Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

COVID-19

bens197

Stopped by our local Walmart this morning . As I was walking in multiple people were coming out with their carts loaded up with TP. I thought maybe I'll pick up one package to keep in reserve. Nope no TP no paper towels, no napkins. Really people do you need a year's supply of TP? WALMART hadn't listed max qualities on paper goods. Went to Kroger down the road for my wife's Meds. They had plenty of TP and other paper goods BUT had a max quantity of one package per person. The hoarding is just beyond me - I just don't get it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

You’re not the only one who doesn’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I am thankful that I own this toilet. Don't have to use much toilet paper anymore with having the washlet.

MW4463046CEMG_01

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

My company issued a directive that if you are capable of working from home you must work from home.   Unfortunately since I am able,  I have to work from home.   I personally hate working from home as I don't really have a good space and will miss all the extra monitors and other niceties   

Not that you want to be going out and doing any shopping that isn't absolutely vital, but Goodwill is a great place for cheap monitors.  I've picked up several there for myself and the kids.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

2 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Not that you want to be going out and doing any shopping that isn't absolutely vital, but Goodwill is a great place for cheap monitors.  I've picked up several there for myself and the kids.

I'd have to bring home my port replicator home from work.  I also live in an older house with limited number of grounded outlets.  Logistically difficult to actually implement.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

17 hours ago, tony@CIC said:
Stopped by our local Walmart this morning . As I was walking in multiple people were coming out with their carts loaded up with TP. I thought maybe I'll pick up one package to keep in reserve. Nope no TP no paper towels, no napkins. Really people do you need a year's supply of TP? WALMART hadn't listed max qualities on paper goods. Went to Kroger down the road for my wife's Meds. They had plenty of TP and other paper goods BUT had a max quantity of one package per person. The hoarding is just beyond me - I just don't get it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Unfortunately a lot of that is ending up here..

Screenshot_20200317-175728.thumb.png.1f6d19ab4a93992a9c698a93e7751125.png

It's sickening that $hit heads like this aren't being tracked down and fined in greater numbers. If you search toilet paper or hand sanitizer on offer up, CL, etc, you'll find hundreds of people trying to capitalize on one of the worst events to ever happen in our lifetimes.

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

Edited by azstu324

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

My workplace shut down last night for at least the next two weeks as a result of this. Not sure what's going to happen next.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

On 3/13/2020 at 1:07 AM, azstu324 said:

So 4 days in with a brand new company and today we were asked not to come back to the office until further notice starting Monday.

Just catching up on this thread, and I definitely feel this. Interviewed for a job and am supposed to find out if I got it this week, but I'm fearful that they simply won't make any new hires until COVID-19 is behind us. We'll see... It's the same company my wife works for and she hasn't heard anything about layoffs or hiring freezes, but corporate sent out a memo and she started working from home at the beginning of the week. Not sure, how you could ever properly train a new hire remotely - at least for the job I applied for. 😞 

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Found this on Facebook from my old college buddy Mike O'Meara. If you can't get your arms around this, well...

..Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 8.15.26 AM.jpg

If you're in to podcasts (aside from No Putts Given), the Mike O'Meara show is a hoot, but it's not for the easily offended. 

https://mikeomearashow.com

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

On 3/16/2020 at 5:49 PM, downlowkey said:

Just got an email from my home course (municipal): effective tomorrow - closed indefinitely.

The notice also covers all practice facilities and included a reminder that recreational activities (soccer, jogging, etc) are never allowed on the course.

The official “no more golf” gut punch is very sobering.

Sucks to hear. What's your job look like? I know you have to travel sometimes.

13 hours ago, cnosil said:

My company issued a directive that if you are capable of working from home you must work from home.   Unfortunately since I am able,  I have to work from home.   I personally hate working from home as I don't really have a good space and will miss all the extra monitors and other niceties   

As soon as my wife got word she'd be working from home, I went and picked up a monitor for and cleared my small desk in our bedroom. It's far from ideal, but she seems to be doing okay with it. I moved my iMac and Chromebook to the kitchen table for the time being.

9 hours ago, azstu324 said:

Poop

Unfortunately a lot of that is ending up here..

It's sickening that $hit heads like this aren't being tracked down and fined in greater numbers. If you search toilet paper or hand sanitizer on offer up, CL, etc, you'll find hundreds of people trying to capitalize on one of the worst events to ever happen in our lifetimes.

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

Every time I see stories like this it makes me mad. I sincerely hope Karma is real and that those people will get what's coming to them. There's no excuse for that. Have you seen the story the NY Times put out about the brothers who bought 17,000+ bottles of hand sanitizer and starting selling it for profit? The one they interviewed had the audacity to say he was doing a public service by redistributing product from areas with less demand! Does he seriously not understand how supply chains work??? Lord help me if I ever meet one of these people face-to-face...

10 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

Every time I see stories like this it makes me mad. I sincerely hope Karma is real and that those people will get what's coming to them. There's no excuse for that. Have you seen the story the NY Times put out about the brothers who bought 17,000+ bottles of hand sanitizer and starting selling it for profit? The one they interviewed had the audacity to say he was doing a public service by redistributing product from areas with less demand! Does he seriously not understand how supply chains work??? Lord help me if I ever meet one of these people face-to-face...

I saw the same story but with a follow-up that Amazon shut them down and now they were stuck with all of those bottles. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

42 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

Just catching up on this thread, and I definitely feel this. Interviewed for a job and am supposed to find out if I got it this week, but I'm fearful that they simply won't make any new hires until COVID-19 is behind us. We'll see... It's the same company my wife works for and she hasn't heard anything about layoffs or hiring freezes, but corporate sent out a memo and she started working from home at the beginning of the week. Not sure, how you could ever properly train a new hire remotely - at least for the job I applied for. 😞 

I have a new hire starting on 3/30; his was one of the last in-person panel interviews that we did.  I'm so disappointed that he's going to have to do his new hire orientation remotely; it's a rah rah week that's really a great experience for people.

And I'm part of the panel that's interviewing people for my management team, so my afternoon is going to be a series of speed interviews.  I'm going to help pick one of my peers without actually seeing them face-to-face (we'll have video, but it's not the same).

And frankly, I'm just incredibly grateful that I can do this, that I still have a job.  God help the people waiting tables or tending bar or doing any number of things that are competely shut down.  

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

11 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

I saw the same story but with a follow-up that Amazon shut them down and now they were stuck with all of those bottles. 

Yeah, they ended up donating what they had left. I don't feel bad for whatever loss they took. Supposedly the AG is investigating them, so I'll be curious to read any more follow-up stories.

The Great Plague that began in 1331 wasn't completely gone until 1750.  It wiped out nearly a third of the world's population at its peak.

Let's see if we can do a little bit better this time.

I just this past few minutes saw on television that the United States will surpass Italy as the Covid 19 epicenter in two weeks.

If countries with coordinated national heathcare can't fight this thing, the only one with an uncoordinated private system, which is us, could be in for quite a time.

I've lived my life, so it's not really me that I'm worried about.

But we could all be seeing the event of our lives and the most major Earth event since World War II.

Edited by RetiredBoomer

15 hours ago, cnosil said:

I'm a contractor for a Federal agency and my company got the ok to telework for the next several weeks as well.  I already had a dual monitor setup and a docking station for my laptop in my home office, but the only problem is since my wife is also working from home in her home office, she thinks the time I save on commuting into and out of DC is best served completing an ever growing honey do list.  Somehow I really wish I could go back into the office😆😅🤣🤣

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Commentary... 

My glass is half full. There is so much - better information available if you'll stay off the TV. Talking heads and politicians are usually the last people I want to take advice from in almost any situation. (I always take precautions during each flu season) Another concept I like to consider is: Perspective. The CDC reports that since 2010; 12,000 - 61,000 deaths have occurred each and every year from the "Flu". This season 2019-2020 the CDC is estimating between 22,000 and 55,000 deaths may occur from the "Flu". In the U.S.! These numbers are not the Chinese Corona Virus the nation is panicked over. As of 3-17-2020; 75-110 people in the U.S. have died from the Chinese Virus out of a population of ~325,000,000. The Covid-19 is real and we'll all eventually learn where this shakes out in the grand scheme of things virus/flu related. Do any of you recall the TV talkers in past and severe years make anything of the 10's of thousands dying from the "Flu"? Of course not. Getting a Flu vaccination isn't a guarantee either. It's a crap shoot each year. Some it might help - others it may not. Some who get a vaccine might still get the flu and die. I think what we're doing (forget the government economic panic at this time - different topic) in this country as related to the Chinese Virus is prudent (somewhat) at this time. I hear it might get worse, in some places; before it subsides. And it will subside fairly soon IMO. Using common sense if you have any is a good idea also. Loan some to your neighbors if you have spare capacity. 

Perspective my friends - Perspective.

~90 deaths each day in car accidents (~40,000 annually)

Heart disease - ~650,000 annually (where's the panic?)

Falls - ~36,000 annually

unintentional poisoning - ~65,000 annually (stop drinking chemicals!)

drowning - ~3,500 annually

Playing too much golf - 0 🏌️‍♂️

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

14 minutes ago, PlaidJacket said:

Commentary... 

My glass is half full. There is so much - better information available if you'll stay off the TV. Talking heads and politicians are usually the last people I want to take advice from in almost any situation. (I always take precautions during each flu season) Another concept I like to consider is: Perspective. The CDC reports that since 2010; 12,000 - 61,000 deaths have occurred each and every year from the "Flu". This season 2019-2020 the CDC is estimating between 22,000 and 55,000 deaths may occur from the "Flu". In the U.S.! These numbers are not the Chinese Corona Virus the nation is panicked over. As of 3-17-2020; 75-110 people in the U.S. have died from the Chinese Virus out of a population of ~325,000,000. The Covid-19 is real and we'll all eventually learn where this shakes out in the grand scheme of things virus/flu related. Do any of you recall the TV talkers in past and severe years make anything of the 10's of thousands dying from the "Flu"? Of course not. Getting a Flu vaccination isn't a guarantee either. It's a crap shoot each year. Some it might help - others it may not. Some who get a vaccine might still get the flu and die. I think what we're doing (forget the government economic panic at this time - different topic) in this country as related to the Chinese Virus is prudent (somewhat) at this time. I hear it might get worse, in some places; before it subsides. And it will subside fairly soon IMO. Using common sense if you have any is a good idea also. Loan some to your neighbors if you have spare capacity. 

Falls - ~36,000 annually

Look, can we not call it "Chinese Virus" at the very least? Can we at least agree on that please?

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Guys, let me step in here. We're like a week into the quarantine; we'll likely be talking about this for a while now. In the spirit of the moral code, let's knock off discussions of our opinions of how bad the coronavirus is/will be. This is a good thread for us to vent about how the circumstances are affecting each of us and to encourage each other now.

Sounds good

Rick

Left Hand, 

Fresno, where I live, just issued a shelter place order effective @ 1201 3/19/2020. Basically closing everything except for essential services. My work and golf course are not in the city however my guess is that in the not to distant future we will see it for whole state of CA.

Thank god I bought a skytrack!

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

4 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Guys, let me step in here. We're like a week into the quarantine; we'll likely be talking about this for a while now. In the spirit of the moral code, let's knock off discussions of our opinions of how bad the coronavirus is/will be. This is a good thread for us to vent about how the circumstances are affecting each of us and to encourage each other now.

I don't disagree with you, but I don't think anyone has really gotten out of hand or broken the moral code? I mean, opinions are kind of hard not to express with a situation like this? If you guys (mods) think this will get out of hand, maybe just close this thread now?

4 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

Falls - ~36,000 annually

The vast majority of these are preventative.

So why would you not do anything to prevent the spread of the virus?

Is it overblown? Maybe. But we will probably never know. It will be that it is finally gone, but the truth maybe it is gone because we over reacted. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Man... if people could communicate like we all do on here, just think of the things that could get done in the world.

Reminds me of a Led Zeppelin song...

[/url]

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

Look, can we not call it "Chinese Virus" at the very least? Can we at least agree on that please?

I thought it originated in China? Oh well I've been wrong before. Sorry man.

In the meantime I'm heading out to enjoy a delicious plate of Mexican food. 🏌️‍♂️

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

16 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

90145935_10157183127958597_230187969070235648_o.jpg

... If I ever get back on the golf course, this should help with the birdie challenge. 🤣

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x