Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

10th Anniversary

fozcycle

Today I celebrated my 10th Anniversary with My Golf Spy. Time really flies when you’re having fun! I have immensely enjoyed my time with MGS. I have met many many golfers who I call friends, although I have never actually met them in person. Many I will never get the opportunity to meet but feel like I know them well. Tomorrow I get the opportunity to play with another Spy, CG2. I look back at the past 10 years with many memories, getting to play with RevKev, Barbajo, MattF, 00Sportsman, GregB, jaxbeachpackerfan, and a host of others. Looking forward to meeting up with other Spies as they come down to FLA for a visit. They are always welcome to contact me for a round.

Over the years I have been blessed to review such great equipment as Cobra Biocell Irons, Cobra King F6 Irons, Cobra King F8 full bag, Tour Edge CBX 119 Hybrid, Bridgestone Tour and Maxfli Tour Golfballs, as well as other items of golfing distinction.

Again, thanks to all the Spies that I have had contact with in the past 10 years. I hope to meet you someday.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Cobra F8(10.5*) w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(17.0*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid; Ben Hogan PTx 5-PW w/Recoil 460 graphite shafts; Ben Hogan TKt Gw(49*) SW(53*) LW(57*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER-6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Congratulations on the 10 year anniversary[mention=156]fozcycle[/mention]! I've always enjoyed reading your posts and your Cobra Connect Challenge win is the stuff of legends. Enjoy your round with CG2 tomorrow, he seems like he'd be a great one to tee it up with.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Thanks much. The Cobra Challenge was epic and I was elated to participate as a partner with robertson153 in the third challenge.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Wilson Staff Triton (10.5*) w/Aldila Rogue Regular; PowerBilt Air Force One 3W 15* & 5W 19* Apollo Regular; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 graphite shafts; Ben Hogan TKt Gw(49*) SW(53*) LW(57*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts.Putter: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3; Bag: Tour Effect Univ. Of Kentucky cooler bag.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder