Testers ANNOUNCED: (4) PING G710 Irons

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Wanted (4) Ping G710 Irons Nothing like getting the official start of the MyGolfSpy Forum testing season off to a grand start with a set of irons that follow one of the most successful ir

Testers--FIFY Some may consider it a matter of semantics, but we stress this is not a contest or giveaway.  People are SELECTED to conduct  a very thorough and extensive review process, not just

That is a fantastic point! Thank you for that correction. 

Posted Images

First Name / State or Country of residence - Dylan Manitoba Canada

Handicap - 20

Current irons in Play - Taylor made TP MB

The carry distance of your 7 iron - 150 yards

Rick / Canada

Titleist DCI

175 yards

Mixed bag for me:

GS53 9’ Ben Hogan driver

Taylor Made 3 wood 
Dunlop 2 iron

Titleist DCI Oversized irons PW - 3 
Taylor Made 55’ Wedge, Callaway 51’ Wedge

Cleveland Frontline putter

usually play Taylor Made balls

My name is Dave Aandewiel and i live in Tilburg, the Netherlands.

My current handicap is 21.

In my bag i have a old set op Taylormade Burner 3.0 irons.

The carry distance of my 7 iron is approx. 135 mtr.

Curently Gaming from out of my  :taylormade-small: cardbag with Click-N-Go cart or :taylormade-small: standbag,

all in a righthanded player version::

Driver:           :taylormade-small:   SLDR-S 460 14dgr, Fujikawa Speeder57 M flex.

Wood:           :taylormade-small:   RocketBallz stage2 Tour 3, rocketfuel70 regular shaft.

Hybrids:         :wilson_staff_small:  Fybrid 3 & 5, Proforce V2 regular.

Irons:            :taylormade-small:    Burner 3.0 4/P + 1,5cm superfast85 regular shaft.

Wedges:       :taylormade-small:    ATV 56 and 60 + 1,5cm KBS regular shaft.

Putter:           MLA Tour XDream 'Black Edition' Superstroke 3.0 slim (standard 34")

Ball's:            :nike-small: PD Long and others. (lakeball's/founded ball's i game allmost all!)

Rangefinder:        ZIYOUHU Chinese cheapOne

Garmin X40

GolfShot! for Android.

privileged to been testing the MLA Tour XDream BLACK EDITION SuperStroke 3.0 slim for MyGolfSpy!

On 3/14/2020 at 1:16 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4) Ping G710 Irons

Nothing like getting the official start of the MyGolfSpy Forum testing season off to a grand start with a set of irons that follow one of the most successful irons in the recent history of PING.

When launched in the spring of 2018 the G700 irons caught golfers by surprise. They were different in almost every way from any iron PING had produced. And they performed, boy did they perform. Now, as is typical for PING, two years later they've launched the new version: the G710 irons. The most noticeable visual difference is the stunning stealth black finish. But PING wouldn't be PING if there weren't several technical improvements. Chief among those is sound and feel. But don't take our word for it—that's where you come in. Four MyGolfSpy Testers will be selected to test, review, and keep the G710 irons.

Testing will require a commitment of putting the irons in play on the course and at the range and providing ongoing commentary in the forum throughout the process.

G710 Iron.jpg

How To Apply

As an extra bonus the selected testers will have the option to choose Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips equipped with Arccos. The clubs will come with a 99 day free trial to Arccos. After that the tester will be responsible for paying for the subscription in order to continue it. It will be a great way to add data to your review. 

PING has opened this testing to all golfers regardless of country of residence. To apply to be a tester follow the instructions below.

In a post in this thread please provide the following information...AND DO NOT QUOTE this post when replying!

First Name / State or Country of residence

Handicap

Current irons in Play

The carry distance of your 7 iron

That's it. Good luck to everyone.

We'll be selecting the testers within the next 10 to 14 days, so check back to see if you've been selected!

Peter / Sydney, Australia

Mizuno MP25

145m

Would relish the opportunity to submit thoughts and impressions on these promising irons. Thank you MGS.

Srixon Z785 Driver

Callaway Rogue 3 Wood

Mizuno Mp25 Irons 4-PW

Cleveland 52 & 56 wedges

Scotty Cameron Futura 6M Putter

On 3/13/2020 at 2:16 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4) Ping G710 Irons

Nothing like getting the official start of the MyGolfSpy Forum testing season off to a grand start with a set of irons that follow one of the most successful irons in the recent history of PING.

When launched in the spring of 2018 the G700 irons caught golfers by surprise. They were different in almost every way from any iron PING had produced. And they performed, boy did they perform. Now, as is typical for PING, two years later they've launched the new version: the G710 irons. The most noticeable visual difference is the stunning stealth black finish. But PING wouldn't be PING if there weren't several technical improvements. Chief among those is sound and feel. But don't take our word for it—that's where you come in. Four MyGolfSpy Testers will be selected to test, review, and keep the G710 irons.

Testing will require a commitment of putting the irons in play on the course and at the range and providing ongoing commentary in the forum throughout the process.

G710 Iron.jpg

How To Apply

As an extra bonus the selected testers will have the option to choose Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips equipped with Arccos. The clubs will come with a 99 day free trial to Arccos. After that the tester will be responsible for paying for the subscription in order to continue it. It will be a great way to add data to your review. 

PING has opened this testing to all golfers regardless of country of residence. To apply to be a tester follow the instructions below.

In a post in this thread please provide the following information...AND DO NOT QUOTE this post when replying!

First Name / State or Country of residence

Handicap

Current irons in Play

The carry distance of your 7 iron

That's it. Good luck to everyone.

We'll be selecting the testers within the next 10 to 14 days, so check back to see if you've been selected!

CPugh

England

15 Handicap

G400 Irons

160 yard carrier with 7 iron

CPugh

England

15 Handicap

G400 Irons

160 yard carrier with 7 iron

James from Edinburgh, Scotland (Mortonhall Golf Club)

Handicap of 1

Currently playing 718 ap2 with s300 amt white (2 deg flat, 1 deg weak)

7 iron carries 165

Eager to try these, I'd like to try something with a slightly larger head, I use a 46 degree sm7 so would be interested to see how they combine with that. I have never used or seen arccos used before, but would be interested to see how well it works.

Darren / Singapore

Handicap: 16

Current irons in Play: Miura PP9003

The carry distance of your 7 iron: 145m or 158yards

Irons: Miura PP9003 KBS Tour 90 R 5-P

Wedges: Miura New Wedge Series 51 Deg, Cobra Tour Trusty 56 Deg

Driver: Bridgestone JGR 10.5 with Tour AD J16-11W Reg stock JDM

3 Wood: Bridgestone JGR 3W with Tour AD J16-11W Stiff Reg stock JDM

Hybrid: Bridgestone JGR 4H with Tour AD J16-11W Reg stock JDM

Putter: Ping Sigma G Kinloch C 

Right handed, lives in Singapore

Playing in the mid 90s and trying my best to break 90 consistently.