Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy MPR

Club fitting recommendation in MSP/Twin Cities

Our Sponsors

Next month, I'll be in the Minneapolis area to teach a seminary class. One goal I have for the year is to be fitted for a driver; I've never been fitted for any club at all before, so this is kind of exciting for me.

I'm wondering if anyone here has recommendations for fitters in the MSP/Twin Cities area. Obviously, I can look up reviews and such, but if anyone has any first-hand stories of trustworthy fitters, I'll be grateful for the advice.

You've got 3 tier 1 choices, I've been fit at all of them and honestly you can't really go wrong.

Totally Driven, 2nd Swing, and Club Champion are you choices to look at.  Push comes to shove I'm probably going to recommend Totally Driven.  The staff there is amazing and their facility is top notch.  

Club Champion is pretty standard, It's the same no matter which one you go to.  It's going to be hit or miss based on who you get for a fitter.

2nd Swing has 2 locations here and both have great people working there.  Even if you don't do a paid fitting here it's worth checking out just to see the crazy amount of used clubs.  The Minnetonka location just got remodeled so it's a pretty cool store.  If you do a fitting here make sure to do the paid 'tour van' fitting.  

If you've got any specific questions just let me know. 

Oh yeah, we also just got a PXG store, but they only fit for PXG clubs.  

• Like 1