Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

New Daily Deal Site--COMING SOON

GolfSpy Dave

WARNING!!!

The website required my email before I could even see the item or price. You can't view their shipping rate until you create an account. They have no address, phone number, or any other contact info on their website. Their SSL certificate is NOT valid, it's registered for a different website.

I'm really concerned that this is just a spam website collecting personal information, has anyone ever purchased from them?

WARNING!!!

The website required my email before I could even see the item or price. You can't view their shipping rate until you create an account. They have no address, phone number, or any other contact info on their website. Their SSL certificate is NOT valid, it's registered for a different website.

I'm really concerned that this is just a spam website collecting personal information, has anyone ever purchased from them?

Added: the buy now button click through to paypal sandbox so no real purchases can go through anyway.

• SPY VIP

WARNING!!!

I have met the guys from Volo golf who are running the site. That is why their bag was the first offering. I found the site from their twitter feed.

I will send them an email and find out more details.

No need to panic yet...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• SPY VIP

OK Mystery solved. The "We are open" tweet was premature. Obviously from the paypal sandbox situation, they are still putting the site together.

Change my initial post to Coming Soon :)

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Archived