TESTERS WANTED! ×

NewSpy's WITB 2020

Ok. I've changed my bag so many times already this year (and it's only March!) but I think this will be it for this year.

Driver: TaylorMade M5 10.5° w/Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Axis shaft 60g. Skeptical at first about this shaft bc most reviews said high launch, high spin but so far it's been working out great. Fairway finding rocket!

3wood: Tour Edge Exotics EX9 15° w/Matrix Red Tie shaft. Most forgiving 3 wood I've ever hit.

Hybrid: Adams Idea 4 hybrid w/Grafalloy ProLaunch shaft. Oldy but Goody! Super consistent and my go to when I have a little ways to find the green.

Irons: TaylorMade SIM Max irons 4-PW w/True Temper Elevate 95g shafts. These are the newest addition to my bag. Played a few rounds with them and liking them so far. Crazy forgiving and distances are exactly where I want them to be. Shafts are a bit lighter than i'm use to. May change them out.

Wedges: Cleveland RTX-3's 52, 56 and 60. These things are butter! Had a set of Vokeys but preferred the feel of Clevelands so went back to them.

Putter: Odyssey White Hot RX 2-Ball. Another oldy but goody! Really forgiving and stays on my intended target line. Tried a few other putters but this guy has always came back into the bag! Currently has a PURE midsize pistol grip but may be changing to a Flat Cat Solution grip. Only time will tell if it compliments it.

Thanks for looking guys! If you have any questions or input please let me know. Anyone who has their opinions about the Flat Cat Solution putter grips please comment! I'd like to hear your personal reviews on them. 20200318_174422.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Nice! I changed my bag this season too! I went back to the OGIO Convoy and I'm already looking at new bags again. I really like it but there's always a shiny new toy. Looking to swap out the Mizuno 50 for the new Vokey. I really want to add a portable launch monitor. Thought I had it dialed in then Ernest comes out with the new B1. Guess I'll start over!

Yea, I say "this is it" but somehow I always end up on my phone looking to spend on golf gear! Lol. I currently have to Ogio Cirrus cart bag but was looking at purchasing an Ogio Convoy! If you want to sell it, let me know, I might be interested!

Nice! I changed my bag this season too! I went back to the OGIO Convoy and I'm already looking at new bags again. I really like it but there's always a shiny new toy. Looking to swap out the Mizuno 50 for the new Vokey. I really want to add a portable launch monitor. Thought I had it dialed in then Ernest comes out with the new B1. Guess I'll start over!

2 minutes ago, IggyPOP said:

Yea, I say "this is it" but somehow I always end up on my phone looking to spend on golf gear! Lol. I currently have to Ogio Cirrus cart bag but was looking at purchasing an Ogio Convoy! If you want to sell it, let me know, I might be interested!

Right on! I'll keep you posted. It hasn't seen the course yet. On the rack in the garage. If I decide I want something new I'll let you know. OGIO makes some great bags. 

Nice looking set up, I’ve already changed my irons already this year and it’s only March.. started off with cobra t rails then hit the mavrik standard irons one night and sold the t rails the next day and bought the mavriks. My whole bag went from ping to mavrik.. good thanks my wife doesn’t care about my golf habit..

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

Great bag! Thanks for sharing!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Driver: Callaway rogue sz with project x hzrdus yellow

3 wood: Taylormade aeroburner hl

Hybrid: titleist 818 h2 

Irons: Callaway epic pro 4-pw project x lz 105 shafts

Wedges: 52 callaway md4 tactical 56 & 60 mizuno s18