Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Do the newest Draw Biased Drivers lose MOI compared to Standard?

It was interesting to find that the 2019 tests demonstrated that Draw biased drivers lost MOI versus the Standard versions.  I know in time MGS will conduct 2020 tests, but was hopeful that maybe someone has some current numbers or a link to a test on You Tube or somewhere.  Has the MOI gap closed?

Most interested in TaylorMade Sim Max vs Sim Max D, and Callaway Mavrik vs Mavrik Max.

Thanks in advance.

It was interesting to find that the 2019 tests demonstrated that Draw biased drivers lost MOI versus the Standard versions.  I know in time MGS will conduct 2020 tests, but was hopeful that maybe someone has some current numbers or a link to a test on You Tube or somewhere.  Has the MOI gap closed?
Most interested in TaylorMade Sim Max vs Sim Max D, and Callaway Mavrik vs Mavrik Max.
Thanks in advance.

I can’t believe you haven’t had an answer yet! No worries, one will be coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Curious what you are trying to gain with this info?

If you are interested in how it will affect overall performance that will probably vary by each person to hit them. If interested in how the moi would work for your swing going to a fitting or demo day and hitting them yourself to see what works for you.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1