Our Sponsors

3 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

TV's have electronic chips so you never know if they have any type of embedded code that could try to connect. probe and attack devices  like laptops, etc...One of my offices denied a pallet of Dell laptops because the supply chain couldn't be verified.

It could also be that many modern TV's are "smart" and could potentially provide a backdoor into a computer if they are connect to your wifi.

• Like 3

Driver: :taylormade-small: M5 10.5* (set at 8.5*) Tensei CK Orange
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-PW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
AW: :mizuno-small:S5 52*
SW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 58*
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: :bridgestone-small: Tour B Stand Bag
Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

:SuperSpeed: Tester
Starting Driver Speed on PRGR Monitor: 102 mph

Final Driver Speed (end of Level 2): 120 mph

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too many people are being apathetic towards this. I'm probably one of the most apathetic people you could ever meet, but this is something that I take seriously. Look, the reality is that I have a dec

Folks - this isn't a request. Politics has no place in this golf forum. These are trying, politically charged times for all of us. MyGolfSpy doesn't care about your politics, and we expect you to resp

Guys, let me step in here. We're like a week into the quarantine; we'll likely be talking about this for a while now. In the spirit of the moral code, let's knock off discussions of our opinions of ho

Posted Images

Well unfortunately I was right and now the whole state is shut down. Doesn't affect my job as I work in AG but all courses are closed down.

Just saw NY did the same thing.

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

• Like 3

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             2 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                    ZX7 4-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 59 04 L  (KBS 610)

:bettinardi-1:                Studio Stock 28 Slotback 33.5"

:bridgestone-small:       Tour BX

Twitter         @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

7 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Well unfortunately I was right and now the whole state is shut down. Doesn't affect my job as I work in AG but all courses are closed down.

Just saw NY did the same thing.

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Bummer! Good luck and stay safe yourself!

• Like 1

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60 S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Bridgestone J40 CB (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Ball: Snell MTB-X
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

We were all thinking this was our last day at work. We thought for sure Gov. Dewine was going to shut down everything non essential. We dodged that bullet... for now.

Unfortunately, the company laid off 4 people today. I was not one of them. I will probably be the last in the shop if it is to happen. This is particularly scary for us hourly workers.

Fortunately, I'm frugal with money, and I can last for probably a whole year. I don't relish the thought of using up what took me so long to save. I'm praying we all get through this without too much trauma. God bless you all.... and good luck.

• Like 8

The Governor of PA. shut down all golf courses. One of the better local course had come up with a way to play so no-one got near anyone. 1 person to a cart, pin stays in always, raised cup so ball doesn't drop, etc. and they had to stop that as of yesterday. Gonna be a long next few months.

• Like 3

Ping G400 Max @ 9 degrees

Ping G400 Stretch 3W

Ping G400 3i Hybrid

Cleveland 2009 launcher 4i Hybrid (also a 2i and 1i not currently in the bag)

Ping G700 5-9, PW, GW, SW (Green Dot and 3/4" length addition)

Ping Glide-3 60 Deg. LW (Green Dot) (also a Glide-2 58 deg LW and Glide 54 Deg SW not in the bag)

All Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Midsize Grips

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11 Putter 35" w/oversize grip

The Governor of PA. shut down all golf courses. One of the better local course had come up with a way to play so no-one got near anyone. 1 person to a cart, pin stays in always, raised cup so ball doesn't drop, etc. and they had to stop that as of yesterday. Gonna be a long next few months.

We’ve been doing that here, started this week. Starters are checking us in electronically when they can.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Here in metro Baltimore the county run courses are closed at least until April 4th. The city courses have gone to lesser tee times so everyone has their own cart. As always walking is an option. I don’t know how long that will last.

• Like 2

D’oh!!!!
IMG_0822.JPG

• Like 1

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Got a bit of good news bad news yesterday. Boss says he is gonna start staying home (He is 75) but apparently the HVAC and plumbing industry is considered essential so I can continue to work. Not sure how we are going to deal with going into peoples houses yet though.

The bad news is he just let us know that he hired a kid that recently got back from spring break in South Padre. Should be interesting considering our small business only has 8 current employees and only 2 of us are under 55. Personally I think the kid should be required to pass the Coronavirus test before coming to work and entering someone’s home but who knows what my boss will do. Until yesterday he kept calling all this a hoax!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

3 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Got a bit of good news bad news yesterday. Boss says he is gonna start staying home (He is 75) but apparently the HVAC and plumbing industry is considered essential so I can continue to work. Not sure how we are going to deal with going into peoples houses yet though.

The bad news is he just let us know that he hired a kid that recently got back from spring break in South Padre. Should be interesting considering our small business only has 8 current employees and only 2 of us are under 55. Personally I think the kid should be required to pass the Coronavirus test before coming to work and entering someone’s home but who knows what my boss will do. Until yesterday he kept calling all this a hoax!

... Wow, just wow. This country can be so frustrating. 3 states ordered not to leave their homes unless absolutely necessary and even then most everything is closed. Health care workers getting sick and some losing their lives is a hoax?!? The kid should absolutely take the test before potentially infecting others. Stay safe and please don't take any unnecessary chances. 

• Like 7

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max ... Diamana Limited 60R
Fairway:  Cobra SZ 14.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 7S
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
                 Mizuno T20 58* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

Well, we're bailing from Florida tomorrow. We were meant to stay until Thursday but because everything is basically shut down, we were going to leave on Monday. I got a text from Southwest this morning that our flight had been cancelled because they've stopped flying to Chicago. So, I had to rebook the flight and if we didn't want to get home at about 1am in the morning we have to leave tomorrow. As it is we'll be getting home about 11.30pm tomorrow night.

Surprisingly my work still wants me to come in when my vaycay is over but my wife has already been told to self quarantine for 14 days when we get back...we both work for Summit County. Me in the Sewer department and her in Juvenile court. 

• Like 2

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

... Wow, just wow. This country can be so frustrating. 3 states ordered not to leave their homes unless absolutely necessary and even then most everything is closed. Health care workers getting sick and some losing their lives is a hoax?!? The kid should absolutely take the test before potentially infecting others. Stay safe and please don't take any unnecessary chances. 

Yeah as often as he kept saying it, it seemed like he was trying to convince himself of it. He is definitely one of them stubborn, set in his ways, old men yelling at clouds kind of guy. He was suppose to retire 5 years ago and turn the company over to his son but doesn’t seem to want to give up the power of being the BOSS!

We actually started using Lysol wipes on our hands and steering wheels after leaving costumers houses. The secretary is supposed to be asking if anyone has felt ill lately when taking calls as well.
Our main concern is with the lack of TP in stores that people will be using the flushable (which really shouldn’t be flushed especially if you have a septic tank) wipes as well as non flushable products and plugging their sewers. Luckily we have enough new house builds to stay busy that we shouldn’t need to go into someone’s house unless it is an emergency should it come to that.

• Like 3

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

With in-restaurant dining being closed, a lot of restaurants in my area are doing some cool stuff with takeout orders. Just ordered $100 worth of raw meat from Fogo de Chao that I will pickup. Will freeze some and cook some tonight.

• Like 3

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 12/27/2020
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Nippon Modus 120 S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - KBS Hi-Rev S
Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER2

First case in our county that we know of was put on the informational web site...

Worked at the hospital, not sure in what capacity... commuted in from DC area apparently.

We have enough food to last till March 31st... debating on whether I should venture out now before it gets worse, or wait. Either way I feel is bad, especially with the wife’s lung stuff already there.

Top it off with a call from the property management place for our condo saying “sorry you didn’t buy the trip insurance, so you can either come or lose your money.” “Everyone is still out and about”... but the restaurants are closed... who the heck would want to go there?

I know there are people how are affected far worse than I can imagine, and my prayers go out to anyone and everyone dealing with this terrible virus.

Thank a healthcare worker, even if from afar. Please do your part in slowing this beast down.

End rant.

Cheers everyone!

• Like 5

IMG_0844.PNG

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Well, we're bailing from Florida tomorrow. We were meant to stay until Thursday but because everything is basically shut down, we were going to leave on Monday. I got a text from Southwest this morning that our flight had been cancelled because they've stopped flying to Chicago. So, I had to rebook the flight and if we didn't want to get home at about 1am in the morning we have to leave tomorrow. As it is we'll be getting home about 11.30pm tomorrow night.

Surprisingly my work still wants me to come in when my vaycay is over but my wife has already been told to self quarantine for 14 days when we get back...we both work for Summit County. Me in the Sewer department and her in Juvenile court. 

My daughter who also works in Juvey Court in CT been home since Tuesday. She and 3 others have to go in today to do reports that have to be done by state law. Then who knows.

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

First case in our county that we know of was put on the informational web site...

Worked at the hospital, not sure in what capacity... commuted in from DC area apparently.

We have enough food to last till March 31st... debating on whether I should venture out now before it gets worse, or wait. Either way I feel is bad, especially with the wife’s lung stuff already there.

Top it off with a call from the property management place for our condo saying “sorry you didn’t buy the trip insurance, so you can either come or lose your money.” “Everyone is still out and about”... but the restaurants are closed... who the heck would want to go there?

I know there are people how are affected far worse than I can imagine, and my prayers go out to anyone and everyone dealing with this terrible virus.

Thank a healthcare worker, even if from afar. Please do your part in slowing this beast down.

End rant.

Cheers everyone!

Condo Mgt Co are d...$. Not refunding all or partial in what is a National Emergency is pretty low.

• Like 4

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

2 minutes ago, Rickp said:

My daughter who also works in Juvey Court in CT been home since Tuesday. She and 3 others have to go in today to do reports that have to be done by state law. Then who knows.

... Fwiw, I think the entire country should have been put on lockdown which is the only way to stop the spread and flatten the curve. Obviously small rural towns unaffected by the virus could work around this but all the cities of any size should have been doing this all along. It is mind boggling that people are still going to beaches where crowds are incubating the virus then spreading it all over the country when these people go back home, especially those showing no symptoms but spreading the virus.

...I went out for the first time in the Chicago suburbs yesterday to stock up with some produce and other food at Whole Foods and wore surgical gloves, kept my distance and touched nothing I did not need to touch and threw the gloves out when I got home. Interestingly about 10 people wore masks which I would have if I owned one, an about 10 others wore gloves. But by and large most people acted like there was nothing different going on, crowding together and not keeping 6 feet spacing, touching their faces and many surfaces. People ... sigh. I hope everyone here is using common sense and staying safe. 

• Like 4

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max ... Diamana Limited 60R
Fairway:  Cobra SZ 14.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 7S
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
                 Mizuno T20 58* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

... Fwiw, I think the entire country should have been put on lockdown which is the only way to stop the spread and flatten the curve. Obviously small rural towns unaffected by the virus could work around this but all the cities of any size should have been doing this all along. It is mind boggling that people are still going to beaches where crowds are incubating the virus then spreading it all over the country when these people go back home, especially those showing no symptoms but spreading the virus.

...I went out for the first time in the Chicago suburbs yesterday to stock up with some produce and other food at Whole Foods and wore surgical gloves, kept my distance and touched nothing I did not need to touch and threw the gloves out when I got home. Interestingly about 10 people wore masks which I would have if I owned one, an about 10 others wore gloves. But by and large most people acted like there was nothing different going on, crowding together and not keeping 6 feet spacing, touching their faces and many surfaces. People ... sigh. I hope everyone here is using common sense and staying safe. 

There are pics of New York floating around from yesterday with very large gathering of people out and about with no distancing at all. Gov Cuomo was not happy about it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead