GolfSpy MPR

MyGolfSpy Forum: 10th Anniversary Celebration!

Our Sponsors

Happy 10th to Golf Spy......I've always loved golf but this site has increased my love 10 fold !!!!!! Keep up the good work....

• Like 5

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Driver   :bridgestone-small:     JGR 9.5 R Flex Adila 65        

3 Wood  :callaway-logo-1:            XR RFlex Fujikura Evolution

5 Wood :callaway-logo-1:            XR R Flex Project X 5.5                                     

7Wood  :adams-small:    Speedline LP R Flex Matix HD Radix 5.1                                                                                                           Irons      :bridgestone-small:   4 thru A Wedge  J-15 CB R Flex NS Pro                                                                                                             Wedges :cleveland-small:              56 CG 15                                                                                                                                                                           XE!                      65                                                                                                                                                                       Putter      :EVNROLL:         ER 5  Hatchback                                                                                                                                                Ball          :titelist-small:                 NXT Tour S                                                                                                                                      

On 2/29/2020 at 12:10 PM, mdgboxx said:

Been somewhere else since 2008, until a member on there pointed me in this direction.

Happy to be here

Happy Birthday MSG

Hey man glad to have you over here--- Yep we go back quite a ways over there

• Like 3

Driver Homna  G1- X Stock Homna Regular shaft

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

20* Hybrid Adams Boxer Ozik Matrix R shaft

24* Hybrid Adams A 10-OS Pro Launch Red R

Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW- Macgregor LRA 56* S-400

Putter 1997 Santa Fe rusty as heck

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Turns out, I was an anniversary add to the forum: I joined on this date four years ago!

Screenshot_20200301-075501~2.png

Perhaps as a sign of things to come: my very first post was in the forum feedback section, requesting that someone fix a typo 🙂

Then I went through the typical "only try to win 'contests'" phase.

But a couple years ago, I dove in by posting about my basement putting green, and I've been a regular here ever since. When the opportunity came up to contribute by being a moderator, I jumped at the chance, and I love working with the rest of our team to keep improving what we've got here without ever compromising the spirit of the community that already makes the Forum great.

As @GolfSpy_X says the blog column, our forum is almost entirely self-policing. On the one hand, that gives the moderator role here something of a Maytag repairman vibe. But really, it frees us up to expand and enrich the best golf forum in the world.

I know one thing you guys are dead on it fast. I had a couple of times I reported like Spam I think they call it or it was just something absolutely stupid and not needed on here. You guys acted lightning fast and booted it out into cyberspace or what ever you do with it

Edited by BIG STU
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

Driver Homna  G1- X Stock Homna Regular shaft

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

20* Hybrid Adams Boxer Ozik Matrix R shaft

24* Hybrid Adams A 10-OS Pro Launch Red R

Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW- Macgregor LRA 56* S-400

Putter 1997 Santa Fe rusty as heck

1 hour ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

We forward it to WRX.

That I believe...Been there, seen it. LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

DRIVER: :ping-small: G20, 9.5° w/169D-Tour, reg (Back up: Srixon Z-rw, 9.5°, stf)
3+W: 
:srixon-small: Z-Steel, 12.5°, stock SV3005J, stf. (In rotation: 3W, 14.5°)
5W: 
:srixon-small: Z-Steel, 18.5° stock SV3005J, stf
IRONS: 
:ping-small: i20, 3-PW, stock CFS reg @ D2, Red Dot
PUTTER: :ping-small: Craz-E iWi, w/2x20gr weights, Lamkin Jumbo pistol grip
WEDGES: 
:ping-small: Glide, 54° SS, 60° TS, stock Ping wedge shafts
BALL: :srixon-small:-XV
CART: :1590477705_SunMountain: V1, STEWARTGOLF Z1
BAG: :1590477705_SunMountain: H2N0, PING C-130
BACK UP: :ping-small: S58, 3-Pw, stock CS-Lite, stf, @ D2. (Lofts jacked to S55 specs.)

Very happy to have been a part of the last 1.5 years or so on here. I've learned a lot, and my game has come a long ways, too. It's amazing how you begin to understand everyone's golf games and root for their successes. Looking forward to the future!

• Like 9

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 11.3 (Last Updated Sept. 20, 2020)

Driver: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme (9°, set to Draw), 44.5", Aldila Rogue Silver 60 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
3W: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone (15°), -3/4" SHORT, Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
17° Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, -1/2" SHORT, UST Recoil 480 ESX F4, Lamkin Sonar Connect
19° Driving Iron: :tour-edge: Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro Tungsten, UST Recoil 670 F4, Tour Edge/Lamkin R.E.L.
5-GW: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, 2° Flat, -1/2" SHORT, KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
54°, 58°: :cobra-small: Cobra KING MIM Black, 3° Flat, -1/2" SHORT (54°), -1/4" SHORT (58°), KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
Putter: :taylormade-small: TaylorMade Spider X, 33", Golf Pride Tour Only Red Star
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow / :srixon-small: Srixon Z-Star XV Tour Yellow
Tracked By: :Arccos: Cobra Connect powered by Arccos
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: :CaddyTek: CaddyTek Caddylite EZ V8

2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Congratulations on the first 10 years. It had to have been some of the hardest work to gain the momentum this wonderful forum has.

I'm incredibly grateful for the way that the veterans of the forum have welcomed all of the newcomers with open arms, good natured trash talk, and overall support.

Here's to the next 10 years!
Image result for cheers gif

• Like 8

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH - Aldila Synergy Blue 50 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Currently Testing: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Posted (edited)

The MyGolfSpy has educated & influence my choices in equipment and ball. I switch from the Callaway's ChromeSoft to Snell MTB after TMGS reviews. Recently I change my driver & 3 wood to the 2019 Cobra after TMGS 2019 review results. Very pleased, TMGS is the gospel in my book with all things pertaining to golf!

Edited by Timmydeedo
  • Like 4

Another 10 years and it will be interesting to see where this place is at? Will be awesome to see. 

• Like 5

Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

WOW! Congratulations MGS, and everyone here that contributes to make this a golf forum I actually ENJOY coming to. In fact I don't go to ANY other forums now, ever! plus I don't go to the magazines websites either now for any equipment info, it's ALL here and I know I can trust the info gleaned from here over any 'paid for' marketing hype in magazines.

Keep up the great work MGS and fellow forumers. 👏

• Like 2

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

DONE!!

Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

Done !

Recognize where I am?

lUSeN39oSVi7ESGiPtWT6g?viewBox=1345%2C1009&ownerId=A39NQ53IKRI2TH

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Sweet. Thanks dudes!

• :tour-edge: EXS Driver
  • :cobra-small: King F8 3w
  • :titelist-small: 818 H1 Hybrid
  • :nike-small:VR-S Forged 5-PW
  • :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP 56*
  • :wilson_staff_small: Infinite Lake Shore