MmmmmmBuddy

L.A.B Golf Putters

Our Sponsors

2 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

These are kind of a bad idea used as well. The honestly are very individually fit. As they should be, but its not like other putters. If you pick one of these up that was fit for someone else. They feel really weird. 

you cant bend the lie angle?

• Driver: :ping-small: G410 Plus 9*, Tensei Orange 60X
  • Hybrids::adams-small:  Super XTD 17* Hybrid Fubuki AX:callaway-small:,  Apex 20* Hybrid, AD-DI 85S
  • Irons: :srixon-small: U85 4I AD DI 95S, Z585 5-6, Z785 7-PW, Modus 120s
  • Wedges: :ping-small:: Glide 3.0 52, Modus 120x:taylormade-small:, Hi Toe 56 & 60, Modus 120x
  • Putter: :EVNROLL:  ER3 @ 33"
  • RH in Phoenix, AZ

4 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

These are kind of a bad idea used as well. The honestly are very individually fit. As they should be, but its not like other putters. If you pick one of these up that was fit for someone else. They feel really weird. 

I've been waiting for the right spec to be available on ebay. If it ever is and its a good deal, i might buy it, if not, then will just continue on with my existing putter.

1 minute ago, scooterhd2 said:

I don't think there is anything to bend. It looks like from what I can tell that the hole is drilled in the head to achieve a specific lie angle. 

• Like 1

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Fujikura and Nippon fan. Connoisseur of grips.

Updated 7/14/2020
Driver:taylormade-small:SIM Max 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Red 5S Velocore (the real one)
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:callaway-small:Mavrik Max 5 - AW - Nippon Neo 950GH S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge flex
Putter:  :scotty-small: Squareback 1 - Sense Grips S1 - Stability Shaft

Current Putter Collection:EVNROLL: ER10 Outback,  :bettinardi-small: 2017 Studio Stock 3, :cameron-small: La Costa 1st 500, :scotty-small: Squareback 1 (2008)

7 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

I've been waiting for the right spec to be available on ebay. If it ever is and its a good deal, i might buy it, if not, then will just continue on with my existing putter.

I don't think there is anything to bend. It looks like from what I can tell that the hole is drilled in the head to achieve a specific lie angle. 

I see what you mean..🙄. At least used if you do some market and buy at a good price you can probably flip it quickly and get your money back or just lose a few on shipping. We'll see. not in the market right now anyway. 

• Driver: :ping-small: G410 Plus 9*, Tensei Orange 60X
  • Hybrids::adams-small:  Super XTD 17* Hybrid Fubuki AX:callaway-small:,  Apex 20* Hybrid, AD-DI 85S
  • Irons: :srixon-small: U85 4I AD DI 95S, Z585 5-6, Z785 7-PW, Modus 120s
  • Wedges: :ping-small:: Glide 3.0 52, Modus 120x:taylormade-small:, Hi Toe 56 & 60, Modus 120x
  • Putter: :EVNROLL:  ER3 @ 33"
  • RH in Phoenix, AZ

28 minutes ago, scooterhd2 said:

Sorry, no. 

Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

Hey guys.....just wanted to check back into this question. First, I was fitted for the LAB, Blad 2.1. I went into the fitting as open minded as I could muster and with a mindset that I would purchase the one that yielded the best results....because, like a lot of folks, I just didn’t like the look of the Directed Force. Ultimately, I liked the Blad 2.1 better.

Fast forward 45 or so days. Started out putting “okay” with the 2.1. Then had about a 2 week period were I almost took it out of the bag for good. Decided to stick with it and dedicated some practice time before I tossed out the coin I spent to purchase. One of the biggest issues I had with this putter is that it has a very small sweet spot and if you don’t hit that sweet spot, the feel changes, the sound changes and I was leaving several putts short. Looking back, I guess this is actually one of this putters strengths......it provides instant feedback, unlike a lot of other putters I’ve tested over the past few years.

I ended up changing my set up a bit; moved the ball a bit more left and standing about a ball farther away at address. Boom......everything changed and the putter is an absolute weapon now. For the past few weeks, I’m literally making everything inside 10-12 feet and my lag putting has gotten WAY better. Knock on wood.....over the past 4 rounds, I haven’t 3 putted a hole.

• Like 2

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 9* w/Hzrdous Smoke Small Batch Green 70g stiff

:taylormade-small: SIM 3w Titanium w/Diamana Limited 75g stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: SIM 5w Titanium w/Diamana Limited 75g stiff shaft

:srixon-small: 4-AW (Nippon Modus 120 Stiff)

:callaway-small: Jaws 54* (Steelfiber i95 Stiff)

:callaway-small: Jaws 58* (Steelfiber i95 Stiff)

:taylormade-small: TP Collection Ardmore 2 w/Gravity Grip

:titelist-small: AVX White Ball/:srixon-small: Q star Tour

1 hour ago, dalejbrass said:

Hey guys.....just wanted to check back into this question. First, I was fitted for the LAB, Blad 2.1. I went into the fitting as open minded as I could muster and with a mindset that I would purchase the one that yielded the best results....because, like a lot of folks, I just didn’t like the look of the Directed Force. Ultimately, I liked the Blad 2.1 better.

Fast forward 45 or so days. Started out putting “okay” with the 2.1. Then had about a 2 week period were I almost took it out of the bag for good. Decided to stick with it and dedicated some practice time before I tossed out the coin I spent to purchase. One of the biggest issues I had with this putter is that it has a very small sweet spot and if you don’t hit that sweet spot, the feel changes, the sound changes and I was leaving several putts short. Looking back, I guess this is actually one of this putters strengths......it provides instant feedback, unlike a lot of other putters I’ve tested over the past few years.

I ended up changing my set up a bit; moved the ball a bit more left and standing about a ball farther away at address. Boom......everything changed and the putter is an absolute weapon now. For the past few weeks, I’m literally making everything inside 10-12 feet and my lag putting has gotten WAY better. Knock on wood.....over the past 4 rounds, I haven’t 3 putted a hole.

Thats great you are putting well after your tweaks.

Curious, what type fitting did you participate in (i.e. SAM , fitting with putter vendor, teacher)? thx

On 6/26/2020 at 10:04 AM, aerospace_ray said:

Thats great you are putting well after your tweaks.

Curious, what type fitting did you participate in (i.e. SAM , fitting with putter vendor, teacher)? thx

My fitting was with a LAB putter vendor here in NE FL. We spent an hour measuring lie and optimal length. Fortunately, he several demo putters, so I was able to putt with it on the practice green.

• Like 1

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 9* w/Hzrdous Smoke Small Batch Green 70g stiff

:taylormade-small: SIM 3w Titanium w/Diamana Limited 75g stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: SIM 5w Titanium w/Diamana Limited 75g stiff shaft

:srixon-small: 4-AW (Nippon Modus 120 Stiff)

:callaway-small: Jaws 54* (Steelfiber i95 Stiff)

:callaway-small: Jaws 58* (Steelfiber i95 Stiff)

:taylormade-small: TP Collection Ardmore 2 w/Gravity Grip

:titelist-small: AVX White Ball/:srixon-small: Q star Tour