TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Most Wanted Driver: Now with comparisons to previous years!

GolfSpy MPR

14 minutes ago, pozzit said:

I look forward to this test ass well to see/expose what tech really has changed over the years and see what has actually benefited the golfers.

What kind of tests are you watching??? 🤣

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X w/ LINQ M40X 6F3 Shaft, or Motore X F35R, or Newton 3-Dot

:srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft

:srixon-small: ZX MK II 23 deg Hybrid Iron

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts

:titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #1 Putter w/Stroke Lab shaft or :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice

10 minutes ago, MIgregb said:

What kind of tests are you watching??? 🤣

Haha you don't even want to know. The internet is a wild place.

PU8F.gif

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

• 2 weeks later...

Before I buy a new club I always head to the driving range several days with my old club in hand for comparison, and don't get into the hype that the new club has to be better, it took me a long time to change my driver, and I still looking at my old TaylorMade 360 XR with longing to try it out again

Cobra Driver, 3 wood, 4,5 hybrids, callaway irons,

On 4/17/2020 at 10:02 AM, chisag said:

... Take Cobra as an example since I have played most of their drivers the last 10 years. Playing the Fly Z, there was absolutely no need to upgrade to the F6, F7 and even arguably the F8. For my swing the F6 was no better that the FZ and the FZ sounded/felt better. For me the F7 was not as good as my FZ so I played out for a 3rd year. Technically better? Yes but not for my swing. The F8 was an improvement enough for me to make the change, but even then only by a little and I could have played my FZ and performance would still be very close. Now the F9 was technically better and provided enough improved performance that I would recommend all golfers playing the FZ to demo and potentially upgrade. That falls right in line with the 5 year old driver is most likely leaving some performance on the table compared to a new driver. And even then, for some the performance increase is not enough to change or spend the money, while for others it is a no brainer upgrade.
-----
Just wanted to say I really appreciate your viewpoint - i've caught several of your comments since joining, and am always impressed with your ability to express yourself in a way that speaks to a larger audience, while still remaining true to yourself individually.  That's all - just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to comment, post, and generally just being a spot of information - I've been staring at the F9/SZ since they came out, and LOVE the look of them, but fully realize that the actual gaming difference over my 2007 HiBore driver, while SOMETHING, probably won't mean I'm suddenly hitting 300 yard bombs dead straight 😉 (I mean, I MIGHT - let's not rule out my finding a club sprinkled with fairy dust).

-Swanson

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

On this subject, I recently bought online a callaway great big Bertha 2015 driver and fairway wood to install on 2 spare shafts I have Aldila synergy black

the idea was to build a second set ( I am currently waiting my Sub70 639cb) for guests...

arrived today I immediately installed and gave couple of swings on my skytrak....

my current game is the Callaway Matrix with Evenflow riptide...

surprise is... performance of GBB is superior as total distance, carry distance and ball speed.. in general I felt easier to find club face center...

now my question is the same of the topic... do we need to spend all this money for latest technology that suppose to give us 10 more yards per year?

aside that if that was true we would all by now out drive Rory ahahah

:ping-small: G400 9.0 Alta CB 55g stiff

:ping-small: G400 3W Alta CB 65g stiff

:Sub70: Fairway Pro 5W Ust Mamiya V2 black stiff

:Sub70: 839X 4h Kbs TGI80

:Sub70: 639cb 5-PW Kbs TGI80

:Sub70: Forged Wedge  50.7 Kbs TGI80

:callaway-small: MD4 56.8, 60.12

PXG Bat Attack

:Snell: MTB-X

On this subject, I recently bought online a callaway great big Bertha 2015 driver and fairway wood to install on 2 spare shafts I have Aldila synergy black
the idea was to build a second set ( I am currently waiting my Sub70 639cb) for guests...
arrived today I immediately installed and gave couple of swings on my skytrak....
surprise is... performance of GBB is superior as total distance, carry distance and ball speed.. in general I felt easier to find club face center...
now my question is the same of the topic... do we need to spend all this money for latest technology that suppose to give us 10 more yards per year?

I don’t think any claim says 10 more yards per year. The old claims were generally obtained by comparing against 5+ year old clubs. Newer drivers work better for some people because of better/more shaft options and the head better fits their miss pattern.

Many time older drivers may work as well or better than newer offerings especially if you hit the center of the face consistently.

I am eager to start this testing; it will be interesting to see the results. Unfortunately, people will take it to the extreme and say either old clubs are just as good a newer clubs or you have to buy newer because they actually do perform better.

The answer to optimizing clubs isn’t necessarily the head, but finding the shaft head combination that works best for you. There will be a winner when this testing takes place, but the winner may not be your best.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

8 hours ago, Wondergiulio said:

Who is claiming that new tech gives 10 more yards? I would like to see the ad or claim from the brand.

Everyone gets so focused on distance as the only metric that makes a driver better from an older including the year before. For some there will be distance increase thru ball speed or swing speed increase. For some it will come via launch characteristics, higher launch and lower spin will net some added yards.

For those who don’t make consistent contact on the face or don’t find the center the brands use of face design and materials used improve the clubs ability to keep speed close to that of center contact and from release to release this is where many of the acv golfers will see improvement.

Lastly standard deviation is one of the metrics that gets overlooked especially by those who aren’t looking at all the numbers on a launch monitor because the focus is on speed, launch, spin and distance. Improving standard deviation will mean shots are more consistent from swing to swing. 

Were you fit for the riptide shaft and/or mavrik or did you decide to buy that for another reason? There’s no guarantee that the riptide or the combo of the the mavrik head and loft are a good fit for your swing. Sometimes blind buys work and sometimes they don’t 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I was just browsing websites and saw this:

https://www.srixoneurope.com/en_FR/zseries-woods.html

image.png.fb051a334c7775a7db67b23b90624842.png

Now the fine print

image.png.0205c3670fa9e467b47256cae1c9b837.png

image.png.7a518e1e9b55f5ec80d00d7874d09f14.png

image.png.8f8077b6228c298e804c44fdda773612.png

I also thought last distance claim was TM with the extra 17 yards. Actually surprised Srixon calls them out by name.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

45 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Who is claiming that new tech gives 10 more yards? I would like to see the ad or claim from the brand.

Everyone gets so focused on distance as the only metric that makes a driver better from an older including the year before. For some there will be distance increase thru ball speed or swing speed increase. For some it will come via launch characteristics, higher launch and lower spin will net some added yards.

For those who don’t make consistent contact on the face or don’t find the center the brands use of face design and materials used improve the clubs ability to keep speed close to that of center contact and from release to release this is where many of the acv golfers will see improvement.

Lastly standard deviation is one of the metrics that gets overlooked especially by those who aren’t looking at all the numbers on a launch monitor because the focus is on speed, launch, spin and distance. Improving standard deviation will mean shots are more consistent from swing to swing. 

Were you fit for the riptide shaft and/or mavrik or did you decide to buy that for another reason? There’s no guarantee that the riptide or the combo of the the mavrik head and loft are a good fit for your swing. Sometimes blind buys work and sometimes they don’t 

No my claim on 10 yards was of course a joke on the commercial and marketing materials and general impression from the public.

i was of course fitted for my riptide and Mavrik and I am aware of everything you and cnosil are saying.

in my specific case maybe the slightly more compact head works better for me.

I bought a skytrak exactly to help me understand standard deviation and even fit by ball (even if for ball fitting is not probably the optimal one but very helpful anyway)

my point is that sometimes a slightly old club can surprise for the performance especially in this case the alphas 2015 that was the longest in Most Wanted of that year.

But I am all for technology improvements! 

look forward to MGS test because there is nothing more helpful and honest than this site!

PXG Bat Attack

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

I don’t think any claim says 10 more yards per year. The old claims were generally obtained by comparing against 5+ year old clubs. Newer drivers work better for some people because of better/more shaft options and the head better fits their miss pattern.

Many time older drivers may work as well or better than newer offerings especially if you hit the center of the face consistently.

I am eager to start this testing; it will be interesting to see the results. Unfortunately, people will take it to the extreme and say either old clubs are just as good a newer clubs or you have to buy newer because they actually do perform better.

The answer to optimizing clubs isn’t necessarily the head, but finding the shaft head combination that works best for you. There will be a winner when this testing takes place, but the winner may not be your best.

Hi!

i answered already to this just could not find a way to quote you as well 🙂

thanks for the honest answer and yes I know and agree on your post.

my one was just and insight. Will do additional testing today using the same shaft and I will send you my results from the monitor.

i am very curious about it especially because I started playing golf 3 years ago and my first driver was the epic so I never tried something little outdated.

PXG Bat Attack

40 minutes ago, Wondergiulio said:

No my claim on 10 yards was of course a joke on the commercial and marketing materials and general impression from the public.

i was of course fitted for my riptide and Mavrik and I am aware of everything you and cnosil are saying.

in my specific case maybe the slightly more compact head works better for me.

I bought a skytrak exactly to help me understand standard deviation and even fit by ball (even if for ball fitting is not probably the optimal one but very helpful anyway)

my point is that sometimes a slightly old club can surprise for the performance especially in this case the alphas 2015 that was the longest in Most Wanted of that year.

But I am all for technology improvements! 

look forward to MGS test because there is nothing more helpful and honest than this site!

Forgot to ask when you say the GBB is longer is that carry, total or both compared to the mavrik?

what are your launch monitor numbers for both setups? As we know distance can come in different ways especially total.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Forgot to ask when you say the GBB is longer is that carry, total or both compared to the mavrik?
what are your launch monitor numbers for both setups? As we know distance can come in different ways especially total.

Hi!
I will lately post better numbers cause yesterday i just put few swings in.
Overall on my best strikes i had 3/5 yards more carry distance. That is the only one i really look into because roll on skytrak is not so accurate.
I have a 95mph swing speed on a good strike and 92ish on a bad one.
Ball speed was around 137 with the gbb for 220 carry, 135 on mavrik with 215/16 carry. Spin was similarish in the 2200 range.
Of course was few swing and shafts were different, so today i will deeply go into it with same shaft and adding lateral spin and launch angle as well as apex

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

PXG Bat Attack

I remember the ads bragging about 10 yard gains from years back.

