Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

COVID-19

bens197

On 4/17/2020 at 6:29 AM, chisag said:

... I was trying to decide last nite before going to bed if I should take my P790 9 iron or my P760 9 iron down to the park and hit balls. Hmmmmm. Woke up this morning to the picture below. So which 9 iron would you guys suggest I use? 

Winter.thumb.JPG.720cca01f0c10a6b5782d874243a08ee.JPG

75 degree wedge (farenheit)

On 4/17/2020 at 2:11 AM, ncwoz said:

Couldn't agree more. The last month I've realized the stark difference in my mental fortitude on days I've spent a lot of time on my phone vs reading, taking walks, etc. I think a positive we could take out of this whole thing as a human race is to really take a step back on the social media stuff and remember real life may actually be pretty darn good too.

Yeah I follow some local pages that criticize the local government and the comments just make me want to quit the human race. These internet politicians full of opinions and devoid of solutions

33 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Do you guys think we will see any OEMs/component manufacturers going out of business due to the economic impacts caused by Covid? I am sure that the major OEMs will find a way to survive, but I am worried for some of the smaller companies, especially the ones that focus on niche, high end products that even during good times, we question the price on (ex. high-end putter shafts).

If they're not producing anything right now, they'll probably last. I can't imagine these types of companies just constantly burning money keeping inventory right now, and their payroll is probably small. Mostly concerned about the service industry folks myself, and golf courses

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

My grocery store observation as I went today to pick up a few things for my wife (yes I had a mask on and doused myself with hand sanitizer). There were plenty of vegetables/fruit in the produce aisle. The baking goods aisle was as bare as the TP aisles a month ago. Want pizza? Forget about it. Same with other processed foods.

I have a feeling our obesity trend is going to skyrocket after all of this.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

My grocery store observation as I went today to pick up a few things for my wife (yes I had a mask on and doused myself with hand sanitizer). There were plenty of vegetables/fruit in the produce aisle. The baking goods aisle was as bare as the TP aisles a month ago. Want pizza? Forget about it. Same with other processed foods.

Actually I lost 4 pounds so far. We were eating out waaay too much. SWMBO has lost 3 lbs. miss the gym though.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

... I was trying to decide last nite before going to bed if I should take my P790 9 iron or my P760 9 iron down to the park and hit balls. Hmmmmm. Woke up this morning to the picture below. So which 9 iron would you guys suggest I use? 

Winter.thumb.JPG.720cca01f0c10a6b5782d874243a08ee.JPG

If you happen to have one in the G700 line, I'd go with that one.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Actually I lost 4 pounds so far. We were eating out waaay too much. SWMBO has lost 3 lbs. miss the gym though.

Lots of salt and sugar in processed and restaurant food

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Pizza dough is easy to make I never buy mine.

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

Good for you.  Working at home has been bad for me;  too much snacking. I go downstairs to get a drink and then I get a cookie or piece of candy or something else.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Lots of salt and sugar in processed and restaurant food

That’s for sure. When things open up I’m going to be more careful on my choices.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Pizza dough is easy to make I never buy mine.

SWMBO used to do pizza from scratch like you do but won’t anymore. One of my daughters have taken up serious cooking w this stay home order. Pizza from scratch is on the list. My Gdaughter loves to cook so that helps.

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

SWMBO used to do pizza from scratch like you do but won’t anymore. One of my daughters have taken up serious cooking w this stay home order. Pizza from scratch is on the list. My Gdaughter loves to cook so that helps.

https://basicswithbabish.co/basicsepisodes/2017/10/23/sauces-9w5tm-2njph-5ahwj-hsl7s-fh6cr-dfapr

This is the pizza dough I use but I make my own sauce recipe 

https://basicswithbabish.co/basicsepisodes/2017/10/23/sauces-9w5tm-2njph-5ahwj-hsl7s-fh6cr-dfapr
This is the pizza dough I use but I make my own sauce recipe 
If you're into grilling, ill make my pizza dough (if you're able to find 00 flour imported from Italy, it's the absolute best!), and after it's been through it's rising/proofing phases, I'll get the grill up to about 500°. Roll out or throw (I worked in a gourmet pizzaria in high school and still have some mad throwing skills) coat the top with olive oil. Put on the grill oil side down. Coat top side with more olive oil. Let sit for 2-3 min on grill (covered). Turn the broiler on in the oven to 450° to get warming up. Flip the dough over in the grill and cover back up for 2-3 more min. Take out and add toppings. Sauce, then cheese, then meat. Broil until the cheese is bubbly and slightly brown and meat is crispy. It's the next best thing if you don't have a brick oven.

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

My wife and I went walking at local metro park, we walk on the golf course actually, it is closed and less populated with people. 

Here is a pic of a little guy actually having fun in a sand trap, unlike the rest of us, who usually don't go in there for fun.

image.png.1b1d2ae2922c5111e6e51660b1494a75.png

1 hour ago, azstu324 said:

If you're into grilling, ill make my pizza dough (if you're able to find 00 flour imported from Italy, it's the absolute best!), and after it's been through it's rising/proofing phases, I'll get the grill up to about 500°. Roll out or throw (I worked in a gourmet pizzaria in high school and still have some mad throwing skills) coat the top with olive oil. Put on the grill oil side down. Coat top side with more olive oil. Let sit for 2-3 min on grill (covered). Turn the broiler on in the oven to 450° to get warming up. Flip the dough over in the grill and cover back up for 2-3 more min. Take out and add toppings. Sauce, then cheese, then meat. Broil until the cheese is bubbly and slightly brown and meat is crispy. It's the next best thing if you don't have a brick oven.

Do you deliver??? 😋

1 hour ago, azstu324 said:

That sounds phenomenal! You're going to have me on YouTube looking at how to make pizza dough with talk like that. 

8 hours ago, azstu324 said:

I don't have a grill at my house yet. Key word is yet I will soon.

6 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

That sounds phenomenal! You're going to have me on YouTube looking at how to make pizza dough with talk like that. 

I saw you liked my post so I helped you out 😂😂😂😂

17 hours ago, chisag said:

..., I think the bottom line is consumerism has created waaaaaaaay too much junk and waste. Products that are designed to be replaced rather than repaired is normal. My 5 year old dryer went out and when the repair guys looked at it, he said it would be around $500 to repair and even then some other parts will fail sooner than later. It was better to buy a new dryer than repair the one I had. That is just ridiculous and clearly done on purpose to sell more junk. Landfills are over flowing, garbage and plastic is everywhere and the planet is being taxed beyond it's capabilities. While I would not go so far as to call it a good thing, the silver lining is that marginal business will not survive. More than a few restaurants will not return so perhaps people will eat at home more which is more nutritious as well as helping to reduce waste. We have to get back to what do we need, not what do we want. Just my opinion of course ...

When my wife and I were first married in 2001, my mother gave us her washer and dryer that she had been using since the late 1970's.  Still in excellent working order and in very good condition.  We used the washer and dryer from early 2001 until we moved a lengthy distance in 2008.  We purchased my wife a brand new Samsung washer and dryer.  By 2013, the combo set was scrapped for parts and we were purchasing another set.  The washer and dryer my mother bought to replace the one she gave us has been replaced three times.  We both wish we still had the 70's model, which is probably still going strong!

The same can be said for almost any consumer product these days.  If you get a decade out of anything these days, you're ahead of the game!

When golf opens back up here in WA state, i decided I will wear a mask to the course. Don't care if ppl thinks it looks dumb.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

When golf opens back up here in WA state, i decided I will wear a mask to the course. Don't care if ppl thinks it looks dumb.

Here in northwest Ohio, most of the people I've seen shopping are wearing masks. Not so much on the golf course, however, we have very few golfers on the course so there's plenty of distance between everyone.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Lots to catch up on in this thread. I'm thrilled about the level of conversation in here. So much better than every other platform I've been on recently.

@Shankster - sorry to hear about your family's loss of a friend. Was this in the UP? I was reading the story about the lack of ICU beds up there. I think there were something like eight ICU beds for the entire eastern half the peninsula? That's why everyone was told not to go to their vacation homes/hunting cabins/etc. No way the system could handle more people.

I am a gardener, too. And right now I'm thankful I ordered my seeds in January. So far, most things are on schedule for me. Just finished up some improvements this past weekend:

IMG_21042020_123915_(600_x_600_pixel).jpg.603660bcbf3ab812cd18b739a174d0ad.jpg

Four 4'x20' raised beds are new for this season. Snow peas, onions and garlic (planted last fall) are doing well so far. Radish, green onion and turnips will be planted this week, and inside the small coldframe are broccoli, Brussels sprout and cabbage seedlings. Tomato and pepper seedlings are still indoors as we keep alternating between 60 degree days and 25 degree nights. Ready for the actual warm weather to show.

Still have to set out my irrigation, and am planning on trenching a 3/4" PEX water line from the edge of my patio to the garden. The last couple years I've strung hoses across the grass but it looks messy. My wife hates the look. What's a little more digging?

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

2 hours ago, edingc said:

Lots to catch up on in this thread. I'm thrilled about the level of conversation in here. So much better than every other platform I've been on recently.

@Shankster - sorry to hear about your family's loss of a friend. Was this in the UP? I was reading the story about the lack of ICU beds up there. I think there were something like eight ICU beds for the entire eastern half the peninsula? That's why everyone was told not to go to their vacation homes/hunting cabins/etc. No way the system could handle more people.

I am a gardener, too. And right now I'm thankful I ordered my seeds in January. So far, most things are on schedule for me. Just finished up some improvements this past weekend:

IMG_21042020_123915_(600_x_600_pixel).jpg.603660bcbf3ab812cd18b739a174d0ad.jpg

Four 4'x20' raised beds are new for this season. Snow peas, onions and garlic (planted last fall) are doing well so far. Radish, green onion and turnips will be planted this week, and inside the small coldframe are broccoli, Brussels sprout and cabbage seedlings. Tomato and pepper seedlings are still indoors as we keep alternating between 60 degree days and 25 degree nights. Ready for the actual warm weather to show.

Still have to set out my irrigation, and am planning on trenching a 3/4" PEX water line from the edge of my patio to the garden. The last couple years I've strung hoses across the grass but it looks messy. My wife hates the look. What's a little more digging?

I like that garden maybe that is what I'll do instead of doing a higher bed for my garden like I was thinking about doing.

Seems like we took a step back at work, masks are in pockets and 6’ is hard to understand I guess... 🤦🏼‍♂️

Human nature my friend.
I met a guy this morning I haven’t seen in months and he started to reach out to shake my hand and caught himself.

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Human nature my friend.
I met a guy this morning I haven’t seen in months and he started to reach out to shake my hand and caught himself.

... I am probably in the minority but handshaking after 18 is a practice I will not miss. After playing 107 rounds in Phoenix last winter and being paired up with strangers that have questionable hygiene, heavy smokers and those that remove their hat and run their fingers through their hair before shaking, I never extended my hand on the 18th green. But I never hesitated to shake a hand extended to me either. And while I am on my soapbox, nothing worse than shaking a clammy, soft hand with no grip pressure or someone that comes close to breaking the bones with a vice grip on full pressure. Again, guessing I am in the minority but playing around 250 rounds in a non Covid a year, I shook a looooooooooot of hands. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

... I am probably in the minority but handshaking after 18 is a practice I will not miss. After playing 107 rounds in Phoenix last winter and being paired up with strangers that have questionable hygiene, heavy smokers and those that remove their hat and run their fingers through their hair before shaking, I never extended my hand on the 18th green. But I never hesitated to shake a hand extended to me either. And while I am on my soapbox, nothing worse than shaking a clammy, soft hand with no grip pressure or someone that comes close to breaking the bones with a vice grip on full pressure. Again, guessing I am in the minority but playing around 250 rounds in a non Covid a year, I shook a looooooooooot of hands. 

You may have been in the minority but not anymore. The handshake on the 18th hole I think will be going away, not with everyone of course but the majority.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I like that garden maybe that is what I'll do instead of doing a higher bed for my garden like I was thinking about doing.

I wish I had the funds to do it this way the first time.

This is year three for me (we bought the house in late 2017), and the first two years were "raised beds" that were just mounds of dirt. The first year I did all of the work to remove the sod by hand with shovel and wheelbarrow (it's roughly 26'x26' in total) and used the existing soil underneath to create the beds by double-digging the entire plot. It was a complete pain. Worked reasonably well the first year, last year I really struggled with weeds because I didn't stay on top of them.

image.png.5773a97543d83fb1f2dacd2a4565d211.png

I didn't have the money when I started to build the beds and bring in a good soil mix to grow with, so this ultimately worked out OK. But now the garden actually sits 3-5 inches below the lawn, and I have a huge pile of sod/soil hidden behind my shed. Mulched leaves in the pathways to keep it from getting muddy.

I used Simpson Strong-Tie connectors and 1/2" carriage bolts/nuts to hold everything together. Most raised beds I see are held together by screws, and my opinion is that they will fail fairly quickly as the wood decays. My hope is that by using bolts everything will last a few years longer. And now I can easily replace individual boards as they rot out (and they will, since they are just 2x8 pine boards coated with a mixture of canola oil and vinegar).

My only recommendation is that if you are going to butt-join the boards like I did, really reinforce those points with something. Even with 4 carriage bolts securing 5x7 tie plates on the outside and inside, each of my joints are bowing heavily from the weight of the dirt. Next year I'll have to add some rebar or cut down U-posts to reinforce those areas.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Human nature my friend.

Rick, we were on an EMS run last night and the father of the adult daughter who was our patient was there first at her side. He was so kind and overly concerned about helping while having an engine crew and two paramedics there for his daughter.

He kept walking up and broke the 6’ circle several times. I had to remind him that despite his good intentions we need to maintain space.

Human nature has some habits that are difficult to break.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

4 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Rick, we were on an EMS run last night and the father of the adult daughter who was our patient was there first at her side. He was so kind and overly concerned about helping while having an engine crew and two paramedics there for his daughter.

He kept walking up and broke the 6’ circle several times. I had to remind him that despite his good intentions we need to maintain space.

Yea definitely sucks. My son (7) a few weeks back we were doing a "drive by" for my grandparents who are both in their 90s just to say hi. Cooped up in the house has been tough for them especially. But my son went to give my mom a hug and killed her to say no, not fun times...

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I can see how he lost his concentration over his concern for daughter. Things are going to be different coming out of this.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Yea definitely sucks. My son (7) a few weeks back we were doing a "drive by" for my grandparents who are both in their 90s just to say hi. Cooped up in the house has been tough for them especially. But my son went to give my mom a hug and killed her to say no, not fun times...

Unfortunate but necessary for the time being.
My kids sent me a picture of my Gson on his 14th birthday w his cousins, my other Gkids wishing him Happy Birthday from 20’ away.

Rick

Left Hand,