TESTERS WANTED! ×

Are you playing golf during the coronavirus outbreak?

StrokerAce

Golf during a pandemic  

350 members have voted

1. 1. Are you playing golf during the coronavirus outbreak?

• Yes
    • No

I played today. It was a little more spread out between groups, but busier than I thought it would be. I didn't take any special precautions, other than make sure I distanced myself. I left the flagstick in, but MGS told me it's what I should do before Covid did!

One interesting thing that happened was the course superintendent pulled all the cups halfway up. I thought it was a mistake, but then realized it was to prevent people from reaching into the cup after each other. You just clanked the ball off the hole & moved on. I felt way more confident about my putting—cause I didn't have to care about speed ; ). Still kinda weird though

• Driver: Titleist TSr4 8º, Graphite Design Tour AD 6x
  • 3W: Titleist TSi2 13.5º, Project X 8x
  • 2i: Taylormade P790, HZRDOUS 6.0
  • 4i-6i: Mizuno Pro 225, KBS Tour C-Taper 130x
  • 7i-PW: Mizuno Pro 221, KBS Tour C-Taper 130x
  • 50º; 54º; 60º: Mizuno T22
  • Putter: Evnroll Ev 5.1

Just in case anyone was thinking of the US Open locals like I was the USGA just cancelled all locals into the Open. No word on how the qualifying will be replaced but maybe a year of just those that have already qualified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Far as I know down here all our public courses are open. We do not have any Municipal owned ones. As far as the strictly private ones I do not know their status. everything was wide open yesterday. In fact we had a group of 20 or so that had flown in for some sort of reunion from all different places NY , Fla and Md. Now today I did work and it rained anyhow. Coming home I noticed there was not a lot of traffic out but sometimes when it rains the Snowbirds will not come out.

As far as playing I plan to this weekend if the courses are open. Right now in SC all schools are closed and all school sports are cancelled. Right now we do not have the restrictions other places have. Now I learned a few minutes ago the PGA Tour cancelled the RBC Heritage Open in Hilton Head and The Wells Fargo in Charlotte NC.

I do know with the stock market falling scrap steel prices are dropping Friday. One of the reasons I sorta came out of semi retirement to help out my old company. Scrap prices have never dropped in the middle of the month. Usually when they go up or drop it is in the first of the month and we have notice in advance. So we are moving all we can until then.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

All Golf is up and running here. Only exception is everyone is taking their own cart. Definitely weird as I ride with a few certain guys for past 8 years and that’s not happening for a while.
No hand shaking which is also different.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Weather permitting I’ll continue to play. I’m not hunkering in unless the local government mandates a curfew. I’ve enjoyed having the more cautious higher risk folks staying away from the course.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

I’m playing. Walked 9 today. Not riding to adhere to social distancing. Not removing flags, not putting out “gimmies”. Not hanging out in the clubhouse or bar and called in to let them know I was playing and on the 1st tee, had the fee put on my account. I guess I’m at a greater risk then if I just stayed home but I’m taking all the precautions I can. 

Ping G410 9 LST Fujikura VC TS 6.2x Tipped 1"
Ping G400 14.5 Atmos Black 7x Tipped 1"
Ping i500 3i AD DI 95x Tipped 1"
Ping iBlade 4-PW DG TI X100 Black Onyx
Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 55/56/60 DG TI S400
Ping Sigma 2 Tyne Stealth, Stealth shaft, Blackout Pingman grip
Snell MTB Black
Ping Camo Hoofer '19

Virginia is not sheltering in place, so I'm still playing.  Played a few holes with my daughter tonight.  Lots of hand sanitizer after walking out of the pro shop for me; she stayed on the putting green while I paid.  No touching flags or rakes, and no putting out anything close.  It was a gorgeous evening and good to get outside.

One high-end daily-fee course (Independence Golf Club) has published everything they're doing to protect folks:

All of our golf facilities will remain open with the focus on providing a safe environment for our staff, members, and guests. 

We are regularly cleaning high contact surfaces as well as sanitizing doors, phones, and counter spaces. Below are additional safety precautions we are taking:

Safety Precautions:
Traffic is being minimized in the Shop as much as possible. Therefore, we are referring ALL members and guests to book tee times online and will require a credit card payment at the time of booking.

We are only accepting credit or debit cards. All golf carts will be washed thoroughly with antibacterial soap. We are removing scorecards and paper products from the golf carts.

We will not refill the sand bottles to minimize contact. We have spaced the driving range stations ten feet apart. All bunker rakes have been removed from the course to avoid the need to contact them. 

The north campus grass tee will be closed until further notice to minimize the use of golf carts. We have removed all practice area flagsticks. Lastly, when playing, we ask that you keep the flagstick in at all times and consider removing the ball from the cup with your golf glove on.

All really, really great stuff, but the course is $85/round in the off season (until the end of the month), then it jumps up to $90 (and that's weekdays).  So that's a once-in-a-while treat of a course.  But I appreciate what they're doing.

My dad in Mt. Pleasant, SC told me that they're doing much the same at his club.  And he's riding solo.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Nope, it was too good to be true. My home course just announced they are shutting down as requested by the government.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Same here. Nearby golf course is closed. All facilities are closed at least till the 29th of March, except one can order takeaway from the restaurant ... Perhaps the food is just that good.

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58° PUTTER Untitled-8.png.42ad9734db415b5a132df0574137f4f0.png KS1

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO | Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png SUPERSOFT
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

15 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

I planned to go to our weekly roll up this saturday as the forecast is dry, sunny but cold.

However, the Government has said they want everyone 70+ to self isolate for 12 weeks starting midnight Friday, so I'm not sure what will happen now.

Worst case I will turn up and do some chipping and putting practice as I need out the house as we have been isolating the last 3 days.

12 weeks, that's interesting. I can understand the 12 week isolation period from the perspective that it will take more than 2 weeks before we start to see the rate of contagion diminish.

We have been ordered to work from home for at least the next three weeks, starting on the 16th of this month. The week before one of the scientists where we work said that the evidence they have now is that infected individuals will shed the virus for 20 days, or until death, if they don't recover. I do not know if his information is correct or not. I have not seen any studies directly on this yet in order to verify it. However, if it is correct the 2 week self-isolation standard is not going to be as effective as we might like and governments may need to recalibrate what they are asking us to do. 12 weeks in isolation is going to be tough. This is only the start of my 3rd day working from home and already I'm loosing whatever passes for my mind. My PuttOut is getting a good workout!

I wish i could go play golf. Its been business as usual for me at my job. I do project management for a manufacturing company so we do not typically see anyone outside of our normal group. I'd love to be home and hanging with my family but I dont blame my company for not shutting down.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

19 hours ago, Pug said:

Just got a call this morning from the equipment store and my Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metals and wedges just arrived. I immediately had a qualm: should I even go to the store to pick them up? Courses aren't open and the indoor range is closed, so what's the point? We had a rather long chat since I wanted to know if they would rather I wait, which I am happy to do, and long story short I am going over but we will be taking precausions regarding contact, social distancing etc. I am assessing the risk at this time as low, but talk to me in a week. 

Update to this. Mr 82, I see your concern.

I picked up the clubs and they are a thing of beauty. The company is privately owned by two women and is not a franchise. A factor in my decision to pick up the clubs is my desire to support small busines when I can. I wore gloves on both hands while I was there and when I unwrapped the clubs and disposed of the wrapping when I got home. Yesterday I heard the virus survives about 24 hours outside the body, so I expect everything will be fine.

While there one of the owners came over (but I noticed stayed a good 6 feet away) and we had a conversation concerning avoiding hysteria during this difficult time. Her take away, it's serious, be careful, but it isn't the zombie apocalypse just yet, either. A comment was made by the guy who did my fitting that his mother had been in the states and that he has not seen her since she got back because she immediately self - isolated. This morning I woke up with a terrible headache. Yes, I am a hypochondriac. The change in pressure due to the change in weather overnight had nothing to do with it, I'm sure.

58 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

I wish i could go play golf. Its been business as usual for me at my job. I do project management for a manufacturing company so we do not typically see anyone outside of our normal group. I'd love to be home and hanging with my family but I dont blame my company for not shutting down.

Good for you. In my case family is the reason I left home! 🤣  Love'em and can't live with'em. 

1 hour ago, Pug said:

12 weeks, that's interesting. I can understand the 12 week isolation period from the perspective that it will take more than 2 weeks before we start to see the rate of contagion diminish.

We have been ordered to work from home for at least the next three weeks, starting on the 16th of this month. The week before one of the scientists where we work said that the evidence they have now is that infected individuals will shed the virus for 20 days, or until death, if they don't recover. I do not know if his information is correct or not. I have not seen any studies directly on this yet in order to verify it. However, if it is correct the 2 week self-isolation standard is not going to be as effective as we might like and governments may need to recalibrate what they are asking us to do. 12 weeks in isolation is going to be tough. This is only the start of my 3rd day working from home and already I'm loosing whatever passes for my mind. My PuttOut is getting a good workout!

From what I read, over 99% of people will exhibit symptoms within 14 days of their infection, most within the first 5 days.  So a 14-day self-isolation for potentially-infected folks is likely adequate to show whether they're infected or not.  Once they're shown to be infected, I'd assume their quarantine would extend somewhat, but I don't really know.  

That 2-week incubation period means, to me, that the effects of the stricter measures those of us in the US have seen imposed within the last few days aren't likely to be seen for a while yet.  The "new case" statistics from yesterday and today and tomorrow will be influenced primarily by the measures in place last week.  All this to say that if I see significant increases in new cases over the next couple of days, I'm not going to be any more concerned than I am already.  I'm going to continue to live life while taking the recommended precautions.  And I'm going to continue to stock my freezer with home-made foods, soup, stew, spaghetti sauce, gumbo, anything that takes a while to cook.  Might as well make the house smell good if I'm stuck at home.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

15 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

From what I read, over 99% of people will exhibit symptoms within 14 days of their infection, most within the first 5 days.  So a 14-day self-isolation for potentially-infected folks is likely adequate to show whether they're infected or not.  Once they're shown to be infected, I'd assume their quarantine would extend somewhat, but I don't really know.  

That 2-week incubation period means, to me, that the effects of the stricter measures those of us in the US have seen imposed within the last few days aren't likely to be seen for a while yet.  The "new case" statistics from yesterday and today and tomorrow will be influenced primarily by the measures in place last week.  All this to say that if I see significant increases in new cases over the next couple of days, I'm not going to be any more concerned than I am already.  I'm going to continue to live life while taking the recommended precautions.  And I'm going to continue to stock my freezer with home-made foods, soup, stew, spaghetti sauce, gumbo, anything that takes a while to cook.  Might as well make the house smell good if I'm stuck at home.

Agree with everything you have said here, and it's home made jumbalaya for supper tonight. 

Just got some emails from my club, which I hadn't seen any emails or anything from since this whole thing went nuts.  They are asking everyone in our dogfight to make their own tee times and make their own groups, versus having the club pro pair everyone up when they arrive on Saturday.  I won't be there this Saturday, so I don't know how it will go.

They closed all Top Golfs around the country, so that option for me is dead.

I also read in the news that several cities have put a curfew into effect.  San Francisco is forcing everyone to stay inside 24/7 for the next 3 weeks or something?  Columbia, SC has a 11 pm to 6 am curfew?  Portland, OR has a curfew as well, along with Binghamton, NY?

Personally speaking, I'm starting to get flat out depressed over all of this.  My sister cancelled her trip, so I am sort of stuck at her house until I figure out how and when I will go home.  My wife can't see her mother now, as the assisted living place where her mother is at has locked it down and is not allowing any visitors.

I've heard in the past that if you do something for 21 straight days it becomes a habit and you then make it a part of your normal routine.  If this forces people to change their lives for the next month or so, then my guess is that a lot of people will just make it the new normal, and a lot of restaurants and businesses will go out of business, and the entire economy will take a giant dump, which will make what happened in 2008 look like a picnic.  I was planning on just doing my normal thing, but now with virtually everything shut down everywhere I'm just at the point where I'll work and function, but frankly, this isn't a way to live life.  This Corona Virus may not kill many people physically, but it's going to kill a lot of people emotionally.  This is not how we were meant to live as human beings.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Not playing golf during this pandemic, but I haven't touched a club since the end of last season anyway.  Normally during this time is when I dust the rust off my game and start going hard to get my swing back in shape for this season.  The local ranges are advertising they are still open so that's a plus and I think the local courses are still open with the similar restrictions of no golf carts, raised cups and carry out only from the grill.  The real downside to all of this is since I'm teleworking for the next few weeks, my wife has taken that as a sign that I should complete all the honey do lists she can come up with 🤦‍♂️  There goes my spare time...ha ha ha

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Played this morning and have a 7:35 Tee Time for Friday.
Can’t cancel the Bacon Boyz
Seriously I think most of the guys are skipping breakfast for a while, I am.

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

Can’t cancel the Bacon Boyzemoji106.png

I thought they were now called the sausage boys 😜

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I thought they were now called the sausage boys 

Can’t change Tradition.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I find it interesting how many of us CAN play.

Everything is pretty much shut down up here.

Our flagsticks weren't in yet, but I enjoy my club for so much more than just golf.  

Now I'm stuck at home and only go out to walk the dog.

My wife won't even let me go to the supermarket. She goes and I have to cook whatever she brings home.

It seems that different areas are treating this thing much differently.

Edited by RetiredBoomer

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Update from a course perspective.

Until Today we were pretty much operating at 80% normalcy.  Meaning the course was open, the bar/grill is closed.  Flagsticks removed.  Told people to not rake bunkers, just play lift and place to your liking 🙂   Then of course as many touch points inside and outside being continually sanitized, including carts etc.

That all changed today in a major way.

We are open for WALKING ONLY at a rate of $20---normal green fee $49 weekday $65 weekend.  The golf shop will be closed completely beginning Thursday, people that want to play and walk, will be required to pay online.   So basically no admittance to inside the clubhouse.  Driving range also closed.  

The majority of our weekday golfers are seniors who aren't able to walk the course, so we'll be pretty deserted during the week.  

We think it's just a matter of time before the word comes to shut down completely. 😢

Yep, just got the email about the course changes.  I hate to say it but I think you are right - they will most likely shut the golf courses down.  They have already shutdown any of the parks that you have to pay to get into (which is pretty much all of them, LOL) for even fishing which isn't a communal activity...lol. 

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I'm playing while I'm here in Florida. Leaving the pin in, like usual. I'll see what happens at Windmill when I get back, but they're saying the course is open depending on weather.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I wish I was playing golf, and I would be if it wasn’t raining every day. In a few months when there are 50 million living in cardboard boxes or camped out on the golf course because they no longer have jobs or homes any more that may change.

Played today at Gulf Winds GC on Corpus Christi Naval Air Station. Sunny, 80 degrees, winds 30 gusting to 37. Shot 85. Couple of drives went 300 plus downwind. LOL. No changes in routine with the exception that only 2 people can sit at a table to adhere to social distancing guide lines in the restaurant.

Retired Army aviator. 2 Vietnam tours flying Hueys.

Was able to play as a 6some today .... 6 guys, 6 carts.  No touching the flag stick, no raking the bunkers, keep distance between us on green and tee areas, no handshaking .... other than that, we still busted each others chops as normal 🙂

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug