TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Most Wanted Driver: Now with comparisons to previous years!

GolfSpy MPR

Sweet! 

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

🤯

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

That's awesome.  Will they be able to fit the same shaft in each of them as well or will it only be stock shafts offered at the time of the initial driver release 1-5 years ago?

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

7 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

That's awesome.  Will they be able to fit the same shaft in each of them as well or will it only be stock shafts offered at the time of the initial driver release 1-5 years ago?

I would guess (I have no inside info here) that they would follow their standard practice: drivers are tested with stock shafts.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

1 minute ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

I would guess (I have no inside info here) that they would follow their standard practice: drivers are tested with stock shafts.

That was my assumption as well.  Just thought it may be tougher for them to gather all of the stock options for the clubs that are 4-5 years old as some of those shafts are no longer offered.  I guess I'm thinking of how difficult it would be for an average person to do it; not a state of the art testing/fitting studio like MGS.  No matter what this will be awesome.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

This is probably a very good thing for us and not so good for the OEM's. It will be interesting when a driver from 3-5 years ago beats the latest and greatest. 🤪

Would results such as that deter someone from not spending ~$500 for the newest driver when a 3-year old model that now can be bought for $89 beats it? Probably not. But it sure might cause a few to pause and think about it. I certainly would.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

3 minutes ago, PlaidJacket said:

This is probably a very good thing for us and not so good for the OEM's. It will be interesting when a driver from 3-5 years ago beats the latest and greatest. 🤪

Would results such as that deter someone from not spending ~$500 for the newest driver when a 3-year old model that now can be bought for $89 beats it? Probably not not. But it sure might cause to few to pause and think about it. I certainly would.

The TXG guys have been doing videos recently comparing the most recent OEM drivers vs. their models from 2016 (or thereabouts). In the one I watched, the King LTD easily held its own against the SpeedZone.

The problem for some guys is this: yep, you can pick up the LTD from >$100 on eBay. But there aren't a lot of places where you can get it custom-fitted. For those who fit themselves, the idea that there is older, cheaper stuff that's the equal of what's out now is good news. For the guy who wants a professional fitting, that's likely the something that's a big part of the cost of buying new.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

24 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

Not sure if the mgs testing uses adapters similar to how CC or TXG are setup. If not the only drivers I’m aware of that have changed adapter is ping with the g410. They could use the same model shaft in the g400 and previous models as in the g410 but it would be the exact same shaft

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

In my time at MyGolfSpy (both as a member and a moderator), I think the request I've seen most often is to compare this year's Most Wanted Driver against previous year's winners. Until now, this wasn't something a reader could do by comparing the results pages, because differing years' tests were compiled with different testers and sometimes with tweaks in methodologies. Thus, as strokes gained number from 2019 couldn't be compared straight up to the same number from 2018.

UNTIL THIS YEAR!

That's a big announcement and it's going to be very interesting to see the outcome.

That's great to hear. Some of us are more budget constrained then other. Also are they planning to just do the overall winner or will they plan to do like Best value, best distance & most forgiving? Obviously this expands the driver count immensely but just curious if you happen to know.

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

I don’t have any inside information but I don’t see another driver test on the schedule an don’t believe it will be a retest with actual testers. My guess is that the data analytics team believes they can compare data across the years and make it relevant.

Not sure if the mgs testing uses adapters similar to how CC or TXG are setup.

They do not use adapters;
Stock setups from the manufacturer.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I'm excited to see these results - cool!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

1 hour ago, PlaidJacket said:

Would results such as that deter someone from not spending ~$500 for the newest driver when a 3-year old model that now can be bought for $89 beats it? Probably not not. But it sure might cause to few to pause and think about it. I certainly would.

This may be as revealing (and unwelcome) to the OEM's as the ball test from last year was to the ball manufacturers. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

The TXG guys have been doing videos recently comparing the most recent OEM drivers vs. their models from 2016 (or thereabouts). In the one I watched, the King LTD easily held its own against the SpeedZone.

The problem for some guys is this: yep, you can pick up the LTD from >$100 on eBay. But there aren't a lot of places where you can get it custom-fitted. For those who fit themselves, the idea that there is older, cheaper stuff that's the equal of what's out now is good news. For the guy who wants a professional fitting, that's likely the something that's a big part of the cost of buying new.

... While this is admittedly fun and I always love reading the results, personal playing experience should always be the determening factor. When the LTD was released, it was so technically advanced and supposed to revolutionize drivers, especially for better players. I picked one up along with a Fly Z and did quite a bit of head to head testing. When hit perfectly, the LTD was longer by a good 5-10yds but when missing the sweet spot the Fly Z was longer and much more accurate. Talking with the Engineers at Cobra, almost every single one of them played the Fly Z with an 18gm weight at a shorter than standard length and they called it their "secret weapon fairway finder". The lone exception was a recent DI college golfer that played the LTD and felt it was the best driver he had ever played.

... I really wanted to play the LTD and stuck with it longer than I should have when the results were pretty clear, before finally giving in to the Fly Z, which I still think might be the best driver ever made for the widest range of players. My son is still playing my old Fly Z and carries it 280+. I put a Tensei Blue L Flex in my other Fly Z and my wife picked up 15 yards and both of them have trusted my equipment suggestions but won't even let me have them demo another driver. So again, I imagine the results will be fun and always interesting but hitting a driver on a LM indoors bears very little resemblance to actually playing one in a round of golf. Something I learned long ago when just killing drivers on a LM after standing in one spot and grooving a swing when a bad shot had zero consequences compared to hitting it once off a tee during a round where direction and distance counts for every swing. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Rick S has on You Tube 5 year tests of

Ping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOVYMHhF7So&t=160s

Taylor Made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DnttqbxL-o&t=934s

Titleist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHhy4M_Mm1I&t=5s

for a few years now and to me very little difference in performance as many have surmised.

Just pick a pretty one!

:callaway-small: Rouge Draw 13.5 Lite Flex
:titelist-small: 913H 24 degree Diamana Lite Flex
:adams-small:  Idea Pro a12 20 degree Aldila VS Proto Regular Flex
:mizuno-small:   MP 100 4 - PW Stiff DGS 300
:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2  TG 52/10, RG 56/10 and TG 60/10
:cameron-small: 2014 Select Newport 2  33 "

2 hours ago, chisag said:

but hitting a driver on a LM indoors bears very little resemblance to actually playing one in a round of golf.

I just love it when people speak the truth. Amen brother.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

3 hours ago, chisag said:

but hitting a driver on a LM indoors bears very little resemblance to actually playing one in a round of golf.

I just love it when people speak the truth. Amen brother.

------------------------

You could say the same thing about being outdoor on a driving range.  If I miss big left or big right who cares - I just put another one on the tee and try again.

Unless there is something punitive to missing then it's basically batting practice....

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

• 1 month later...

I'd have loved to see the past winners added to the mix to see how they compare to ALL new drivers.  Cool either way though 🙂

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

Finally! These will be very interesting results, and hopefully will debunk most marketing hype about year over year gains. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Wish they would leak the results to the forum members first so we can go on a Ebay buying spree before the general public has a chance.  haha

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

10 hours ago, GB13 said:

Finally! These will be very interesting results, and hopefully will debunk most marketing hype about year over year gains. 

... To be fair GB13 there is certainly plenty of hype about new releases, but I don't believe any OEMs are hyping this years driver over last years driver. Just the typical hype over their current driver and the MGS testing will provide data, not hype. Just keep in mind every year plenty of golfers are upgrading their drivers maybe 3, 5 or many years older so the OEMs need to keep their marketing at full bore. But I do think the days of claiming additional yards this year compared to last year is over. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Pretty sure I know how this is gonna go. I cant wait to see the results of the testing.

Taylormade M6 10.5* Graphite Design Tour AD GP-6X

Taylormade SIM Ti 15* Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6X

Taylormade 2016 M2 Diamana W-Series 70X

Taylormade M6 Rescue Graphite Design Tour AD HY-85X

Callaway Apex Forged UT 22* (bent) Project X LZ 6.5 Graphite

Callaway Legacy Black (Stenson) 5-PW Project X 6.0

Vokey SM7 Black 52.08F and 60.04L Project X LZ 6.0

Scotty Cameron Futura X5R

Vessel 14-Way Stand 2.0 Bag/Covers

I would like to see a subscriber's choice for the 2020 data.

Start by creating a poll. Each person gets *5* votes, or rank the list most important to least important.

The list is each of your categories, or sets of categories - total distance, smash factor, flight, but might want to group low launch with high spin, or classify the average of 2000rpm tO 2500rpm as low spin.

Use that data to weight the data to what the community would rate the best overall. 

Would nearly guarantee its the longest driver, but it might be tightest dispersion!

:cobra-small: LTDx LS 9*D,  HZRDUS Green HC 60g 6.0, 45" 4g + 12g weight 
:cobra-small: King LTD @ 14.5* HZRDUS Blue 70g 6.0, 42.5"
:cobra-small: King LTD  @ 17.5*, HZRDUS Blue 70g 6.0, 4
0.5"/ :cobra-small: 2022 Utility Iron 2 @ 17*, Ventus Black 10x, 39.25"

:cobra-small: 2022 Utility Iron 4 OL @ 20* Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36"
wishon.png.f487cdf69e368c89461d72fa6fc7bbe4.pngEQ1-NX OL 5i-PW Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36
"

Cobra SBOL 48*, 52*, 56* Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36"
OIP.jpg.04da427c8e36dc0d247492fdfa8569f6.jpgC-Series DW Armlock

Vice Pro Plus

I can't wait to see this with the underlying data; some of the manufacturers might be biting their nails now lol

My Weapons of Grass Destruction 🏌️‍♂️

:titelist-small: TS2 10.5* Hzrdus Smoke S

:titelist-small: 917F2 15* Diamana Blue 70 S

:titelist-small: 818H1 19* Evenflow Blue 85HY S

:titelist-small: 716 AP2 4-P AMT White S300

:vokey-small: SM7 50.12 F bent 1* weak, SM7 56.14 F, SM7 60.08 M - S200

:odyssey-small: Black Series 3

RH - Ontario 🇨🇦 and Ohio 🇺🇸

Avg. score 85-92

On 3/27/2020 at 7:33 AM, mooremikea said:

Wish they would leak the results to the forum members first so we can go on a Ebay buying spree before the general public has a chance.  haha

That's insider trading lol

My Weapons of Grass Destruction 🏌️‍♂️

:titelist-small: TS2 10.5* Hzrdus Smoke S

:titelist-small: 917F2 15* Diamana Blue 70 S

:titelist-small: 818H1 19* Evenflow Blue 85HY S

:titelist-small: 716 AP2 4-P AMT White S300

:vokey-small: SM7 50.12 F bent 1* weak, SM7 56.14 F, SM7 60.08 M - S200

:odyssey-small: Black Series 3

RH - Ontario 🇨🇦 and Ohio 🇺🇸

Avg. score 85-92

This data will definitely ruffle some feathers in the industry. More so hurt current sales when people realize there are only 5yd gains on drivers costing $200+ more.

I guess it will depend on how many people read the article when it is released....

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

Someone said it earlier but the shaft used will have a lot to due with results. Still, interested to see results. From personal experience, I swear I see a distance gain from a new driver for a few rounds but I tend to get back to within 5 yards of ‘normal’ driver distance. 

:titelist-small: TSR2 10.0 Fujikura Ventus TR Black 5x

:titelist-small: TSR2+ 14.5 degree Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6s

:titelist-small: TSR2 18 degree Graphite Design Tour AD UB 6s

:titelist-small: T200 Utility Build 4iron Graphite Design Tour AD DI

:titelist-small: T100s 5-P Dynamic Gold TI X100 

:vokey-small: SM 9 50, 54, 58

:cameron-small: Super Select Golo 6

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

finally see if all that PR and advertising is real

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA