driver - 9° - Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 7 X-Flex Shaft - Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip
:wilson-small: Staff Model Blades - 3-PW - KBS C-Taper 130 X Flex Shafts - Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip
:wilson-small: PMP RAW Wedges - 50°, 54° & 58° - KBS C-Taper 130 X Flex Shafts - Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip
:odyssey-small: Tri-Hot #3 (2002) Putter - Super Stroke Flatso 2.0 Grip

:titelist-small: AVX Balls  +  :wilson-small: Exo Bag  +  :footjoy-small: shoes

I got email a couple days ago saying on it's way but still no tracking number ?  I'm in Canada but come on, I'm 120km from the US border.  I shake my head sometimes why it takes stuff so long to get here

1 hour ago, Waazzupppp said:

Mine supposedly shipped 2 days ago, but it's just showing movement now. Pretty terrible service to where it was supposed to be 2-3 days shipping and 2 days after the shipment notification it was just picked up. Mine is due on the 16th now. So much for the weekend!

That's a DHL issue unfortunately. Mine did the same and it's only now going to the post office after DHL mucking around with it for a bit.

In the bag:

Bag: 

Mine arrived today - from an appearance standpoint, they killed it. It's WAY smaller and WAY lighter than V2, and the charger has been completely redesigned for the better. 

And not that it matter - or maybe it does - the packaging is way nicer, too - definitely will have shelf appeal. 

Hope to charge it up and try it out over the weekend. 

I agreed to a July 6th embargo with Shot Scope, so I won't post any pictures (my word is my bond!), but it's a very nice looking watch - about the size/weight of an Apple watch. 

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

15 minutes ago, 330d said:

I've just ordered mine. 

Question, does it use the same tags from the v2 (ie can I just use the watch without changing the tags) 

You can, but according to the email, they recommend using the new ones due to improvements (whatever that means).

I still don’t have any tracking information, just the email that says it shipped....

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

First post here: some awesome info.. Thanks everyone.

I just ordered mine as well today. I REALLY WISH they would update the putting. 0-6ft and then 6-12ft.. Those are BIG distances. I would love to know 0-3ft 3-6ft, 6-10, etc.. They COULD do this right now with the data they have (I update every hole after I am done playing to get the most accurate data I can). I literally move every shot to where it really went hole by hole, round by round (yes I love data and I am willing to spend the 15 minutes after the round to do this.

Having just started playing a little over a year ago, how far I hit clubs is huge, but putting is a big deal as well as the short game so I literally enter every shot exactly as I wrote it down as I play. I just wish they would make the data on short game and putting more detailed.

As for the V3, do you know if the GPS is more accurate / precise? I hate not being able to zoom into the courses closer to move my ball precisely where I hit it. I often times leave a putt inside 1ft, but there is no way to do that currently so I deal with 1ft, but sometimes THAT is even hard to move the dot there.

Anyone have one yet and can update us?

M2 Driver

M6 (6-PW)

CBX2 PW, AW, SW, LW

Ryan G

Got the email today and pulled the trigger......selected the grey band. Did you know they preloaded 35000 courses on it, so now you don’t have to do the download thing on the app and the watch. I liked the $60 off as well.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

8 hours ago, RyanGphoto said:

First post here: some awesome info.. Thanks everyone.

I just ordered mine as well today. I REALLY WISH they would update the putting. 0-6ft and then 6-12ft.. Those are BIG distances. I would love to know 0-3ft 3-6ft, 6-10, etc.. They COULD do this right now with the data they have (I update every hole after I am done playing to get the most accurate data I can). I literally move every shot to where it really went hole by hole, round by round (yes I love data and I am willing to spend the 15 minutes after the round to do this.

Having just started playing a little over a year ago, how far I hit clubs is huge, but putting is a big deal as well as the short game so I literally enter every shot exactly as I wrote it down as I play. I just wish they would make the data on short game and putting more detailed.

As for the V3, do you know if the GPS is more accurate / precise? I hate not being able to zoom into the courses closer to move my ball precisely where I hit it. I often times leave a putt inside 1ft, but there is no way to do that currently so I deal with 1ft, but sometimes THAT is even hard to move the dot there.

Anyone have one yet and can update us?

Did you make the suggestion directly to them? 

The V3 GPS is supposed to be even more accurate, but didn't read any specifics.

3 hours ago, JY56 said:

Go figure. I tried to order the grey band when I paid for mine in Feb but it was sold out so I went with black. 4 months later.... lol.

Me too, I had to settle for the red one.

17 hours ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

Mine arrived today - from an appearance standpoint, they killed it. It's WAY smaller and WAY lighter than V2, and the charger has been completely redesigned for the better. 

And not that it matter - or maybe it does - the packaging is way nicer, too - definitely will have shelf appeal. 

Hope to charge it up and try it out over the weekend. 

I agreed to a July 6th embargo with Shot Scope, so I won't post any pictures (my word is my bond!), but it's a very nice looking watch - about the size/weight of an Apple watch. 

Bastardo! 😉 Latest update is mine arrived in Stow (less than 10 miles away) and is heading to the post office...there's a chance I could get it tomorrow, slim being USPS, but a chance none the less.

In the bag:

Bag: 

The wait is killing me...

10 hours ago, Kanoito said:

Did you make the suggestion directly to them? 

The V3 GPS is supposed to be even more accurate, but didn't read any specifics.

Yep.. I suggested this a year ago when I bought V2.   IF you update your putting for each hole after playing they should be able to get more detailed with the putting stats.  IF I move my putt from 6ft to 2ft and I manually do it inside the dashboard there is no reason to NOT be able to update the stats to be more specific.   Hell you could even do it for every 1ft difference since I can manually move my putts  in 1 ft increments.  

They said it wasn't possible because of the GPS in the V2, but it doesn't matter about the GPS if I manually make sure every putt is correct inside the dashboard.

Hopefully they are watching the threads!

M2 Driver

M6 (6-PW)

CBX2 PW, AW, SW, LW

Ryan G

don’t mean to hijack but How do you all use the data from shot scope?  Wish they would/could incorporate SG.   I feel like the percentages of greens And fairways hit and proximity To pin are neat but it would be nice to have a primer on how to use the data. 

Strokes gained and lost is just so much easier to understand for me  

Ditto.  Frustrating

I sent them a message through Instagram with my order number and they replied with my tracking info. Give it a try. They responded within the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 hours ago, PMookie said:

I sent them a message through Instagram with my order number and they replied with my tracking info. Give it a try. They responded within the day.

Thanks, will try that!

3 hours ago, PMookie said:

I don't have Instagram.  I did email support a couple of days ago but haven't heard back. Thanks.