Shankster

•ProV1 and ProV1*

Our Sponsors

33 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Working on my one round review of it.

I wanted to like it last year, but it wouldn’t spin around the greens like I needed it to just like most of the complaints.

This model though, I had a hard time finding anything wrong with it. They did a heck of a job with the new model.

It was nice to see in the video that matty was getting spin with 50 and 54. If you aren’t finding anything wrong with the new one I may have to give it a go especially on some of the courses I play that seem to be windy no matter when I go there

• Like 1

Wasn’t it super cold this morning as well? Good prospects ahead if it performs this well in rubbish weather.

I waited till 11ish to tee off, I might be from Michigan, but it was too dang cold... it was hovering around 45° and warmed up slightly on the back nine.
  • Like 1

It was nice to see in the video that matty was getting spin with 50 and 54. If you aren’t finding anything wrong with the new one I may have to give it a go especially on some of the courses I play that seem to be windy no matter when I go there

I would. I liked everything about the last model expect for the lack of bite with wedges.

These were stopping as fast as the XS...
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I waited till 11ish to tee off, I might be from Michigan, but it was too dang cold... it was hovering around 45° and warmed up slightly on the back nine.

All things considered, nice round. 

• Like 1