Shankster

WGC Mexico

Our Sponsors

Nice to see Bubba towards the top of the leaderboard 

• Like 2

Trying to watch this on TV... How many commercial breaks can they fit in a hour? Un-consumable coverage.

• Like 1

this is some Mexican voodoo right here.... 🤯

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who the heck is Eric Van Rooyen?

7 hours ago, Mr. 82 said:

Who the heck is Eric Van Rooyen?

I dunno, all I know is he wears some horrible cuffed ankle pants.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I recieved this from the folks at TM.  

Its Rory’s carry numbers for each club in Mexico this week.   He and his caddie Harry, actually do this every week when moving to a new climate like West Coast, East Coast...etc

image.jpeg

image.png

222 yard 7i... nah, the excessive yardage debate is much to do about nuttin 😆. The GC crew was showing another players yardage sheet yesterday and it looked like a 30-40 yard increase across the various clubs.  

17 hours ago, Shankster said:

Trying to watch this on TV... How many commercial breaks can they fit in a hour? Un-consumable coverage.

I'm keeping count on how many times they show this shot and/or the plaque.  Did he choose between 3 different clubs or just back n' forth between two?

Now why in the heck would BAD smash the heck out of the green? Come on man, set the example.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Now why in the heck would BAD smash the heck out of the green? Come on man, set the example.

Definitely my least favorite. 

• Like 2

Poor Erik van Rooyen must've pissed off the golf gods. He had to play 18 holes with Bryson SoDamnSlow and Patrick ImprovedMyLie Reed today.

I mean, the dude will go home tonight scratching his head and saying to himself, "what the hell did I do that was so bad to be forced to play with those two assholes?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

He was pissed because he was walking fast when they told him he was on the clock.

You truly can't make this crap up.  Bryson SoDamnSlow and Patrick ImprovedMyLie Reed were made for each other.  Two of the biggest assholes on tour.

Edited by Mr. 82
  • Like 2

He was pissed because he was walking fast when they told him he was on the clock.
You truly can't make this crap up.  Bryson SoDamnSlow and Patrick ImprovedMyLie Reed were made for each other.  Two of the biggest assholes on tour.

Sorry I missed it today. Went to movies with SWMBO.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

Sorry I missed it today. Went to movies with SWMBO.

You made the right choice.  The only thing more toxic than constant coverage of Bryson and Patrick is....

wait, I can't think of one thing more toxic.

Honestly, when I saw who was at the top of the leaderboard, my first thought was, "geez, I really have no desire to watch this thing now."

All I can hope now is someone besides those two clowns goes out tomorrow and goes really low and leaves these two prized low lifes in the dust.

You made the right choice.  The only thing more toxic than constant coverage of Bryson and Patrick is....
wait, I can't think of one thing more toxic.
Honestly, when I saw who was at the top of the leaderboard, my first thought was, "geez, I really have no desire to watch this thing now."
All I can hope now is someone besides those two clowns goes out tomorrow and goes really low and leaves these two prized low lifes in the dust.
Wow I'm impressed with the hatred for 2 guys that have no real affect on you.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 5

1 minute ago, blackngold_blood said:

Wow I'm impressed with the hatred for 2 guys that have no real affect on you.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I see it all over the place and with all kinds of areas in life. It’s almost mind blowing how people let things that don’t affect their lives in anyone get to them. 

• Like 4

Happy to see Zach Murray have another solid round. I'm pretty certain playing in the same group as Ancer would have meant the biggest galleries he's played in front of. T15 after 3 rounds is a great effort for someone ranked in the low 400's. Another good round tomorrow should hopefully see him get a big jump in the rankings and also some invites to future events. 

Also glad to see the PGA Tour website managed to find a profile photo for him after a blank space for the first round.

Rafa shoots a 60 today... and still loses 🤣.  What's with all the Reed and DeChambeau angst?  A couple of years ago it was the Cantlay waggle that was in the crosshairs.  I guess we just need tour villains?

On 2/17/2020 at 3:48 PM, Kenny B said:

Rahm-bo!

I thought Rahm was completely out of it, but after the 61, he's back in it.  I guess we'll see if what they say is true... It's hard to back up a great round with another one.

Impressed by van Rooyan.  I've watched him play on the Euro... maybe the next Ernie Els??

15 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I see it all over the place and with all kinds of areas in life. It’s almost mind blowing how people let things that don’t affect their lives in anyone get to them. 

When you change the way you look at things in life, then those things won't be so much a pain-in-the-ass.

• Like 3