Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Golf on TV Fix!

wwaldo

Ok, for everyone like me that misses watching golf on TV even though it has only been a couple of Days. There is a Free Streaming service called PLUTO.TV. Not only does it have numerous News and Entertainment channels but it also has a PGA Tour Channel that shows highlights of past Tour Events running 24/7. Definitely something to watch if you are bored and cannot get out and play. The channel is available on your computer ( https://pluto.tv/live-tv/pga-tour ) , an App on Roku and Fire TV, and some of the smart tvs.  Just a thought.

Ping G400 Max @ 9 degrees

Ping G400 Stretch 3W

Ping G400 3i Hybrid

Cleveland 2009 launcher 4i Hybrid (also a 2i and 1i not currently in the bag)

Ping G700 5-9, PW, GW, SW (Green Dot and 3/4" length addition)

Ping Glide-3 60 Deg. LW (Green Dot) (also a Glide-2 58 deg LW and Glide 54 Deg SW not in the bag)

All Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Midsize Grips

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11 Putter 35" w/oversize grip

If you can get Youtube on your TV - go to Masters youtube channel where you can watch previous final rounds going back every year to the 80's.  Haven't checked for The open, US open, or PGA, but there may definitely be the coverage there as well.   Also, I've seen a recent thread asking favorite youtube golf channels, so you could certainly find some great content that way as well.  Hope that helps.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

If you can get Youtube on your TV - go to Masters youtube channel where you can watch previous final rounds going back every year to the 80's.  Haven't checked for The open, US open, or PGA, but there may definitely be the coverage there as well.   Also, I've seen a recent thread asking favorite youtube golf channels, so you could certainly find some great content that way as well.  Hope that helps.

I watched the 1999 final round off and on over the past few days. A member of my club made the cut that year finishing T-43. Sergio Garcia beat him out by a couple shots for low amateur.

The USGA app shows the same things the USGA has on Youtube. Plenty of golf from days gone by to keep us pacified.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'm interested to see what TGC decides to do for fill in.  I have it as a add on package with SLING. I can only watch Go Down Swinging, and '86 so many times 🤣.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Ive been enjoying watching classic episodes of Shell's WWOG on TGC lately.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Just saw Universal Pictures will be releasing all of their "in-theater" movies to Amazon for streaming on Friday and will continue to do so with previously scheduled releases until this whole mess is over.  Very smart move that will likely be duplicated by everyone else.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:23 PM, Retrogolfer36 said:

Ive been enjoying watching classic episodes of Shell's WWOG on TGC lately.

Agree! I also enjoy watching those .. really like the "old days" stuff; also find it interesting to note the conditions of the courses vs now. 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg