TESTERS WANTED! ×

How many different balls do you carry in your bag?

Tsecor

20 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Results will vary by user. A Prov1 may work for my game and not for someone else’s with similar skill set and or swing speed.

if you take 5 balls you are interested to the course and test them from green to tee you will find the one that works best for your game. Will one perform better for you in short game vs another but not as good with long irons? Possibly. the purpose of each person testing on the course is the one that helps them play their best.

good point. i guess it becomes about feel at that point since most "tour level" type balls spin approx the same from 100 yards and in. from what i can tell, the vast majority of balls spin within 400 rpms of each other ( a few are higher, but lack in other areas), so not really enough to make a significant impact. The closer you get, the smaller the difference.  Finding that "do it all ball" is the struggle. 

TP5 and Prov1 were the two that stood out last season to me, but i question TM's QC because when i tried the TP5x, i couldnt keep that from flying all over the place. 

Golf is cool

33 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

ive read that article 10x and looked at those charts 500x which is probably why i have 9 different golf balls in my bag.....so many great options. I just wonder if its really costing me strokes as the article suggests. 

It is possible that it is costing you strokes. If you are used to the way ball stops around the greens and then you switch to a different ball, and it reacts differently, ie. It checks to quickly, or rolls out too much, then you will find yourself in an area you weren’t expecting, so instead of having 3 feet for par it’s 10 feet short, or maybe 20 feet long. That costs you strokes. From and tee and irons I think most golf balls are similar, it’s around the green that makes a difference in scoring. I think it has more to do with the consistency of what you expect to happen than it is the ball itself. Changing the ball all the time changes the consistency of what you expect the ball to do when it lands on the green. It doesn’t matter what ball you use if you can play the same consistent shot with it and have the expected results of that shot. When we don’t know what the ball is going to do is where we lose strokes. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

4 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

good point. i guess it becomes about feel at that point since most "tour level" type balls spin approx the same from 100 yards and in. from what i can tell, the vast majority of balls spin within 400 rpms of each other ( a few are higher, but lack in other areas), so not really enough to make a significant impact. The closer you get, the smaller the difference.  Finding that "do it all ball" is the struggle. 

TP5 and Prov1 were the two that stood out last season to me, but i question TM's QC because when i tried the TP5x, i couldnt keep that from flying all over the place. 

There’s not a one ball fits all just like no club fits all. It has to be about what works for you and gives you the expected results every time.

Is it TMs QC or maybe the spin and design of the tp5x doesn’t fit your game?

Based on what you posted in the chrome soft thread a lower compression ball fits your needs better than a higher compression one does.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

There’s not a one ball fits all just like no club fits all. It has to be about what works for you and gives you the expected results every time.

Is it TMs QC or maybe the spin and design of the tp5x doesn’t fit your game?

Based on what you posted in the chrome soft thread a lower compression ball fits your needs better than a higher compression one does.

yea..i loved the chromesoft but i did shoot my one lowest round with the TP5 and hit the longest drive of my life with it......but the CS seemed to work for me from a consistency standpoint......its funny but a few years ago the TM Lethal was the best ball i had ever used....then they discontinued it....i wonder how close the TP5 is to the Lethal

Golf is cool

3 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

yea..i loved the chromesoft but i did shoot my one lowest round with the TP5 and hit the longest drive of my life with it......but the CS seemed to work for me from a consistency standpoint......its funny but a few years ago the TM Lethal was the best ball i had ever used....then they discontinued it....i wonder how close the TP5 is to the Lethal

Never played the lethal so have no info/input on comparisons to it. For the tp5 and 5x they were close in overall performance. I found the 5x to be longer and performed better in the wind. Wayward shots with 5x had the tendency to be worse than the 5 but that’s something I’m used to with the prov1 and 1x.

Being that you perform better with a lower compression ball I would suggest the Bridgestone rx and rxs.

One option for you would be to take all the “x” versions of balls you like/have (TP5x, prov1x, bx,bxs,csx)play a handful of holes with them all each hole and see which one performs best from tee to green. Some may be better in other areas but there is bound to be 1 or more that out perform the rest.

Then test the non “x” (Prov1, tp5, cs, rx,rxs & any others you have). Do the same test to see what wins out.

then take the winners from both categories against each other and see which is the true winner(s)

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

17 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Never played the lethal so have no info/input on comparisons to it. For the tp5 and 5x they were close in overall performance. 

Being that you perform better with a lower compression ball I would suggest the Bridgestone rx and rxs.

Here was the description of the Lethal

TAYLORMADE LETHAL - 2012

Lowdown: The Lethal ball was a five-piece 322 dimpled ball designed with low spin off the driver and medium spin off the short irons. 

Performance: Another great ball in the wind. Probably the most penetrating golf ball TaylorMade had ever made up until 2012. Great levels of spin around the greens and superb green side feel out of sand. Also very long on center hits off the tee. Justin Rose put the ball into play immediately at the end of 2012 to win a tournament a month later before helping Europe win the Ryder Cup

I am definitely going to try the the RXS.....according to its design, it fits 105mph swing speed and I am right there.....if its good enough for Fred Couples, i can certainly use it..lol

here is the MGS review of the lethal.....it seems to align more with the TP5X since its 87 compression and the TP5 is 80.  

https://mygolfspy.com/taylormade-lethal-ball-review/

Edited by Tsecor

Golf is cool

I used to be a 'whatever is cheapest / find out there in the woods' guy.....but since mid-season 2019 I have been a 1-ball guy.....TM TP5 for me

1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png M5 9 deg [Project X Evenflow Black 65g] // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png SIM Max 3w 15 deg [Fujikura Ventus Blue 5-R] // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png JPX 919 5i-PW // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png ATV Grind Wedges 52-60 [KBS Tour Steel] // 1455271488_Odysseylogo.jpg.b9b3d31d23a9b217779870779776c15d.jpg Stroke Lab 7 // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png TP5 // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png BRD-4 [Cart-Red-Gray] // adidas_logo_21.png.8b407cf238a5268554c70f59912c11a7.png CodeChaos [White-Red]

1448174426_SuperSpeedLogo2.png.17b2bb92c3fb344ab94e0e85f7419d12.png SuperSpeed 2020 Testing Group

Initial Driver Swing Speed: 95 mph

On 2/15/2020 at 9:29 PM, bens197 said:

Right now, these are the only ones taking up rent. Super consistent, durable and priced very well.

IMG_4160.JPG

That's such a great ball. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

That's such a great ball. 

It really is. I could easily find a fault or two with other urethane balls that I’ve put it up against.

It feels good to not have to compromise on a ball. I don’t have $45-50 to spend per dozen so this really is a big winner for me and my family.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

20 hours ago, ga_pike said:

2.  Anyone with more is a freak.  Anyone with less is generally a war hero.  

HMMMM!! ROTFLMFAO!!!------ Now to set the record straight we are talking golf balls here---- But hey you brought it up since you did here goes-----

My Old Man was a Quail hunter and raised bird dogs mostly setters. Some of his dogs were general hunting dogs and some were field trial dogs. He had one that was not only a field trial champion but a darn good general pointing dog. That dog was born with one ball no joke. That dog ended up siring 10 different litters of pups. My old man made a small fortune on stud fees with that dog--------- Sorry guys to thread jack BUT he did bring it up

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

ive read that article 10x and looked at those charts 500x which is probably why i have 9 different golf balls in my bag.....so many great options. I just wonder if its really costing me strokes as the article suggests. 

By the way, like you pointed out, TXG does some really good videos with ball comparisons, and they even try to say what type of player would be best suited to that ball, and they’re even testing a couple of this year’s against each other already. Good info!

For me, I did take to heart what the MGS study said: find one, play one. Would it hurt to play B’stone AND Pro V1X? As an amateur who doesn’t play all that often, probably not, but I want to know my distances off my irons and wedges, and how much roll-out I get. If I switch amongst a few different ones, it’s likely I’ll be getting different yardages, and release on greens. So, I play Pro V1X. Feel, distances, reaction around the greens, what they do off my wedges on various shots, etc, I can “expect” certain results. That’s a major factor in improving, and scoring. You may miss a birdie or par here-and-there just because you’ve played two different balls in a round and your yardages changed. Spin changed. Launch changed. Creep up the wedge face changed, etc.
Anyway, I’ve chosen to use one ball just to have consistency and TRUST in that part of my game. Makes me more confident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Mookie this may sound funny but I choose a ball depending on weather conditions that day. Good example in a previous post I stated that the other day I played a TM Project A. The reason I did that was because it was cold and windy. I have no problems spinning any ball because by design I hit a trap cut. I did not need the spin a Pro V or a Snell MTB gives me. Now it being a scramble I had a Pro V in my pocket in case we missed a green and needed to chip. And I did putt with the Pro V. If it had been real golf I would have more than likely putted with the Project A anyhow since I tend to use old school forged non insert putters---- In the summer though I will be playing one of the Pro Vs or a Snell or a Vice depends on what I can get my hands on. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I'm guessing at least a dozen.  I'm still not firmly in the one ball fits me best camp - my data does not support it.  Numerous times I've grabbed a less than tour level ball after having lost a ProV1 and never noticed a difference.  I've played lots of the better known balls for years and simply have not noticed an appreciable difference.  Hell, I had one of my best rounds last summer using 2 piece balls during the "Hardrock" contest.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

34 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

I'm guessing at least a dozen.  I'm still not firmly in the one ball fits me best camp - my data does not support it.  Numerous times I've grabbed a less than tour level ball after having lost a ProV1 and never noticed a difference.  I've played lots of the better known balls for years and simply have not noticed an appreciable difference.  Hell, I had one of my best rounds last summer using 2 piece balls during the "Hardrock" contest.  

So your saying you see no difference on how a ball reacts on the green with chips, pitches, shots with scoring irons between a Prov1 and some other type of ball? 

8 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

So your saying you see no difference on how a ball reacts on the green with chips, pitches, shots with scoring irons between a Prov1 and some other type of ball? 

Pretty much... at least to the point where it results in lower scoring. Not suggesting that a Nitro or Pinnacle works as well day in and day out, but that the more popular balls do.  

9 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Pretty much... at least to the point where it results in lower scoring. Not suggesting that a Nitro or Pinnacle works as well day in and day out, but that the more popular balls do.  

Those Pinnacle Softs worked well with vintage equipment. Someone gave me a dozen because he bought a bunch when they discontinued them. But that is the only time I played them. I think I have a couple left in the shag bag or over in my net basket

G

4 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Those Pinnacle Softs worked well with vintage equipment. Someone gave me a dozen because he bought a bunch when they discontinued them. But that is the only time I played them. I think I have a couple left in the shag bag or over in my net basket

In my younger playing days there was a popular rumor that Pinnacles would shorten the lifespan of persimmon woods - damaging the inserts..  The only time I play the old two piece balls is during the Carpal Tunnel Challenge.

23 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

if you take 5 balls you are interested to the course and test them from green to tee you will find the one that works best for your game. Will one perform better for you in short game vs another but not as good with long irons? Possibly. the purpose of each person testing on the course is the one that helps them play their best.

These make up the majority of play balls in my bag at present.  Mixed in are some older TM and Titleist models not on this list. I just used a Vice Pro Plus (the only one I have) for Monday's round and never noticed any difference.  I think for most of us mid handicap players, the difference between balls in these categories is really subtle.  Perhaps for those of you who purposely flight balls down, left and right, or land past the hole and spin back, the difference is more pronounced?   

image.png.66c989ed022a002cfc2678ed6e02be02.png

For those of you who have had ball fittings, what was involved?  It seems like I'd have to spend lots of time hitting each candidate in order to establish a statistically meaningful dataset.  Most of these fittings using LM's is a charge by the hour... could get expensive.

For those of you who have had ball fittings, what was involved?  It seems like I'd have to spend lots of time hitting each candidate in order to establish a statistically meaningful dataset.  Most of these fittings using LM's is a charge by the hour... could get expensive.

Honestly, I’d take those you’re interested in and go find a green that will allow chipping and pitches.
Find the ball or balls that play best in that arena. From there, narrow it down on the course and find the ball-flight and distance you desire. Technology is a wonderful thing but nothing will ever replace you trusting your gut and truly seeing results with your own eyes during a round.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I probably have 3 or 4 different balls in my bag at any given time. I'm going on my second season using the Z-Star as my primary. If I happen to lose my personally mandated max of 3 new balls, I change to whatever else is in my bag, which includes a few Z-Stars that were retired for scuffs due to inevitable collisions with unintended targets, a few high quality balls I find and keep (ProV1, TP5, and/or respective x varieties), and I think there are still a couple K-Sigs a friend gave me.

I get the idea that we should find and play one ball, but when I am having "one of those days" where I lose three or more new balls, the consistency of the ball will be of no benefit to my game at that point.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

35 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

These make up the majority of play balls in my bag at present.  Mixed in are some older TM and Titleist models not on this list. I just used a Vice Pro Plus (the only one I have) for Monday's round and never noticed any difference.  I think for most of us mid handicap players, the difference between balls in these categories is really subtle.  Perhaps for those of you who purposely flight balls down, left and right, or land past the hole and spin back, the difference is more pronounced?   

Depends on where you do the fitting and with who. If you did a bridgestone in person fitting they will have you hit several shots with your driver and current ball. Based on the numbers they will pick a bridgestone ball that should fit you and have you hit several shots again. If not getting optimal numbers or if you may be in between ball type they will have you hit shots with a different ball. They will show you the numbers and how they compare and based on the numbers they will show you what ball performs the best.  I believe titleist and Srixon do the same at their fittings. These are free at demo days or when they schedule ball fitting only days.

I don’t know if Club Champion, tour Spec, etc do ball fittings so I’ll use txg as the sample. They charge $50 for a 45 minute session and will have you hit balls with each part of the bag and with several balls. My guess is based on what they see numbers wise they can narrow down to a couple balls pretty quickly so that you aren’t hitting hundreds of shots trying every possible ball.

I also think golfers adapt to the ball and conditions they are playing in......its strange to think there is one ball that suits you best because you could play a course that calls for different balls on each shot.....some courses have longer grass in the fairways and do not get any roll out so you would want a ball that flies as far as possible in the air.....but the greens on that course may be like Riviera and be hard as rocks which would lead you to believe you need a ball that spins more on approaches....

Thats why I think a lot of this stuff is pure BS. Mainly because you cannot quantify anything from a scoring perspective. Sure I agree you should probably play the best ball for you distance wise but all the other variables in a round of golf lead me to believe one ball is not the answer. Im not sure how you can maximize efficiency when each hole is different, fairways are inconsistent, green hardness is inconsistent from one hole to the next.....

i think your best scoring comes down to what Pmookie said.....what do you like...that leads to trust......

Golf is cool

7 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

In my younger playing days there was a popular rumor that Pinnacles would shorten the lifespan of persimmon woods - damaging the inserts..  The only time I play the old two piece balls is during the Carpal Tunnel Challenge.

It was not a rumor it was a fact--- The Surlyn covered balls over time would destroy the pressed paper faces or fiber faces as we called them. The hard plastic faces naaw

G

6 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Everyone is different that is why there are so many different balls to choose from. On the test you posted and this is strictly me I would rate the Vice and Snell balls on the top line along with the Pro V.  The On Core balls I did not like I got a sample pack from a friend of mine and they felt hard and rock like to me off both the Driver and Irons never got to the short game part. Same for me with the Volvik balls. The Cut balls I have never hit. Believe it or not the first Kirkland balls that MGS tested I would rate up there on the top too. You could not find them here or in Charlotte. A gracious friend on WRX from Florida sent me 3. I loved those balls. I think if you look back on the Kirkland thread here I questioned if they were conforming or not because I was about 5 to 7 yards further on the Driver and Irons with them and could spin the crap out of them. I also want to correct myself here. Earlier I said I do not like Bridgestone balls actually in the past there were 2 I liked the old U-Tri Tour and the Treo Soft. I also like the Blue Colored Lady Bridgestone for vintage play

G

5 hours ago, Tsecor said:

I also think golfers adapt to the ball and conditions they are playing in......its strange to think there is one ball that suits you best because you could play a course that calls for different balls on each shot.....some courses have longer grass in the fairways and do not get any roll out so you would want a ball that flies as far as possible in the air.....but the greens on that course may be like Riviera and be hard as rocks which would lead you to believe you need a ball that spins more on approaches....

Thats why I think a lot of this stuff is pure BS. Mainly because you cannot quantify anything from a scoring perspective. Sure I agree you should probably play the best ball for you distance wise but all the other variables in a round of golf lead me to believe one ball is not the answer. Im not sure how you can maximize efficiency when each hole is different, fairways are inconsistent, green hardness is inconsistent from one hole to the next.....

i think your best scoring comes down to what Pmookie said.....what do you like...that leads to trust......

Yes, you are correct, there is no ball that is perfect for all conditions that one light encounter on a course during the round of golf. Unfortunately the rules of golf don’t allow you to change balls from one shot to the next. That’s why you have to choose for yourself. You have to find a ball that gives you what you want. Anyone can adapt to any golf ball and score just as well with it. I think the majority like to find a ball and stick with it for a while because it helps them eliminate a variable in he process. If you lay the same ball, you can have expectations of what the ball will do instead of changing balls all the time and not having any idea how it will react. Even on the tour balls Callaway, titleist, Bridgestone, taylormade will be slightly different for each individual. Most Guys pick one from the favorite manufacturer and go with it, then there is no guessing on what the  all will do. specifically around the green.  

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I just checked my bag and in my play these pocket I have an unused sleeve of the original Kirklands, a sleeve of Srixon Z-Stars, some prov1/v1x,  a couple of AVX, a bridgestone tour B x, a few varieties of Snell, and a few TP5s.     In my practice ball pocket I have a couple of Pro V1s and Chromesofts. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I think picking one ball that fits you and staying with it every round benefits you more than choosing one set of clubs and sticking with them! 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Right now I've got some QST, Duo Soft, and Top Flite D2 Feels. All on the "lower compression" side and one with a urethane cover. I prefer the QST but I'll use the Duos & D2s earlier in the season (or later) when it's colder and my swing isn't entirely there yet after a long winter layoff. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

One ball in the golf bag, hundreds of brands/models in my shag bag!

Driver - Titleist TSi3 9.0  (Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 6.0)

3 wood - TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 15 (Ventus Blue 7S)

5 wood - TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 19 (Ventus Blue 7S)

Irons - Titleist T100s 4-PW + 49 (KBS $-Taper)

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM9 54D (KBS 610) & 58M (KBS 610)

Putter - Titleist Scotty Cameron - Phantom X 11.5

Ball - Titleist Pro V1 & Taylormade Tour Response (Blue/Pink Stripe)