TESTERS WANTED! ×

New golf book

Elmo Kramer

Elmo's Rock with Johnny Fairway is now available to purchase on your kindle or in paperback.   If you enjoy the book please tell your family and friends!  Here is a brief description...

On a morning in May 2002, an old golf pro is having the best round of golf in his life when something terrible happens.

His protege, Johnny Fairway, is mesmerized by what he is seeing.

At the same time, his daughter is driving towards the golf course from work in a terrible thunderstorm and runs into a nightmare from her past.

Her lover from long ago has been searching for her for years.

Will their dream come true?

Why were they torn apart?

What happens when we die?

A light-hearted look at golf, love and the after-life…

Book.jpg

• 4 months later...

I wrote it down in my archive, thank you, I have a lot of such books in stock, I especially like to study evolution, I also advise you to study, recommended, no less interesting. 🧐👍 In general, I read a lot of literature of various genres that develops me, click this and get to know my Charles Darwin in the Essays, his biography, life path, my relationship to Charles Darwin, Charles Darwin and the Time Machine and many interesting things that can be read between or after workouts. Good luck and more victories to everyone! 🤗

Edited by Jamie Loghlen

• 1 year later...
On 3/11/2020 at 5:37 PM, Elmo Kramer said:

Elmo's Rock with Johnny Fairway is now available to purchase on your kindle or in paperback.   If you enjoy the book please tell your family and friends!  Here is a brief description...

On a morning in May 2002, an old golf pro is having the best round of golf in his life when something terrible happens.

His protege, Johnny Fairway, is mesmerized by what he is seeing.

At the same time, his daughter is driving towards the golf course from work in a terrible thunderstorm and runs into a nightmare from her past.

Her lover from long ago has been searching for her for years.

Will their dream come true?

Why were they torn apart?

What happens when we die?

A light-hearted look at golf, love and the after-life…

Book.jpg

A great book indeed. I've been reading a lot of classic literature lately, which helps me relax my brain and remind me of important moral concepts of the world order. At https://studyhippo.com/essay-examples/othello-jealousy/ I read a lot of cool articles that reveal Shakespeare's drama Othello from a slightly different artistic perspective.

Edited by Jasper Bryant

• 4 months later...
On 2/11/2022 at 1:48 PM, Jasper Bryant said:

A great book indeed. I've been reading a lot of classic literature lately, which helps me relax my brain and remind me of important moral concepts of the world order. At masters assignment help I read a lot of cool articles that reveal Shakespeare's drama Othello from a slightly different artistic perspective.

One of the greatest joys of reading is sharing what you love. When you buy a physical book, and you love it, you pass it along to friends and family members who might glean some of the same happiness, or sadness, or wonder, that you had when you read it. But sharing that joy isn't always so easy when you've got an e-book instead of a physical book. Handing your entire Kindle over to someone just doesn't feel realistic — but that isn't the only way to share an e-book.

Edited by adamgreens01