Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Shapland Golf Bags

morningteesheet

Hey MGS crew,

It's going on two years with my Shapland golf bag and I'm still in love with it, so I thought I'd make sure everyone else knew in case you're in the market. I will admit that Shapland is run by a family friend and it's the only reason the brand popped up on my radar, but I'm so glad it did. The owner, Henry, is passionate about what he does and he's executing his vision very well. My bag is born from the designs of the old Ping stand bags but with an updated design and stylish fabrics. The leather and canvas are top-notch and haven't faded or changed since I've had it. I even received new straps in the mail 6 months ago because the owner thought the originals needed to be updated (there was nothing wrong with the first set). While the bag has a ton of features and style, it's very lightweight. I even throw this thing on my back and bike to my local nine-holer. Also, he'll have your logo of choice and any other customization added when you order the bag. My next order of business is to pickup his new Sunday Bag!

Bag1.jpg

Bag2.JPG

Bag3.JPG

• Driver: Mizuno ST200 10.5 w/ Nippon Regio Formula MB+ 65X (backup is a Wishon 919 F/D mini driver w/ UST V2 Black 6F5)
  • Fairway Wood: Callaway X2 Hot Pro 18.5* w/ UST V2 Black 7F5
  • 4 Hybrid: Callaway X2 Hot Pro 23* w/ Modus 125X (soft stepped)
  • Irons: 5-PW Maltby TE Forged w/ Modus 125X (soft stepped)
  • Wedge: 52* and 58* Maltby TSW Forged w/ Modus 125X (soft stepped) and DG Wedge Flex
  • Putter: Tommy Armour Impact 3 CB
  • Bag: Shapland Stand Bag