Maverik pro vs rogue pro, worth the upgrade?

Cavic79

• 4 months later...

That's a good question @Cavic79.  I just googled the same question, which is how I came upon your post from several months back.  I'm looking to replace my irons that I've had a LONG time.  I've tried everything in the fitting bays it seems like.  Mavrik Pro was unquestionably the best for me (with my old irons and Ping i500 coming in second).  So, I'm a big fan of the Mavrik Pro's, but I was sitting here thinking, "I wonder if the Rogue Pro's are pretty much the same thing, and I could get the same performance for half the price."  Would love to hear from anyone who has experienced both.  

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie