TESTERS WANTED! ×

COVID-19

bens197

18 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Is anyone else carrying gloves in their vehicle? I’m in facilities and am still at work so using gas and what not. Stashed a box in my car and wipes as well for gas stations when pumping and going into stores when opening doors.

I don't but I have anti-bacterial wipes in my car.  We've also not gone out so we have only needed to gas up 1 vehicle in two weeks 😄

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

3 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

I don't but I have anti-bacterial wipes in my car.  We've also not gone out so we have only needed to gas up 1 vehicle in two weeks 😄

MDGolfHacker

Sad thing is this is the time you want to have to fill 🤣 gas prices are 1.99 right now around us....Cant wait for the 3.00 per gallon to come back after all this so they can rake us over the coals from not buying!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

10 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Took in a great day and ran around the former golf course right down the street. Little bit of mud never hurt anyone.

Adjustments.jpg

Beautiful Pup

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Sad thing is this is the time you want to have to fill 🤣 gas prices are 1.99 right now around us....Cant wait for the 3.00 per gallon to come back after all this so they can rake us over the coals from not buying!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  I'm waiting a few more days and then I'm going to fill out the two gas cans I have as spares.  Prices already dropped .07 since Thursday so we're down to $1.92..and that's not even Costco's price which is at $1.59!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

21 hours ago, Shankster said:

Yeah. We rarely go out to eat as it is, I could cook a 6 course meal here for the cost of taking these 5 kids out.

... I am pretty lucky as we also rarely eat out. We only eat organic and it is hard to find good restaurants that are seasonal/organic/grass fed. We really splurge in Portland when I am shooting Humana commercials and infomercials because it is one of the rare areas that is very farm to table. 

... But the upside is my wife is basically an at home chef. She is an amazing cook and food is always delicious as well as being healthy. My only part as her sous chef is manning the grill and this time of yea , grilling becomes our preferred method of cooking. The silver lining (a real stretch I know) is maybe people will stop eating unhealthy fast food and start learning to cook more at home. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Both the Walmart and our big grocery chains take online orders and will deliver to your car so now we don't need to even go inside.  Once we get home the bags are brought in with gloves on and each item gets disinfectant on it.  Puts an entirely new spin on grocery shopping. 

Forgot about that service, need to get SWMBO geared up .

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Took in a great day and ran around the former golf course right down the street. Little bit of mud never hurt anyone.
Adjustments.thumb.jpg.3584842711dc3040c99549de05388544.jpg

There’s two best friends!

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 3/31/2020 at 1:11 PM, Shankster said:

Yeah for sure gents. I don’t watch the news, refuse to. Had I been paying attention earlier, I would have prepared better.

Tough call. I do watch the news and we had been planning on this for a while. But while I felt like we were "prepared" ourselves, I couldn't prepare for how others have reacted.

I don't typically keep a lot of frozen or dry goods in the house, one, because of dietary habits, and two, because we live in a pretty small house with limited storage space. Same story for things like toilet paper and soap. For just my wife, dog and me, it doesn't make financial or space sense to store too much. I wasn't prepared for the massive amounts of hoarding, that's for sure. I'm thankful we still have eight rolls of toilet paper left, but if my local stores don't gain some more stock in the next couple of weeks I'm going to be asking a co-worker for a pack.

Admittedly, this is compounded by the fact I only go out once a week for groceries and try to only go to one or two stores (social distancing, folks!), but the massive amounts of hoarding took me completely by surprise. I can understand buying an extra pack of toilet paper or some extra meat to freeze, but I don't want to even think about the amount of food waste from the initial gutting of the stores two weeks ago around here.

I did rack up a $500 grocery bill two trips ago, so I did "stock up" more than normal, but I maxed out most of my storage space and now have whittled that pile down again. Hoping my grocery run tomorrow looks a little more "normal" than it has for the past three weeks.

EDIT: To be clear, I'm not blaming anyone. I re-read my first sentence and realized it could come off that way. These are just extraordinary circumstances beyond my wildest dreams.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Ive backed off watchin the news and I sceol a fe news sites each morning and maybe at night. I went to my first store, Fred Meyers, n 2 weeks or so on Tueady. Lots of people. Didnt need to go but they had a sale on something I wanted. Gal at the carts wiping down every cart before you git one.

Drove out to Corvalis yesterday to Play It Again Sports. The drive takes me about 45 minutes. They limit customers to 5 at a time. I was looking for a shaft for a driver project. Gloved up while I inspected what they had and left after about 20 minutes and they didnt have what I was looking for. 

I will say that I was surprised at how many people are out and about. Lines at drive thrus, and parking lots seemed to look normal if the store waa open. Im  amazed at how many folks are going in 7 11s and the like. Not me. 

Daugters boyfriend is having issues with the amount of peeps in his large local home store. Saying people need to buy a tape measuee to see what 6 feet looks like and how whole families come in just to browse. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

7 hours ago, russtopherb said:

I was just THRILLED to learn that my town now has a number of cases, and they started with a family from NYC that has a summer home here. They decided to leave NY and hunker down here after shelter in place was enacted in NY, and when they arrived of course they drove all over town visiting stores and pharmacies to buy groceries and stock up on supplies. 

It's mind boggling to think that the health of so many people is going to depend on the common sense of others...

This is happening everywhere. We have had people come to my city from NYC because they can't be tested there and want to come my way and when they are told no they say fine I'll go back. Stupidity like this is what bothers me the most.

47 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I am pretty lucky as we also rarely eat out. We only eat organic and it is hard to find good restaurants that are seasonal/organic/grass fed. We really splurge in Portland when I am shooting Humana commercials and infomercials because it is one of the rare areas that is very farm to table. 

... But the upside is my wife is basically an at home chef. She is an amazing cook and food is always delicious as well as being healthy. My only part as her sous chef is manning the grill and this time of yea , grilling becomes our preferred method of cooking. The silver lining (a real stretch I know) is maybe people will stop eating unhealthy fast food and start learning to cook more at home. 

I had to go out to the store to get supplies to make chicken and penne in vodka sauce for the guys in my firehouse. I not only cook 90% of the meals I eat at home and cook for the guys at work too.

16 minutes ago, pulledabill said:

Daugters boyfriend is having issues with the amount of peeps in his large local home store. Saying people need to buy a tape measuee to see what 6 feet looks like and how whole families come in just to browse. 

Stuff like this really irks me. Some people are required to go to work, or if they don't go, they lose their income. I get that and totally sympathize, and what makes it worse is these folks are probably terrified of getting sick since they're working retail and in contact with a lot of people every day. Groups of people coming in to just browse and kill time are not only wasting employee time, they're potentially asymptomatic carriers. I know grocery store employees, Target, WalMart etc. are there because they sell foodstuff. Now isn't the time to wander the store looking for a new curtain pattern IMHO. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

13 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Stuff like this really irks me. Some people are required to go to work, or if they don't go, they lose their income. I get that and totally sympathize, and what makes it worse is these folks are probably terrified of getting sick since they're working retail and in contact with a lot of people every day. Groups of people coming in to just browse and kill time are not only wasting employee time, they're potentially asymptomatic carriers. I know grocery store employees, Target, WalMart etc. are there because they sell foodstuff. Now isn't the time to wander the store looking for a new curtain pattern IMHO. 

100% agree with you. I go to the grocery store to get what I need.... as fast as I can, and get the hell out. I don't know why anyone would just mill around a store, knowing what we know.

I had to go out to the store to get supplies to make chicken and penne in vodka sauce for the guys in my firehouse. I not only cook 90% of the meals I eat at home and cook for the guys at work too.

I’m longing for the days when we can return to group meals. We have to maintain 6-10’ distance while on shift all 24 hours. We’ve adapted that where we each handle our own food.

It may sound like nothing to some but eating the same meal as a crew is sacrosanct.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

But while I felt like we were "prepared" ourselves, I couldn't prepare for how others have reacted.

This should be saved as a sticky post at the top of this thread. While some may disagree, this IMO is the reason why were in for a longer bout of this pandemic.
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

9 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I’m longing for the days when we can return to group meals. We have to maintain 6-10’ distance while on shift all 24 hours. We’ve adapted that where we each handle our own food.

It may sound like nothing to some but eating the same meal as a crew is sacrosanct.

... Doing some research and background for Chicago Fire we were invited to a Fire House and that was one of the things I got to see and learn from you guys. It was very important to morale and something that brings everyone together, like our football team training table with a lots of camaraderie so I got it right away. I know you aren't complaining but just the same sorry for your troubles while you are keeping the rest of us safe.  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

... Doing some research and background for Chicago Fire we were invited to a Fire House and that was one of the things I got to see and learn from you guys. It was very important to morale and something that brings everyone together, like our football team training table with a lots of camaraderie so I got it right away. I know you aren't complaining but just the same sorry for your troubles while you are keeping the rest of us safe.  

I’m glad to hear you could do that. My wife and I love the Dick Wolf series and I remember you mentioning your last role as a Doctor on PD.

The meals are so important for crew integrity. Some may say “what is the big deal about eating together?”

Eating as a family is precisely that, a family meal. We get to talk and joke, it helps us reduce stress and more than anything, builds community. We can see who is thriving and who is having a tough day and we all can pick each other up when life gets tough.
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

38 minutes ago, bens197 said:

We are not to go outside of our stations  and are not to eat out. We are on SOP #8 since this started and it is getting annoying. Our station being EMS has the most in it and we distance as much as we can but all the charting computers are in one room so we have no real isolation areas. The station and ambulances are by far cleaner than they have been maybe ever which is nice because even our lazy guys are cleaning.

We are not to go outside of our stations  and are not to eat out. We are on SOP #8 since this started and it is getting annoying. Our station being EMS has the most in it and we distance as much as we can but all the charting computers are in one room so we have no real isolation areas. The station and ambulances are by far cleaner than they have been maybe ever which is nice because even our lazy guys are cleaning.

Nothing makes a Sr Engineer happier than assisting with medic cleaning / inventory days
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

15 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Our governor just announced that our stay home order (no golf) is extended until May 4.  💩

Saw that as well. More workout time for me in my garage gym without worrying about being too sore for golf.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Our governor just announced that our stay home order (no golf) is extended until May 4.  💩

I'm anticipating Michigan isn't going to be far behind in announcing something similar. We are currently all closed until April 12, but peak cases here are not expected to hit until later on in April.

I'm expecting at least two or three local courses will not make it through this year should no golf stretch too far into summer.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

7 minutes ago, edingc said:

I'm anticipating Michigan isn't going to be far behind in announcing something similar. We are currently all closed until April 12, but peak cases here are not expected to hit until later on in April.

I'm expecting at least two or three local courses will not make it through this year should no golf stretch too far into summer.

Our initial stay at home order was through the entirety of April. I've mentioned it a few times that we support a few of the local courses (they're managed by the same company) and I'm fairly certain none of them make money. Land is obviously a premium here and the cost of living makes it hard for folks to be able to pay these private courses $65-90 a round. I hope they make it...

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I have a three month membership at a club in the Florida panhandle.  It technically ended on March 31.  I went to the club today and talked to the pro.  The club has automatically extended all three month memberships to April 15.  After that date, they will allow golfers to go month to month at a prorated amount.  The pro said there are quite a few others in the same boat as me.  Snow birds (I've been here since December 30) who don't want to risk travel.  Nice the club is accommodating.  Of course, it doesn't hurt to have us renting carts and push carts. 

Our governor just announced that our stay home order (no golf) is extended until May 4.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

So since this thread is here I will ask it:

Does anyone know some who has or has had it?

I have one FB friend who has. I have never met her face to face but her illness is well documented given that she writes for the Wall Street Journal. She is well on her way to recovery.

I have a Parishioner who was exposed by two guys who had it - both quickly recovered and we have played golf since he got off quarantine. He never developed symptoms.

I know two other people who knew people who had it. All were quarantined. Neither got it. But sadly one of the connected people, a 52 with co-morbidities, has died.

Spent a day in an ER with Penny last week. It was the scariest thing that I’ve ever done and I’ve done some stuff including CPR on people who were alive and died and cutting a guy who hung himself,down.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD