GaDawg

Electric Walking Carts

Our Sponsors

5 minutes ago, TwoCoatsOfWax said:

Have you used the Alphard eWheels at all?  This seems to be the least expensive way to get remote functionality.  My pushcart has a swivel front wheel so it should work well.  It's also half the price of the Zip Navigator.  If so, what were your thoughts on the Alphard product? 

... I have used remote carts since the early 90's so I have no push carts to try with the eWheels. I do know several of my earlier remote carts went under due to quality control issues and the ones that are still in existence are not perfect, although the ZIP comes close. Personally I would be a little suspect of an after market remote that depends on a synergy with your current cart. But again that comes from years of experience with other remote carts and may not apply to eWheels. I do find the eWheels interesting though, especially of you already own a push cart you really like. 

• Like 1

I've got a ClikGear 8 and love it. I have most of the accessories for it and it folds down to nothing. But I want electric with a follow me feature. So I bought this. 

eWheels V2: Turn Any Pushcart Into A Smart Caddy.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ewheels-v2-turn-any-pushcart-into-a-smart-caddy/x/2747737?utm_campaign=contribution_receipt&utm_content=receipt-campaign_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=lifecycle#/

Waiting for delivery now. It's got a follow me feature with a tether, a removable battery so I bought an extra one. Gyroscope to keep it on track and of course the remote control. Best of all I get to keep my ClikGear 8.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 2:35 PM, HAC said:

Costco now has the Zip Navigator for $1299 with a bunch of extras included.  https://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?storeId=10301&catalogId=10701&langId=-1&keyword=mgi  I have had one for two years and like it very much.

After doing a lot of research and reading the comments on the forum, I have ordered the Zip Navigator from Costco. Should be here in 5to 7 days.

Thanks for all the feedback from everyone!

Be Safe!

• Love 1