TESTERS WANTED! ×

JUST ARRIVED! - Bruce Sizemore DCF-2 Prototype

• SPY VIP

NEW MYGOLFSPY SPONSOR - SUPER STROKE PUTTERS (BY: BRUCE SIZEMORE)

You'll be hearing a lot more from Bruce Sizemore and his new putters on MyGolfSpy. Sizemore is a new sponsor on MGS...so I want to welcome him aboard. I have been a fan of Bruce's work for sometime now and very glad to have him be a part of MGS. Joe Hoops will be the forum moderator...many of you probably recognize the name. If you have never heard of Bruce or his putters you might remember a post we did on the blog some time ago titled "The $15,000 Putter!"

So welcome Bruce, Joe and the folks from Super Stroke to the forums guys.

He has a lot of great stuff that he will be posting for everyone to see...but in the meantime I wanted to show you some pics of a 1 of 1 prototype I just received.

3-11-11-27.jpg

3-11-11-28.jpg

3-11-11-29.jpg

3-11-11-30.jpg

3-11-11-31.jpg

3-11-11-32.jpg

3-11-11-33.jpg

3-11-11-34.jpg

3-11-11-35.jpg

3-11-11-36.jpg

3-11-11-37.jpg

3-11-11-38.jpg

3-11-11-39.jpg

3-11-11-40.jpg

3-11-11-41.jpg

3-11-11-42.jpg

3-11-11-43.jpg

3-11-11-44.jpg

3-11-11-45.jpg

3-11-11-46.jpg

#TruthDigest

Welcome to the forum Super Stroke and your team. It's nice to have clubmakers who we are actually able to talk with. To me it looks like a two piece putter? It looks like there are many funtions to having the two pieced putter. Does the Line aid behind the sweet spot have several possible materials to help with feel? also by having a two pieces you can use the backend /bumpers in different materials as well which can help with weight and feel as well as toe hang? Also does the two pieces help connect front to back and allow for heavier/lighter material in back for greater variances in weighting and or MOI as opposed to a single block (piece/Body) putter? Also looks like you can use different materials behind the sweet spot and change some of the feel on the putter as well? Just some questions/guesses on my part. Looks interesting and I love the flow of the neck/hosel. Putter has a very nice look!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

You know, I had a sarcastic remark prepared- it was about how even though this is a beautiful putter, it isn't worth it because it's not from an OEM, but I'm going to leave that one to myself. ;)

Seriously, though, that is an incredibly pretty putter. How many people have tried a Super Stroke putter grip? If so, what'd you think? They also make regular grips for the other 13 clubs, but I haven't gotten around to trying them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm the exclusive dealer for Bruce's one off designs, prototypes and tour editions. I'll be showing some pics of 1 of 1 putters in the near future, including this beauty below. You can reach me through this forum or email me directly at jhoops01@gmail.com for more info about Bruce's exciting new line. For those who remember, I was the internet sales rep for Bruce when he designed the Sizemore Collection. I look forward to chatting with you and hopefully answering any questions you may have. Most of the time, I will be only available in the evenings to take your questions, but I will get back to you.

Regards,

Joe Hooper

1 of 1.jpg

460x70.jpg

Archived