Jump to content
morningteesheet

My Wilson Staff WITB

Recommended Posts

Any man with that much Wilson Staff in his bag is alright in my book!  Very sweet!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on the V6's chubbier, less athletic sibling club the F5. Other than @GolfSpy Barbajo 's write up back in 2016 I can't find much info.

Been hawk-eyeing a set on offer up for like 3 months going for $125 and they were used for 3 rounds.



the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

Edited by azstu324

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, azstu324 said:

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on the V6's chubbier, less athletic sibling club the F5. Other than @GolfSpy Barbajo 's write up back in 2016 I can't find much info.

Been hawk-eyeing a set on offer up for like 3 months going for $125 and they were used for 3 rounds.



the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

I’ve never hit the f5 irons but I’ve heard good things and I love the f5 fairway wood, it’s a quality product line for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it!

I was close to pulling the trigger on the Launchpad irons last night but my son guilted me out of it. Next time I go alone.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilson always made some good stuff. Even though in days gone by I was not a big Wilson fan I was a big fan of Wilson wedges and the 8802 putters. from what I read they are on the comeback trail and IMHO they are under rated. After all our current U S Open champion is a Wilson Staffer. And from what I read Shapland may be a up and coming bag company. And FYI I recently found a Wilson George Low Forged 600 putter ( around 1980 vintage) and put it into play in Saturday's shootout and putted real well with it. It sit good for me and the weight is right with no lead tape added ( odd coming from me). Outstanding feel too

Edited by BIG STU
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 6:15 AM, morningteesheet said:
I’ve never hit the f5 irons but I’ve heard good things and I love the f5 fairway wood, it’s a quality product line for sure. 

I did it! I bought the FG tour F5's.

Took them to the monitors and am thrilled to report that they are 100% as advertised by Wilson.

Where do I sign the W/S club roster? 0216201408.jpeg0216201406.jpeg

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..
 

Edited by azstu324
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, azstu324 said:

I did it! I bought the FG tour F5's.

Took them to the monitors and am thrilled to report that they are 100% as advertised by Wilson.

Where do I sign the W/S club roster? emoji51.png0216201408.jpeg0216201406.jpeg

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..
 

Nice! That’s awesome man, glad they worked out. I’ll send over the W/S team contract haha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...