Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

UST LIN-Q

therod

Just curious. I'm looking at getting a new driver in the next few weeks since I'll be getting my work bonus. My F7+ is fine, but you know, new toys are always fun. And this shaft has me intrigued. It looks like Hireko has it in stock. I do most of my equipment business with Golfworks, but they don't have it in stock yet. It looks like on the UST website that it isn't available to most component companies except for their larger accounts. And a few of the OEMs have them as an option to upgrade from stock offerings, just don't know how much like the component version they are. Just wondering if anyone has any insider info that I may not be able to find or have found yet.

To my knowledge the ones offered by the brands as upgrade are the real deal. I’m not aware of ust doing any made for shafts. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

46 minutes ago, therod said:

I emailed UST from their website Mon, and still no answer. Disappointing. Makes me a little hesitant to leap off the bridge on such an expensive shaft. We'll see I guess.

Hit them up on social media. They are very responsive on there

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1