:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

My weekday volunteering at my club...
IMG_2163.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra King F8(10.5*) w/ Mitdubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cobra King F8 Gw(50*)SW(54*)LW(58*)all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts.Putter: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3; Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

My weekday volunteering at my club...
IMG_2163.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra King F8(10.5*) w/ Mitdubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cobra King F8 Gw(50*)SW(54*)LW(58*)all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts.Putter: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3; Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

They made us wear masks at my daughter's one year checkup yesterday. My wife had a splitting headache afterwards. I had a hard time breathing in mine as well. But I get it. 20200406_133647.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

They made us wear masks at my daughter's one year checkup yesterday. My wife had a splitting headache afterwards. I had a hard time breathing in mine as well. But I get it. 20200406_133647.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I know I've mentioned a few times that I've been ultra conservative about going places and potentially carrying COVID due to my father recently having pneumonia and being hospitalized.

He's semi retired but works as a CNA in a nursing home a few shifts per week, and has been going back to work to help out (thankfully no reported cases or concerns there). The other day he was talking with his Director of Nursing about his pneumonia, and how he had been to the doc 3x before being hospitalized because the meds just weren't working. The DoN asked to see his hospitalization paperwork and lab results, then yesterday told him to call a number here in MA to speak with someone. After calling in and going over what happened, the doctor he spoke with was 90% sure he had COVID. Pretty sure there's no testing after the fact, but his lack of response on typical meds and needing to be intubated for the better part of 4 days and crashing in the ambulance with 70% blood oxygen level were very scary at the time.

Again, this isn't 100% definitive. Getting the message that he had been rushed to the hospital was bad enough, thinking that he may have had it and remembering what he went through is completely sobering. I'm so thankful that I masked up every time I went to see him even when he was moved out of the SICU, and was fanatical about washing & sanitizing my hands. I'm even more thankful that he recovered, and let me tell you - it took him nearly a month after being discharged before he even felt semi-normal. He's still on oxygen every night as it is.  

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I know I've mentioned a few times that I've been ultra conservative about going places and potentially carrying COVID due to my father recently having pneumonia and being hospitalized.

He's semi retired but works as a CNA in a nursing home a few shifts per week, and has been going back to work to help out (thankfully no reported cases or concerns there). The other day he was talking with his Director of Nursing about his pneumonia, and how he had been to the doc 3x before being hospitalized because the meds just weren't working. The DoN asked to see his hospitalization paperwork and lab results, then yesterday told him to call a number here in MA to speak with someone. After calling in and going over what happened, the doctor he spoke with was 90% sure he had COVID. Pretty sure there's no testing after the fact, but his lack of response on typical meds and needing to be intubated for the better part of 4 days and crashing in the ambulance with 70% blood oxygen level were very scary at the time.

Again, this isn't 100% definitive. Getting the message that he had been rushed to the hospital was bad enough, thinking that he may have had it and remembering what he went through is completely sobering. I'm so thankful that I masked up every time I went to see him even when he was moved out of the SICU, and was fanatical about washing & sanitizing my hands. I'm even more thankful that he recovered, and let me tell you - it took him nearly a month after being discharged before he even felt semi-normal. He's still on oxygen every night as it is.  

12 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

corona.jpg

not far off what some are doing.

Local guy in the store was wearing scuba gear minus wetsuit and flippers off course. But he had goggles, and breathing tank- better safe than sorry.

I went to get some essentials recently and I was the ONLY person in a store of 60 (they counted you in and out to ensure only 60 at anyone time) that had a mask and gloves on. Maybe they dont watch the news ffs! Our Prime Minister is currently in intensive care with this and he is an outstanding PM. Covid doesnt discriminate.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

12 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

corona.jpg

not far off what some are doing.

Local guy in the store was wearing scuba gear minus wetsuit and flippers off course. But he had goggles, and breathing tank- better safe than sorry.

I went to get some essentials recently and I was the ONLY person in a store of 60 (they counted you in and out to ensure only 60 at anyone time) that had a mask and gloves on. Maybe they dont watch the news ffs! Our Prime Minister is currently in intensive care with this and he is an outstanding PM. Covid doesnt discriminate.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

The fact that he was strong enough to make it off the vent after being tubed is so great to hear. I hope he continues to recover and regain strength. I also hope you do as well; I can’t imagine the stress of watching this and living through it.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

The fact that he was strong enough to make it off the vent after being tubed is so great to hear. I hope he continues to recover and regain strength. I also hope you do as well; I can’t imagine the stress of watching this and living through it.
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

2 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Be glad you were able to visit most hospitals my way have a zero visitor rule. BTW wHt is with all the double posts?

On 4/6/2020 at 2:56 PM, Shankster said:

First day of wearing a cloth mask at work. Some strange looks, but I don’t trust that anyone is staying away from crowed stores and whatnot.

Bought one on Etsy, and it’s way too tight. Thought my ears were getting ripped from my head. Needs some modifications.

Shankster:

As part of my contribution, I've put the full power of my puny 3-D printer to make mask extenders.  I've reserved it initially for those in the medical/police/FD fields.  Let me know if you want one.  Relieves the stress on the ears.

Here's what it looks like...

MDGolfHacker

IMG_20200405_174256.jpg

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

24 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Be glad you were able to visit most hospitals my way have a zero visitor rule. BTW wHt is with all the double posts?

At the time there really wasn't a big understanding of it yet (for many reasons). Like I mentioned earlier - his doctors were still going along treating it as pneumonia. He had flown back to MA from Arkansas around 2 weeks prior to getting sick and had 3 layovers where he was wandering around airports...

On 4/6/2020 at 1:11 PM, Berg Ryman said:

Awesome... Stay safe out there my man! 😷

My girlfriend and I are going to be entirely different people when this is over 😭

I've talked to a lot of medical professionals including my brother who's an ER Doc...they all seem to think we won't see the light of day until July or August if we're lucky🤦‍♂️

On 4/6/2020 at 3:39 PM, Shankster said:

Our dark blue Janitor uni’s aren’t that cool. Never understood why we wear Navy blue when we work on the water...🤷🏼‍♂️

Camouflage...so you can work on the water under cover 😄

On 4/6/2020 at 6:05 PM, dlow206 said:

Do you guys think more people are selling off their clubs these days due to the economic impacts of Covid? I feel like I am seeing a lot more high-end putters for sale on the GolfWRX BST than usual. 

Yep...economy is tanked right now with a record number of people out of work and struggling to make ends meat.  Luxury things purchased in the past will need to go to put a roof over one's head and food on the table for some.  I'm fortunate that the contract I am on is still funded and I'm able to telework.  On the flip side, I need to get a new car as my old one is having some issues and I'm sure a lot of the car dealers are offering some crazy incentives, but I just can't get myself to do it...

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Can't swing a club because I'm having some back issues from cutting down a tree.  and well, the ankle that I think I sprained during an intense game of kickball with the kids at the outset of outbreak has started to act up again🤦‍♂️...I had taken a walk to a nearby pond to fish (MD allows fishing as long as it was for sustenance) and now the ankle is swollen.  Refuse to go to the hospital so I guess it's ice and advil for a while for me..  Here's a pic of the rainbow I caught (MD stocks certain ponds and lakes and rivers so this is a stocked one)...

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200408073837602_COVER.jpg

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

16 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

At the time there really wasn't a big understanding of it yet (for many reasons). Like I mentioned earlier - his doctors were still going along treating it as pneumonia. He had flown back to MA from Arkansas around 2 weeks prior to getting sick and had 3 layovers where he was wandering around airports...

Thoughts and prayers for him!

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Shankster:
  As part of my contribution, I've put the full power of my puny 3-D printer to make mask extenders.  I've reserved it initially for those in the medical/police/FD fields.  Let me know if you want one.  Relieves the stress on the ears.
Here's what it looks like...
MDGolfHacker
IMG_20200405_174256.thumb.jpg.d1174770b16785e88e74abb11f2a94b9.jpg

I appreciate the kind offer, but I can’t take anything intended for the front line workers. I’m looking at 15-20 hours a week in a mask. While healthcare workers are looking at 12+ hours a day.

If the poop really hits the fan I might take you up on the offer, but I’d feel like I’m taking something someone else needs much more.

As this evolves, so has our Department’s policies on how we respond.

This week and for the foreseeable future, we are required to wear a surgical mask in public on any call for service. If not anything, a way to set an example for others.

One point that is gaining traction is these measures are sometimes more for others than ourselves.

Hopefully you all are making due with new normal.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

54 minutes ago, bens197 said:

As this evolves, so has our Department’s policies on how we respond.

This week and for the foreseeable future, we are required to wear a surgical mask in public on any call for service. If not anything, a way to set an example for others.

One point that is gaining traction is these measures are sometimes more for others than ourselves.

Hopefully you all are making due with new normal.

Yea our crews are wearing n95s even on AFAs. We have limited gloves and don't have relief in site yet our SOP is two to three sets of gloves per EMS call.

Some officials in CA think that the "shelter in place" order may be lifted in November 🤯😢😭😱😷

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

4 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Well Shanks, the reason for that, in my opinion, is there are currently 7 strains of Novel Coronavirus out there (that we know of), Polio only had 3 and it still took until 2015 to completely eradicate the second strain! Finding a vaccine that can potentially fight all seven strains and cover against them is going to take some time to crack, put through proper safety testing, and manufacture on a global scale.

Excellent point Berg !

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

5 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

Excellent point Berg !

when you have friends who went through pharmacy school and a couple of chemical engineers... well, you learn a thing or too sometimes.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Well Shanks, the reason for that, in my opinion, is there are currently 7 strains of Novel Coronavirus out there (that we know of), Polio only had 3 and it still took until 2015 to completely eradicate the second strain! Finding a vaccine that can potentially fight all seven strains and cover against them is going to take some time to crack, put through proper safety testing, and manufacture on a global scale.

Yep. That makes sense.

Beautiful clear and calm night (a rarity to have no wind) in my backyard. Sitting by the fire with my wife enjoying a 2001 Vintage Port. Things could be worse.

ACFC04B6-5E22-4679-AC76-5473DB513B24.jpeg

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy