TESTERS WANTED! ×

Electric Walking Carts

GaDawg

All -

I started this thread back in late February and decided to purchase the MG1 Zip Navigator several weeks ago. Due to the virus, the walking cart has been in my garage until this weekend. I walked 18 holes both Saturday and Sunday using my cart. I am not sure I will ever ride again unless it's on a vacation and I don't have my walking cart with me. I really enjoyed my round so much more and the exercise was great! The MG1 cart was fantastic, especially using the remote control. The first day, I used my normal golf shoes with spikes and wore spikeless shoes on Sunday. It was the same course and believe the spikeless shoes are going to be the right way to go. It was sooo much better than carrying my clubs or even pushing a cart, which I have done on a few occasions.

I feel that the Stewart cart is excellent, but not sure if it's worth the extra bucks?

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

3 minutes ago, GaDawg said:

All -

I started this thread back in late February and decided to purchase the MG1 Zip Navigator several weeks ago. Due to the virus, the walking cart has been in my garage until this weekend. I walked 18 holes both Saturday and Sunday using my cart. I am not sure I will ever ride again unless it's on a vacation and I don't have my walking cart with me. I really enjoyed my round so much more and the exercise was great! The MG1 cart was fantastic, especially using the remote control. The first day, I used my normal golf shoes with spikes and wore spikeless shoes on Sunday. It was the same course and believe the spikeless shoes are going to be the right way to go. It was sooo much better than carrying my clubs or even pushing a cart, which I have done on a few occasions.

I feel that the Stewart cart is excellent, but not sure if it's worth the extra bucks?

Thanks for the update, the MGI Zip  and the OOD were the two primary ones I was looking at.   The Stewart and Bag Boy Navigator as well.   I know there are availability issues on the Bag Boy. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

34 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Thanks for the update, the MGI Zip  and the OOD were the two primary ones I was looking at.   The Stewart and Bag Boy Navigator as well.   I know there are availability issues on the Bag Boy. 

... OK, sounding like a broken record, the only feature that the Bag Boy has over the ZIP is a little more stability with the wider 4 wheel chasis. Other than that, the ZIP is lighter, for me at least the remote function works better, the battery is much better with twice the life along with being smaller and easier to put on and take off. The ZIP battery also sits vertical on the back not horizontal on the bottom like the BB Navigator. I found that wetting my towel would drip water on the BB battery, and of course rain gathers around the BB battery as well. Neither is a problem with the ZIP.  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

10 minutes ago, chisag said:

... OK, sounding like a broken record, the only feature that the Bag Boy has over the ZIP is a little more stability with the wider 4 wheel chasis. Other than that, the ZIP is lighter, for me at least the remote function works better, the battery is much better with twice the life along with being smaller and easier to put on and take off. The ZIP battery also sits vertical on the back not horizontal on the bottom like the BB Navigator. I found that wetting my towel would drip water on the BB battery, and of course rain gathers around the BB battery as well. Neither is a problem with the ZIP.  

Thanks,  I have read all your posts on the carts both here and WRX and they have been the most helpful of anything, I very much appreciate it.   oh one reason for BB is we are an authorized dealer with DB so I could get a better price on it than the others.  But price won't be the ultimate deciding factor.   I really like what you've said about the QOD in other posts. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I'd love to hear thoughts on the V2 Alphard eWheels as well...thanks.
Here's the official Facebook group with pictures, videos, testers thoughts and updates. I've got one on order as I was one of the kick starter people. It looks phenomenal.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2978965878995688/?ref=share

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

On 3/31/2020 at 11:42 AM, chisag said:

... Wow if this is affordable for anyones budget, it is the deal of the century! Considering the original Navigator sold for $2400 this is just about 1/2 the price and imo a better cart. The battery on my original Navigator was usually good for 27 holes but twice ran out after about 24 holes on a hilly course and the Zip can go 36 and still have plenty of life left in it. Thanks for posting this! 

Back up to $1599 now darn it, but I’m still interested...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

I wonder if you Jerry rigged a “skateboard” with a big wide wheel, would it be strong enough to pull you?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

• 2 weeks later...

I use the Smartcaddy and love it .... It will tip over like people said ... you are going to hit a hole or something ... My advice is to not let it get to far from you,  do not go max speed and you will be fine !!!! It makes for a great walk !!

http://www.smartcaddy.co.uk/trolleys/remote/smartcaddy-sc301er

Golf In the morning, Golf at Noon and Golf in the Evening !!

Had a Dynamis by Sun Mountain but ad trouble findinding replacement parts. Sold it on EBay and bought a Bat Caddy currently.

Wilson D7 Irons with KBS Tour 80 Reg Flex Shafts

PING G410 Plus with ALTA CB Red 55g SR Flex Shaft

Callaway Super hybrid factory shaft with R flex

Taylormade Rocketballz 5 metal with factory Graphite Shaft reg flex

Ping Eye 2 Becu Sand & Lob wedges

Scotty Cameron Futura X7

Wilson Staff DUO

Decided to stop carrying this year and was looking for an electric cart.  Ordered a Zip Navigator through my home course’s pro shop and should have it later this week.  I liked it for the light weight and ease of transport.

Would have preferred a cart that followed automatically and was looking at Stewart but just to cumbersome to take back and forth to the course.  Ended up being a good decision as my home course is not able to store carts and clubs this year due to coved-19.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

I’ve got the Alphard ewheels v1. Attached it to my existing BagBoy Quad cart. Went from carrying to pushing to save my shoulders, and the ewheels has me feeling even better. You have to pay attention to your steering. But I’d never go back. I’m 53 and walk three or four rounds a week. Always good for 18 holes, have never tried more. Always get a few looks, and comments but that’s ok.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

On 5/25/2020 at 4:14 PM, WaffleHouseTour said:

I’ve got the Alphard ewheels v1. Attached it to my existing BagBoy Quad cart. Went from carrying to pushing to save my shoulders, and the ewheels has me feeling even better. You have to pay attention to your steering. But I’d never go back. I’m 53 and walk three or four rounds a week. Always good for 18 holes, have never tried more. Always get a few looks, and comments but that’s ok.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I have the exact same setup v1 on clic gear model 8 (4 wheel) cart. I love it and now several club members have gone and gotten the new version with the “follow me” feature. They are back ordered nationwide. I hope mine lasts several more years but I will buy another one if it ever fails. 

Cart: image.png.50e429cab7658fa55a7699ecf1a9bc3b.pngElectric Cart Tek 1500

Driver: :ping-small: G430 LST  10.5  Mitsubishi Kai Li white 60 stiff

3 wood: :ping-small: G430 15 Mitsubishi Kai Li white 67 stiff

3 &4 hybrid:  pxg-logo.gif.f353978c9ce9413281f838c1a44b4b8e.gif0311 Gen 5 Mitsubishi MMT 80 stiff

Irons 5-GW:  pxg-logo.gif.f353978c9ce9413281f838c1a44b4b8e.gifPXG Gen 3 0311T Steelfiber 115 

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 6’s gw 50.8, sw 56.8, lob 62.8)

Putter: :odyssey-small: O-Works Red Versa #7S slant neck

Ball:  vice golf.png Vice Pro bridgestone_logo.jpg.4e27c12bc4cae05babb1372e71a3f149.jpg RXS

Do you find your eWheels speed stays constant during the round?  I often find mine to be going a bit slower as I near the end, even w two or three lights still on.  It feels like I’m waiting for it to catch up.  It could be that the ground is more uphill than I give it credit for.  But it just feels a bit slower.

alphard has been great in trying to address my concern - they’ve swapped out the motherboard and battery. So maybe it’s just me.  But I’d be curious about your experience as there is no one else in my area who has one that I can compare notes with. 

Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts

I'm thinking about this one here:

https://www.galaxygolf.de/

Made out of titan instead of stainless steel, so it's really light at 5.8kg

But EUR 2.200 is kinda steep.

On the other hand, if I get another push cart, it will probably last another 10 years and I would be 46 by then. Now seems a good time to upgrade 🤣

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Can’t say enough good things about my motocaddy. Frankly don’t understand why these aren’t more popular. I get 36 holes on a full battery. The downhill breaking is essential (DHC). Very stable. Personally glad I don’t have a remote control.

Anthony

On 5/31/2020 at 10:27 PM, markonline1 said:

Just picked up a used QOD. Used to use a powered Hill Billy back in the U.K., so looking forward to using this. Seems a good quality cart.

I've had mine since about August 2018, and am really happy with it.  I had a little issue (operator error) and customer service was really outstanding.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Man, today at about hole 22 (played 27), that slog uphill at elevation 5300', I started thinking this thread 🙂.  Madison Meadows is a bit of a goat track and my 59 years is starting to catch up with me 😕.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Man, today at about hole 22 (played 27), that slog uphill at elevation 5300', I started thinking this thread .  Madison Meadows is a bit of a goat track and my 59 years is starting to catch up with me .

Join the fun. It’s so much easier on your knees, shoulders, back, etc... says the 53 yr old not far behind you...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2020 at 12:07 PM, chisag said:

... I have used remote carts since the early 90's so I have no push carts to try with the eWheels. I do know several of my earlier remote carts went under due to quality control issues and the ones that are still in existence are not perfect, although the ZIP comes close. Personally I would be a little suspect of an after market remote that depends on a synergy with your current cart. But again that comes from years of experience with other remote carts and may not apply to eWheels. I do find the eWheels interesting though, especially of you already own a push cart you really like. 

I picked up a (lightly) used 1st generation eWheels and a Rovic RV1S cart off eBay about a month ago.  I have about 10 rounds in on it now.  

I can safely say that it's outstanding, and I'll never push a cart again.  I stopped carrying a decade ago and joined the Push Cart Mafia because of my back.  Lately, I noticed that my posture while pushing a cart was getting very bad, and it was impacting my back and hips when I played.  I'm 49 and carrying around a full set of spare tires, but I refuse to ride unless it's mandatory or it's brutally hot.

I'll start out with the cons, but they're minimal.  If you don't have the wheelie bars (I do not), it will tip over when climbing a significant slope.  This is easily dealt with; just slow it down and stick close to it.  It also pulls to the right a bit, but I'm pretty sure that's because my bag is a bit unbalanced.  The water bottle pocket is on the right, and I have a very heavy metal water bottle that I use.  It's nothing that I can't deal with.  I just aim the cart a little left and play the fade.

You can have it follow you without much issue, but without the wheelie bars, I prefer to keep it in front of me.  The new V2 has the tether option which looks like it'd be amusing for a while, and then it'd get old.  The remote doesn't bother me at all.  Once you get the hang of it, it really becomes second nature.  I can steer the cart and carry on a conversation at the same time without issue.  If you can walk and chew gum at the same time, you can handle it.  The controls are simple and intuitive.  In addition to acceleration/deceleration and steering, the remote gives you options to send the cart 15, 30 or 60 yards and then stop.  I've used them, but I don't really see the need for them.

Battery life appears to be great, but my course is pretty short.  I haven't tried to go 27 with it yet, because it's just been too damn hot.  That'll need to wait until the fall.  If you leave the unit in your car and turned on, the battery will discharge.  So don't do that (I've done it).  Alphard makes a car charger, but you could also pick up a power inverter to charge from your car.  Frankly, my drive to the golf course is too short to bother with charging in the car.

While I've only used this on the Rovic with the swivel front wheel, but I can't imagine using this with a cart with a fixed front wheel.  I believe that the V2 requires a swivel front wheel for the gyroscope.

All in all, I wholeheartedly recommend the eWheels V1.  If you can find one cheap on eBay, I'd definitely recommend getting it.  And I can't wait to start seeing reviews of the V2.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I've told them - they should just included the wheelie bars as part of the purchase price - just set the price accordingly.  I can't imagine not using them.  Around a number of my greens they come into play, and on most hills.  Should just be standard.  I love the eWheels

On 4/14/2020 at 7:39 PM, GaDawg said:

Thanks for posting this information. I just received my MGI Zip Navigator yesterday. Got it assembled today, with battery charging as I type this. Very much looking forward to getting out on the course walking very soon.

... I couldn't remember where I posted my last comments about my defective ZIP but I finally received a box today that included a new axel and new rear wheels. It did not include the Motor Controller which was the problem LOL. I won't complain about new wheels and a new axel assembly but it sucks having to wait longer for the Motor Controller and I am hoping they ship it quickly. I am not one to kick my feet and whine about problems, even compounded problems when the company is trying to make it right. As the saying goes sh!t happens. IF I install the Motor Controller and everything works there are much worse problems that a remote cart that has a faulty part. I'l keep you posted. 

On 5/27/2020 at 6:34 AM, WaffleHouseTour said:

Do you find your eWheels speed stays constant during the round?  I often find mine to be going a bit slower as I near the end, even w two or three lights still on.  It feels like I’m waiting for it to catch up.  It could be that the ground is more uphill than I give it credit for.  But it just feels a bit slower.

alphard has been great in trying to address my concern - they’ve swapped out the motherboard and battery. So maybe it’s just me.  But I’d be curious about your experience as there is no one else in my area who has one that I can compare notes with. 

I put mine on cruise control when I am climbing up and incline. It engages the wheels in a kind of a "positrack" type mode. The wheels are both turning simultaneously in the same way a 4 wheel drive works. WHen this feature is not engaged, it seems to be independently trying to keep the cart going straight by using the computer to apply power to each wheel. Not sure if that helps but I have quite a load on my cart and have a clicgear model 8 (4 wheel) with a cooler and a bose speaker and a crat bag that's not too light. Moderate hills at my club. This pic is before I added the Ewheels, but its the same load of stuff.

2016-05-06 18.58.06.jpg

Edited by Gopokes14

Cart: image.png.50e429cab7658fa55a7699ecf1a9bc3b.pngElectric Cart Tek 1500

Driver: :ping-small: G430 LST  10.5  Mitsubishi Kai Li white 60 stiff

3 wood: :ping-small: G430 15 Mitsubishi Kai Li white 67 stiff

3 &4 hybrid:  pxg-logo.gif.f353978c9ce9413281f838c1a44b4b8e.gif0311 Gen 5 Mitsubishi MMT 80 stiff

Irons 5-GW:  pxg-logo.gif.f353978c9ce9413281f838c1a44b4b8e.gifPXG Gen 3 0311T Steelfiber 115 

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 6’s gw 50.8, sw 56.8, lob 62.8)

Putter: :odyssey-small: O-Works Red Versa #7S slant neck

Ball:  vice golf.png Vice Pro bridgestone_logo.jpg.4e27c12bc4cae05babb1372e71a3f149.jpg RXS

49 minutes ago, Gopokes14 said:

This pic is before I added the Ewheels, but its the same load of stuff

Can you add some photos with the ewheels?

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

think you were asking GoPokes14 - but this is My ewheels rig...

On 7/27/2020 at 9:51 AM, PlaidJacket said:

Can you add some photos with the ewheels?

9361635C-1601-4373-B43A-8F9EA4855785.jpeg.84249ad2b7049688fe230c471b7d4be0.jpeg

and being a rule breaker...

9C2C7883-E1D2-4F57-A460-D9B8B7DB9E80.gif

I appreciate it when the stakes are far enough apart the pushcart can roll through

E02BB350-0C8E-42F1-932D-5F8A96F126E8.jpeg.d5e994293d0aeff1ce599f58fd8159dd.jpeg

On 7/21/2020 at 5:38 PM, chisag said:

I couldn't remember where I posted my last comments about my defective ZIP but I finally received a box today that included a new axel and new rear wheels. It did not include the Motor Controller which was the problem LOL. I won't complain about new wheels and a new axel assembly but it sucks having to wait longer for the Motor Controller and I am hoping they ship it quickly. I am not one to kick my feet and whine about problems, even compounded problems when the company is trying to make it right. As the saying goes sh!t happens. IF I install the Motor Controller and everything works there are much worse problems that a remote cart that has a faulty part. I'l keep you posted. 

... Finally received my Motor Controller yesterday July 28th, so things took longer than I expected. That said, MGI was very professional and after installing the MC, my ZIP worked like new.