So I have been playing for 30 years. When I first started I was hitting around 220 yards off the tee.  I think I really stink. I only hit 250 now. I should be closer to 520 if my math is correct.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

I think this is an interesting topic, but as an individual the driver that is the best is the one fit for you.

Driver Mavrik Subzero set to 9.5. 
Rougue 4 wood 16.5

Titleist 818 hybrid 21

Callaway Apex pro black dot 4 through P

Callaway Jaws 50/10,, MD 4 56/10, and Titlest SM 6 60/12

SC Futura 5.5

I purchased the 2029 Best Value Most Wanted last week and then ordered the weight kit.

Still fiddling with it. Longer than F8 but having issue with flight path, can’t seem to get it in the air.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I purchased the 2029 Best Value Most Wanted last week and then ordered the weight kit.

Still fiddling with it. Longer than F8 but having issue with flight path, can’t seem to get it in the air.

Feel your pain . It seems every time I make a driver change I go thru similar adjustment issues and drives me nuts.
Not sure what I did B4 the drivers came w no adjustments.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

Feel your pain . It seems every time I make a driver change I go thru similar adjustment issues and drives me nuts.
Not sure what I did B4 the drivers came w no adjustments.

I'm guessing you either didn't buy it in the first place or sold it and bought something else.  😁

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 2 weeks later...

This is true always, isn’t it? The so called last place driver in the Most Wanted testing may well be somebody’s best. It’s just that the MWD was more body’s best.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I'm guessing you either didn't buy it in the first place or sold it and bought something else.  

Bought something else.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

This is true always, isn’t it? The so called last place driver in the Most Wanted testing may well be somebody’s best. It’s just that the MWD was more body’s best.

Yep, always true. The one benefit of being a tester is that If I am interested in a club, I can ask which specific clubs were the best match for me. Many times it has not been the “most wanted” winner.

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• 2 months later...

Wondering what happened to this??

2017 TM M1 440 10.5 w/ UST Elements Wind 6F5

Callaway Epic 3W w/ UST Elements Wind 7F4

Adams Idea2 21* w/ Aldila NV85S

Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-GW w/ DG Pro S300

Callaway MD4 54W / MD3 58W w/ TT DGS400 black

Hogan Bettinardi Baby Ben / Bettinardi BB54

1 hour ago, Kobes31 said:

Wondering what happened to this??

COVID.  

• 3 months later...
59 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

The long-awaited MGS Most Wanted Driver vs. Most Wanted Driver vs. Most Wanted Driver vs. Most Wanted Driver vs. Most Wanted Driver has arrived!

https://mygolfspy.com/best-of-the-best-driver-challenge/

I think the first thing I'm seeing is (what I assume) is confusion about the "Forgiveness" metric. I wasn't in on the testing, but I don't think forgiveness has anything to do with left-right dispersion, but with distance/speed falloff on off-centered strikes. Epic Flash SZ is the ball speed king (makes me feel good about having one in my bag); given that it doesn't lead in strokes gained, I'm assuming the PING's edge it out in left/right dispersion.

This is what I assume as well, in that case: a category regarding offline or some measure of dispersion would have helped clarify the results instead of displaying "Overall" and Strokes Gained in the chart (which appear to be the same thing). Assuming the G410 won "Accuracy" it would have avoided a lot of confusion if some metric was displayed. If "Forgiveness" is ball speed retention, that could be considered more negative than positive. If you get the same ball speed all over the face, that just means further offline with the gearing on poor strikes. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

I'm glad MGS updated the article with better and more transparent data. It seems the difference between all the drivers is mere fractions and maybe that's why they didn't post actual numbers in the first iteration of the article. The Srixon was the only driver with a small measurable difference in performance. Otherwise, everything else seems almost dead even. The Callaway is literally the longest by like a foot and a half. This test practically validates that not much has changed even over a five year period for the major OEMs. You put any one of these drivers (properly fit) in the hands of anyone that isn't a touring pro and they would all perform similarly with the only difference being some leaning towards the Callaway if they really needed something lower spinning. The forgiveness numbers are also super close which makes sense as all these drivers are near 460cc and they are all naturally forgiving just based on their sheer club-head size.

I think if there are real differences to be seen it will be in iron testing but even then the differences will be judgmental as not all golfers will want what new clubs have to offer. You could compare the best putters of the last 20 years and you may not find any differences. Same goes for wedges. 

Validation that my G400LST is still relevant and competitive.  Thanks fellas.  Maybe some more fine tuning with a Ventus Blue for the upcoming year rather than a total replacement 😉

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

4 hours ago, bens197 said:

Validation that my G400LST is still relevant and competitive.  Thanks fellas.  Maybe some more fine tuning with a Ventus Blue for the upcoming year rather than a total replacement 😉

A lot of players plan to be buried with that driver 🙂.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

8 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

A lot of players plan to be buried with that driver 🙂.

You’re not kidding. And frankly, I planned to use it for five full seasons then replace it. This is year 4 upcoming and it’s still looking good. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/