TESTERS WANTED! ×

Are you playing golf during the coronavirus outbreak?

StrokerAce

Golf during a pandemic  

350 members have voted

1. 1. Are you playing golf during the coronavirus outbreak?

• Yes
    • No

Played Friday, and Sunday. Walked on Friday for 9-holes and rode on Sunday, with a cartner, for 18. I already posted my thoughts on the virus in the COVID-19 thread if you're interested to join us there. I am taking it seriously by being cautious and using common sense. I have loved ones who will quite frankly die if they contract it, and I don't want to be the one to give it to them. That said, I'm not going to be a slave to the outbreak. So, I'm going to keep golfing, washing my hands, not coughing on people, no hugs/kisses/handshakes anything. You can get the elbow for the memes if you're down with that, otherwise you're getting a shaka and I'll see you on the course next week. 🤙

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

All the courses here (Washington) pulled the plug today after the governor put some edicts in place for what businesses can be open. 

However I got an email from my country club that while the pro shop, driving range and food options are all closed, I can still go golf. 

So, I think I'll just keep playing as a single or with my wife as this event continues. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

Our Tuesday game is on, will prob only get 20-30 rather than 49-50 as most of us are retired.

I am going to play my own ball, only drink from my cup of water & drive my own cart.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

As of today we are open and have pretty heavily booked tee sheets.  I have had a few outings canceled/postpone.  And with the CDC latest recommendation if no gatherings of 10 or more.  I expect wide scale cancellations.  I shouldn't lose my job but 80%  of my income is commission. 

But we are a county run municipal so with the Governor closing all bars and restaurants yesterday ans hearing of other local municipality closing it's courses.  I won't be surprised if we get that directive soon. 

In the meantime.  

Things we are doing at our course 

We will allow single carts 

We are washing down the entire cart and sanitizing the steering wheel, all keys, the forward back switch, the grip on the roof and all seating. 

in addition we are putting free range balls out, to avoid cash handling and individual use of the range machine buttons. Also encouraging everyone to pay online if possible and not requiring signature on credit card transactions inside.

Leaving our doors open to avoid common touching of door handle.

Setup a hand sanitizer section inside the clubhouse. 

Closed our bar and grill

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

16 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

I desperately want to but we don't have courses open still being winter and all.

Could maybe find a simulator that's open. 

That's my world. Even the simulator I use was closed this past Sunday. Just when I was starting to knock the rust off. Remains to be seen what will happen with golf club openings here, since we are a month or more away from the earliest opening here in NS.

56 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

As of today we are open and have pretty heavily booked tee sheets.  I have had a few outings canceled/postpone.  And with the CDC latest recommendation if no gatherings of 10 or more.  I expect wide scale cancellations.  I shouldn't lose my job but 80%  of my income is commission. 

But we are a county run municipal so with the Governor closing all bars and restaurants yesterday ans hearing of other local municipality closing it's courses.  I won't be surprised if we get that directive soon. 

In the meantime.  

Things we are doing at our course 

We will allow single carts 

We are washing down the entire cart and sanitizing the steering wheel, all keys, the forward back switch, the grip on the roof and all seating. 

in addition we are putting free range balls out, to avoid cash handling and individual use of the range machine buttons. Also encouraging everyone to pay online if possible and not requiring signature on credit card transactions inside.

Leaving our doors open to avoid common touching of door handle.

Setup a hand sanitizer section inside the clubhouse. 

Closed our bar and grill

For what it is worth, you have my sympathy. I am one of the fortunate ones who has been ordered to work from home. The issue for those of us with this income security is what we can do to support those in our community who have to rely on tips or commissions for a significant part of their income. The governments here are putting in place a number of economic measures to try to mitigate the damage, but we suspect it will not be sufficient to alleviate the economic loss and the damage that flows from that to individuals. It is even more difficult to just go out and spend the money at restaurants, clubs and bars when they have been ordered to close or limit the number of people who can gather. Speaking for myself, I am still looking for opportunities for what I can do. Donations to the food bank hardly seem adequate. 

1 hour ago, Pug said:

That's my world. Even the simulator I use was closed this past Sunday. Just when I was starting to knock the rust off. Remains to be seen what will happen with golf club openings here, since we are a month or more away from the earliest opening here in NS.

Where in NS are you from? 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Time willing, I'm planning on hitting the driving range, no personal interaction required. After that, come summer, who knows? The semi-private golf courses here also have 9-holes, hand carts only, and they are generally paid for via golf box, so apart from a touch screen, there's much social distancing built in. 

Am I panicked? No. Am I concerned about getting it? Only to the point of not wanting me or my wife to be sick. I'm still in an age group where I'm not under threat of dying from it. But I do take seriously my MIL's concerns. And as much as I want to help her, I traveled recently, so I'm staying put. I just came back from visiting my parents for 10 days, so, since they are in their 80s, I'm still concerned about their welfare.

I've hit four airports in the past month—three international, one regional. My wife hit three. We both changed planes in Munich. That's enough for me to say yes to self-quarantine.

Remedies for all that inevitable boredom? Well, there's that other hobby (woodturning), and I'm this close to pulling the trigger on a Wellputt mat.

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58° PUTTER Untitled-8.png.42ad9734db415b5a132df0574137f4f0.png KS1

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO | Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png SUPERSOFT
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

Our local Golfzon sim is closed as of last night and our course isn't open yet so I'll be either in the backyard practicing chipping or on our practice holes. Either way there is no interaction with other people and I have a full shag bag so don't need to worry about touching someone elses' balls (you know what I mean).

Once our course opens, I'll be playing since I use my own cart and can book tee times and check in on line,  so no interaction with any other individuals or .surfaces others have touched. .  .  

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

There are no known cases within 90 miles of our little town so right now all of the area courses are open.  I played yesterday's skins game and will play tomorrow in our weekly scramble.  So far everyone is playing it by ear so to speak.  I plan to play as long as I have a place to go tee it up. 

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST MaxRogue ST Max 3, 5 & 7 Wooda 
Irons -      Rogue ST MAX OS  5 - AW
Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*  

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Soft Drip

Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

1 hour ago, Pug said:

For what it is worth, you have my sympathy. I am one of the fortunate ones who has been ordered to work from home. The issue for those of us with this income security is what we can do to support those in our community who have to rely on tips or commissions for a significant part of their income. The governments here are putting in place a number of economic measures to try to mitigate the damage, but we suspect it will not be sufficient to alleviate the economic loss and the damage that flows from that to individuals. It is even more difficult to just go out and spend the money at restaurants, clubs and bars when they have been ordered to close or limit the number of people who can gather. Speaking for myself, I am still looking for opportunities for what I can do. Donations to the food bank hardly seem adequate. 

Dartmouth, why?

Just like most everyone else, I'm playing it by ear. I really don't want to go out and be around people, especially since the folks who make up my game are all older, but I also know I could potentially go stir crazy working from home. I guess we'll see what NYS decides to do.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I am not sure, I think to slow this down you need to do social distancing but at the same time golf is almost like social distancing if you play by yourself .. i went to the Range over the weekend and while people were there, no one was closer then two bays near me. Then I practiced on the chip and putt area for an hour with no one else there. So I will try to go out but i will def be cautious. I would hate to get someone else sick. 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Germany has closed down most courses. For some reason, my home course is still open, but only allow twosomes, keeping distance from each other, don't touch the flagstick and don't rake the bunkers. Obviously, club and restaurant has been shut down as well. Junior training units and team practice have been cancelled as well.

And I just received my Nippon Modus 115 wedge shafts and got no golf pro available to install them hahaha...

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I did play yesterday but it was a relatively chilly, and so very uncrowded, day. I'd certainly like to keep playing but will respect closures if/as they happen. I prefer to walk, and play my "own game" as it were, and was leaving the flagstick in before the new rule anyway (I don't maintain a handicap). 

In the meantime I'm also of the camp to take sensible precautions to protect yourself and to safeguard others - and to be wary of those few who are not so courteous and careful..... 

There was a point earlier about Italy's healthcare system being overwhelmed - imho a very valid point, but ... I'd hope and expect that in general the facilities here in the States are magnitudes of order "better" and now, hopefully, better prepared (sorry Italy .. I still love you and your food and your country and your people!). But do very much agree about the heightened risk to the healthcare workers themselves!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I thought that I had replied to this yesterday but see that I didn't hit send.  It's been a crazy time for me or I would imagine for any other decision maker over the past week.  Actually I'm glad that I didn't send the reply that I had written - it is clear to me that there are regional and national differences in recommended precautions. 

At work we are following the recommendation the proclamation of the Governor of Florida that all schools close for two weeks.  We are also following the recommendation of our Mayor, CDC and President and have cancelled all gatherings of over 10 people for the next two weeks effective today.  A recommendation that I've heard from several doctors is to get outside and engage in moderate exercise including golf - preferably walking.  Accordingly I have continued to play while taking reasonable precautions - I will continue to play so long as the course is open - I like being outside, I love walking while I play - I do have a round scheduled with Foz, Matt and Rob at Innisbrook on Thursday - your loss is our gain as the resort opened with special pricing because the tournament is cancelled (we aren't playing Cooperhead - that booked immediately).  I'm hopeful that they provide individual carts as its virtually impossible to walk those courses.   

Of course this is a situation that is in flux - I have a person in my house who is self quarantined.   

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

A shelter in place order was given for all non-essential business employees in my area. All the courses are closed that I'm aware of and will remain closed until April 7th. I couldn't play right now if I wanted to... 😭

In the Sun Mountain 4.5LS 14-way bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: M2 10.5° :: Accra FX260
Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 19° :: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec 7X Blue
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 21° :: Mitsubishi Black 80G50
Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 (5-AW) :: KBS Tour 110
Sand Wedge: :cleveland-small: CBX-2 54° :: KBS Tour 110
Lob Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX-3 58° :: TT Dynamic Gold
Putter: :cameron-small: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: AVX

Well, it’s opening day for some courses here in MN, and almost every single tee time has been filled up with foursomes. I do have a tee time today, so yes, I’ll be playing, but obviously I’m taking precautions against contracting and spreading the virus.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

My club just announced that the clubhouse is closed indefinitely, caddy program is on hold and twosomes are allowed out either walking or in separate carts. Should not have any issue playing during the week as a single.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Just got an update from my club. Clubhouse and locker room is closed, practice area is only open Thursday through Sunday. Course is open with some safety changes, such as must leave the flagstick in, sanitation of cart steering wheels between use, etc. Also, no guests allowed for the time being.

I think these are all reasonable precautions.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Just got a call this morning from the equipment store and my Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metals and wedges just arrived. I immediately had a qualm: should I even go to the store to pick them up? Courses aren't open and the indoor range is closed, so what's the point? We had a rather long chat since I wanted to know if they would rather I wait, which I am happy to do, and long story short I am going over but we will be taking precausions regarding contact, social distancing etc. I am assessing the risk at this time as low, but talk to me in a week. 

Well I was looking forward to continuing golf while we're all hunkered down, but my regular course just closed and league play is suspended for the next two weeks (so far). And me with a new driver shaft I was just fitted for and dying to try out, was planning on playing tomorrow. Bummer...

So my "YES" vote is now a respectful but involuntary "NO."

But I support the mandates to greatly reduce exposure for ALL of us, especially with inadequate testing. Can only help, and IMO we'll be better off than if we were all free to just take our chances. YMMV

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

21 minutes ago, Pug said:

Just got a call this morning from the equipment store and my Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metals and wedges just arrived. I immediately had a qualm: should I even go to the store to pick them up? Courses aren't open and the indoor range is closed, so what's the point? We had a rather long chat since I wanted to know if they would rather I wait, which I am happy to do, and long story short I am going over but we will be taking precausions regarding contact, social distancing etc. I am assessing the risk at this time as low, but talk to me in a week. 

With all that is going on, I have started buying too much stuff online that is getting shipped to my house. New wedges, too many golf balls, clubmaking supplies, etc.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I planned to go to our weekly roll up this saturday as the forecast is dry, sunny but cold.

However, the Government has said they want everyone 70+ to self isolate for 12 weeks starting midnight Friday, so I'm not sure what will happen now.

Worst case I will turn up and do some chipping and putting practice as I need out the house as we have been isolating the last 3 days.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

My local course (27-hole) is remaining open, mandates to not rake bunkers or remove the flagstick. Only pre-made tee times of no less than 2 people (no walk-ins), and driving range is closed.

Hopefully playing 27 holes Friday, since the CT Golf Expo was cancelled.

Stay safe out there for everyone who has the ability to get out there!

1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png M5 9 deg [Project X Evenflow Black 65g] // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png SIM Max 3w 15 deg [Fujikura Ventus Blue 5-R] // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png JPX 919 5i-PW // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png ATV Grind Wedges 52-60 [KBS Tour Steel] // 1455271488_Odysseylogo.jpg.b9b3d31d23a9b217779870779776c15d.jpg Stroke Lab 7 // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png TP5 // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png BRD-4 [Cart-Red-Gray] // adidas_logo_21.png.8b407cf238a5268554c70f59912c11a7.png CodeChaos [White-Red]

1448174426_SuperSpeedLogo2.png.17b2bb92c3fb344ab94e0e85f7419d12.png SuperSpeed 2020 Testing Group

Initial Driver Swing Speed: 95 mph

16 minutes ago, Flog4 said:

Played yesterday. Playing tomorrow...Only difference, No hand shaking 

Tip of the cap*

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!