Our Sponsors

I ordered mine on Monday and its been hell waiting on DHL and USPS. I was looking at the garmin approach S20 for so long then this popped up and I was sold. To have GPS and be able to get gapping will go a long way in my game. Can't wait for it to get here!

• Like 3
  • :taylormade-small: M2 Driver,
  • :adams-small: Tight Lies 2, 3 Wood
  • :taylormade-small:  Burner 3 Hybrid
  • :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 4-GW 
  • :cleveland-small: CBX 54* SW
  • :titelist-small::vokey-small: SM6 58* LW
  • :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro 2.0 Rossie

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine arrived today - from an appearance standpoint, they killed it. It's WAY smaller and WAY lighter than V2, and the charger has been completely redesigned for the better.  And not that it matte

Hmmm, where to start?   First things first, it automatically registers your stats as you play - you don't have to do much of anything. It knows what club you hit and where you hit it from. For ex

The size of the watch always turned me off from shotscope.  The size of v3 could change everything 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MarvTheWetBandit said:

I ordered mine on Monday and its been hell waiting on DHL and USPS. I was looking at the garmin approach S20 for so long then this popped up and I was sold. To have GPS and be able to get gapping will go a long way in my game. Can't wait for it to get here!

I feel for you. Ordered mine 7/6. DHL says they got the package 7/9. DHL shows they handed the package off to USPS 7/10 for final delivery. 

USPS shows they got the package 7/9 in TX, then 7/10 the Package is suddenly showing it's back in IL. 

Praise Jesus, it was delivered today.

• Like 5
  • :tour-edge: EXS Driver
  • :cobra-small: King F8 3w
  • :titelist-small: 818 H1 Hybrid
  • :nike-small:VR-S Forged 5-PW
  • :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP 56*
  • :wilson_staff_small: Infinite Lake Shore
2 hours ago, MarvTheWetBandit said:

8 minutes ago, KurtActual said:

I feel for you. Ordered mine 7/6. DHL says they got the package 7/9. DHL shows they handed the package off to USPS 7/10 for final delivery. 

USPS shows they got the package 7/9 in TX, then 7/10 the Package is suddenly showing it's back in IL. 

The wait is never easy for new toys, haha! Ordered mine on the 8th so hopefully I'll have it in hand early next week.

• Like 3

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max 10.5 Fujikura Motore X F3 5S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue 75S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50 Mid | 54 Full S-grind | 58 Low Relief Grind Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1, 34.5", BGT Stability Tour, 71* lie angle, Press II 3* Grip | :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

3 hours ago, yungkory said:

The wait is never easy for new toys, haha! Ordered mine on the 8th so hopefully I'll have it in hand early next week.

Just checked and the DHL tracking says 7/22 ughhhhhhhhhhh

• Sad 2

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50 Mid | 54 Full S-grind | 58 Low Relief Grind Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1, 34.5", BGT Stability Tour, 71* lie angle, Press II 3* Grip | :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

5 hours ago, yungkory said:

Just checked and the DHL tracking says 7/22 ughhhhhhhhhhh

Mine doesn’t even have an expected delivery date on the page

• Sad 2

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 49F - 54S - 59D
:EVNROLL: ER2
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X
10 hours ago, KurtActual said:

Mine did the same thing DHL said USPS has it, USPS says DHL has it. Hopefully it gets here sooner rather than later 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, yungkory said:

You guys can't imagine the pain, lol.  I ordered and paid for mine first week of February!!!!  and waited anxiously through the delays.  Then it finally shipped on June 18th and took forever to get to Canada, then it showed sat in Customs, ugh !.  Tracking then showed it was going to be another week across Canada but it turned up one day early on July 7th !!!!!.  Charged, firmware update, tags installed and played with it the next day.  Worked great but I was still figuring it and had a bad round and forgot to note a few penalties and pin locations.  Uploaded easy and spent some time editing and adding shots etc, which was also fairly intuitive.  Went out Friday, had a much better round, think I got most of the locations and a couple of penalty shots this time.  Synced the round but now can't find it to edit ?  I'm sure support will help though, they have been pretty good.  On another note, I bought a new club last week and paid for fast shipping and am now checking tracking daily on that, ha

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, jlukes said:

Mine doesn’t even have an expected delivery date on the page

It looks like they handed mine off to USPS, and that the DHL page is weirdly inaccurate. I bet once it moves off of the initial location it'll catch up like mine did

• Like 1

I just wanted to thank you all for the reviews/comments on this product and your experiences with ShotScope in general.  I ended up purchasing a V3 today from Golf Galaxy (had some gift cards burning a whole in my wallet).  I will be sure to post how things go after a round or two!

• Like 7

Driver - TaylorMade M3, 9.5 deg, Stiff Tensei Blue 60

Fairways - Callaway Rogue, 3W and 5W, Stiff Project X EvenFlow 75

Hybrid - Cobra F7, 3-4H, Stiff Fujikura Pro 75H

Irons - Ping G, 5-UW, Stiff Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 105

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6, 54M and 58M

Putter - Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5M

Ball - Srixon Z-Star Yellow

I'll be logging my first SS tracked round on Thursday.

Time to watch all the YouTube videos on how to use it.

• Like 4
  • :tour-edge: EXS Driver
  • :cobra-small: King F8 3w
  • :titelist-small: 818 H1 Hybrid
  • :nike-small:VR-S Forged 5-PW
  • :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP 56*
  • :wilson_staff_small: Infinite Lake Shore

I got mine yesterday.read nothing on how to work just to see if I could get it to work this morning. First round was recorded with only 3 things I needed to fix. AND, I didn’t have to carry my giant phone in my pocket while I pushed my clubs in 95 degree heat!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero (8.5* HZRDUS Smoke Shaft)

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies 2 (15*) 

5-Wood:  :adams-small: Tight Lies 2 (19*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 5-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR or a :srixon-small: Z-Star

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Saw some people talking about tapping the tags to the watch before shots. Has anyone tried a full round with that method? Sounds like it could work similar to game golf with the watch attached to a belt. 

Just got my v3 in the mail by the way, pretty quick shipping to Los Angeles (ordered last Monday).  Going to give it a shot this weekend!

• Like 1

When my shipping tracker goes a full day without updating:

cuKj4U0.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, yungkory said:

When my shipping tracker goes a full day without updating:

cuKj4U0.gif

Then when it updates and says this?

A5C05D50-3A49-4248-AC73-F775CC5BF97A.jpeg.f772a2fdd5acdb5ed317970be44b5e2f.jpeg

What is the point of tracking at this point when it makes no sense? 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mine showed up yesterday and now I cant wait to get out and play. May have to play hookie from work.  For what its worth, I placed my order on Monday (7/6) and it arrived 1 week later (7/13). Mchenry, IL to Nashville. DHL tracking was hot garbage and USPS was only slightly better. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mikeanthony said:

Does the SS V3 work as a caddie as well ... does the watch give you club recommendations after you’ve had a few rounds of data and stats in? 

No.  I believe that is unique to arcoss for the time being.  You can go into the app and see what your average playing distances are, but nothing i terms of real time club selection recommendations are available.

• Like 3

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 49F - 54S - 59D
:EVNROLL: ER2
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

Is anyone having problems with the yardages freezing mid round? This has happened 3 times since I updated the firmware, once in one round and twice in another. The watch itself isn’t frozen as can enter settings etc, the yardages just don’t move on. Each time I had to end the round and then click play again and select GPS/track. The first time it happened when uploading my round it uploaded as normal and one round, the second time it synced as two rounds. Wondering if this is an issue since the new firmware as wasn’t a problem before 

Does anyone know where I can go to get more insight to reading the data on the Shot Scope dashboard?   I would love more putting stats, what distances to work on, but also there is so much data.. 

How do you guys and gals read the data to use it to get better?

M2 Driver

M6 (6-PW)

CBX2 PW, AW, SW, LW

Ryan G

3 hours ago, RyanGphoto said:

Does anyone know where I can go to get more insight to reading the data on the Shot Scope dashboard?   I would love more putting stats, what distances to work on, but also there is so much data.. 

How do you guys and gals read the data to use it to get better?

I think most of them are self-explanatory. Which stat are you having trouble with?

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT