cksurfdude

On the road with KennyB - Irvine, CA April 3-7.

Our Sponsors

5 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Oh yeah -- great point!!

We'll have to see if Monte may be willing to add a whole new date in his calendar as a replacement for this group..? Otherwise, Kenny, what are you thinking as far as re-scheduling? 

I got the impression that was exactly what he was going to do.  No date, but he said we would be put in it.  If it's a date that we can't make for some reason, I think he will try to accommodate in a different clinic.

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Monte just started this new "Improvement Plan" remote option now. It is intended to supplement online lessons, so between lessons you can send him videos and questions so that you can check in on if you are showing improvement on certain parts of the swing/drills/etc. I just signed up, seems like it will be helpful for me until his clinics and in-person lessons start up again.

• Like 1

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Fujikura and Nippon fan. Connoisseur of grips.

Updated 7/14/2020
Driver:taylormade-small:SIM Max 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Red 5S Velocore (the real one)
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:callaway-small:Mavrik Max 5 - AW - Nippon Neo 950GH S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge flex
Putter:  :scotty-small: Squareback 1 - Sense Grips S1 - Stability Shaft

Current Putter Collection:EVNROLL: ER10 Outback,  :bettinardi-small: 2017 Studio Stock 3, :cameron-small: La Costa 1st 500, :scotty-small: Squareback 1 (2008)

16 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Monte just started this new "Improvement Plan" remote option now. It is intended to supplement online lessons, so between lessons you can send him videos and questions so that you can check in on if you are showing improvement on certain parts of the swing/drills/etc. I just signed up, seems like it will be helpful for me until his clinics and in-person lessons start up again.

Nice .. thx for that update! I'll go and check it out.

Still working thru his "Use The Bounce"* videos; also GolfTec now doing virtual lessons and I still have two lessons remaining there.

* anyone interested Monte has these available free on his website @ rebelliongolf.com

WITB of an "aspiring" 😉 play-ah ...
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 3W/HL (17*; Tensei CK Blue)
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 7W (Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway Big Bertha 4H (Recoil ZTR)
..Tour Edge HL4 #4 iron-wood (UST Mamiya)
..Callaway Big Bertha CF19 6i (Recoil ZTR) / Apex CF16 7i-PW (Recoil ES 760)
..Hogan Equalizer 50/54/58 black (Recoil ES 760 black SmacWrap)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g)
..all in a Datrek Hybrid bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator...
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/39526-2020-official-member-review-exputt-putting-simulator/page/1/#comments

I’d be happy to join you guys and gals, Monte is my coach. Unfortunately, I only got 1 lesson in before covid. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chonch said:

I’d be happy to join you guys and gals, Monte is my coach. Unfortunately, I only got 1 lesson in before covid. 

Nice! Obviously we're still on hold as to rescheduling, but will update in here whenever it gets figured out.

• Like 1

WITB of an "aspiring" 😉 play-ah ...
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 3W/HL (17*; Tensei CK Blue)
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 7W (Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway Big Bertha 4H (Recoil ZTR)
..Tour Edge HL4 #4 iron-wood (UST Mamiya)
..Callaway Big Bertha CF19 6i (Recoil ZTR) / Apex CF16 7i-PW (Recoil ES 760)
..Hogan Equalizer 50/54/58 black (Recoil ES 760 black SmacWrap)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g)
..all in a Datrek Hybrid bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator...
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/39526-2020-official-member-review-exputt-putting-simulator/page/1/#comments