TESTERS WANTED! ×

Are you playing golf during the coronavirus outbreak?

StrokerAce

Golf during a pandemic  

350 members have voted

1. 1. Are you playing golf during the coronavirus outbreak?

• Yes
    • No

NW PA. Was 67 today and even though it rained a little, I would have been out there but the Governor has shut all courses down. Working from home now for what sounds like a long time but I guess I should feel lucky for working period. Not gonna be a fun couple of months. 

Ping G400 Max @ 9 degrees

Ping G400 Stretch 3W

Ping G400 3i Hybrid

Cleveland 2009 launcher 4i Hybrid (also a 2i and 1i not currently in the bag)

Ping G700 5-9, PW, GW, SW (Green Dot and 3/4" length addition)

Ping Glide-3 60 Deg. LW (Green Dot) (also a Glide-2 58 deg LW and Glide 54 Deg SW not in the bag)

All Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Midsize Grips

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11 Putter 35" w/oversize grip

Beautiful day yesterday—checked around and thought I found a driving range open in Copenhagen. Drove out there and ... turns out, the the 18-hole and 9-hole are open—very pricey, but the driving range is not. Their pro shop went out of business last month, so I don’t know if that has something to do with it. 

... my kingdom for a home simulator.

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58° PUTTER Untitled-8.png.42ad9734db415b5a132df0574137f4f0.png KS1

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO | Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png SUPERSOFT
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

On 3/19/2020 at 10:21 PM, Kenny B said:

Went to the course today but only hit balls on the range.  It was fairly busy for a Thursday... announcing on the tee, in the hole and 15 minute call.  That only happens on Fri-Sun.   Friday - Sunday is very booked... 65º and sunny.

I learned a couple of things today...

They are removing rakes from bunkers today.  A few days too late.
Our pro is leaving tomorrow to be the GM of our sister course in Pasco.  
Our GM is inquiring if we can run our drink cart.  He hasn't heard yet...

I can't hit a high draw.

Kenny don't feel bad if I try a high draw it may go high and loop left and come back to me

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 3/19/2020 at 4:14 PM, sixcat said:

I haven't carried in over a decade and love my pushcart.  Living in the middle of the Appalachian Mountains, we have some elevation change.  The front is pancake flat for the first 6 holes.  The elevation change on 7-9 are minimal and easily to navigate without much effort.  The difficulty starts when you head toward #10.  It's 70 feet uphill from the 9th green to the 10th tee and another 90 feet from the 10th tee to the 10th green.  It's manageable again for the next few holes as you play back down the slope.  Then the next few holes are a bear.

And yep you told me one time where you live and I am familiar with your area--- One thing that would kill me is at your elevation the air is thinner that say even Charlotte and with that being said I live at sea level so it would be worse on me for a while---- I am trying to walk some and get back into shape. Right now it is hard to do with snowbird season and spring break season wide open. Main thing for me is retiring and getting out of the truck 10 hrs or more a day. I am semi retired now but did run 4 days this week due to steel prices going down. I did tell them this was my last fling I may run some next week to get the contract in . I feel once I get out of a truck I can exercise more and lose weight. And when I am able I like to walk my minimalist rounds with like 7 or 8 vintage clubs.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

NW PA. Was 67 today and even though it rained a little, I would have been out there but the Governor has shut all courses down. Working from home now for what sounds like a long time but I guess I should feel lucky for working period. Not gonna be a fun couple of months. 

Happy Birthday Waldo!

Using Wilson Staff Driver: Triton, Powerbilt 3W/5W, Tour Edge CVX129 4Hybrid, Irons 5-PW Wilson Staff D-7,Hogan wedges 49/53/57 & Tommy Armour Impact putter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

And yep you told me one time where you live and I am familiar with your area--- One thing that would kill me is at your elevation the air is thinner that say even Charlotte and with that being said I live at sea level so it would be worse on me for a while---- I am trying to walk some and get back into shape. Right now it is hard to do with snowbird season and spring break season wide open. Main thing for me is retiring and getting out of the truck 10 hrs or more a day. I am semi retired now but did run 4 days this week due to steel prices going down. I did tell them this was my last fling I may run some next week to get the contract in . I feel once I get out of a truck I can exercise more and lose weight. And when I am able I like to walk my minimalist rounds with like 7 or 8 vintage clubs.

Hey Big Stu, best of luck on your retirement.....,now you will be like a lot of us old farts.

Using Wilson Staff Driver: Triton, Powerbilt 3W/5W, Tour Edge CVX129 4Hybrid, Irons 5-PW Wilson Staff D-7,Hogan wedges 49/53/57 & Tommy Armour Impact putter.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Picked a heck of a time to retire. My Buddy in Conway says it’s crazy there but at least he’s playing golf.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

17 hours ago, Rickp said:

Picked a heck of a time to retire. My Buddy in Conway says it’s crazy there but at least he’s playing golf.

Yeah we played the shootout at Indigo Creek yesterday. Usually this time of the year was full because of all the snowbirds being down. We have been having right at 90 players but we were down to 40 something. A lot of the Snowbirds went home especially the Canadians. With things being like they are the staff did a great job putting extra tables outside etc. We had sandwiches which is a departure from the norm but it was ok by me after all we were playing golf. We did have one of those traveling groups from NC that played a separate event. What was spooky to me was after the prizes and drawings were done everyone vanished and we were done way early. The place looked like ghost town. In fact I went to the car and got my minimalist walking set and played a few walking holes. I know the staff was kinda rattled because they only had 5 groups signed up for next week besides us regulars. Usually there are at least 30 teams signed up------ What is really weird to me is the fact there is no church today. Our board and Pastor made the decision this week. I have 2 contacts on the Deacon board and they let me know first hand Thursday since I am considered Support Staff because I run the sound board. Told the wifey last night this is probably the first time in the history of the USA that Churches were closed on Sunday. I know Rev Kev had said last week his services were cancelled. 

G

Played yesterday with my wife and BIL from Seattle.  I was sorta like golf.  First day under new "rules".  Apparently even though my wife and I sleep together, we can't ride in a cart together.  EVERYONE must have their own cart.  Of course they ran out of carts, so I gave mine up and walked; the GM was very appreciative.  He said it made him sick to see all those carts out on all the holes.

Getting a cart was difficult.  All doors into the clubhouse were locked except for the side door directly into the pro shop.  It was "guarded"; only one person in at a time to checkin and get cart key.  There was a line.  The good news is that the carts are almost as clean as the day they were delivered new.  

You would think that if everyone had their own cart that the pace of play would be quicker... NO!  I hope that breaking this rule doesn't get us shut down.  Apparently, the rule is that people can put 2 bags on a cart, but only one rider (probably to maximize people and save number of carts); the other has to walk.  I saw that being violated by the 2nd tee.  We were on #13 when a cart was headed back towards us and the clubhouse; a few minutes later the guy driving it came back past us with a girl riding next to him.  

It was a beautiful, sunny day and with nothing else to do, all the crazies came out.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Im planning on playing a few times while Im off work for the next week and a half.  Some of the courses here in Cbus are still open, you just have to be smart and careful.  I plan to call anything within 6' a gimmie and not touch the flagstick.

I figure that as long as I do that and continue to practice social distancing, I should be fine.

One of the metropark courses here was open and was free but after all the rain they got last week, its a little flooded, so that one may be out.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Yeah we played the shootout at Indigo Creek yesterday. Usually this time of the year was full because of all the snowbirds being down. We have been having right at 90 players but we were down to 40 something. A lot of the Snowbirds went home especially the Canadians. With things being like they are the staff did a great job putting extra tables outside etc. We had sandwiches which is a departure from the norm but it was ok by me after all we were playing golf. We did have one of those traveling groups from NC that played a separate event. What was spooky to me was after the prizes and drawings were done everyone vanished and we were done way early. The place looked like ghost town. In fact I went to the car and got my minimalist walking set and played a few walking holes. I know the staff was kinda rattled because they only had 5 groups signed up for next week besides us regulars. Usually there are at least 30 teams signed up------ What is really weird to me is the fact there is no church today. Our board and Pastor made the decision this week. I have 2 contacts on the Deacon board and they let me know first hand Thursday since I am considered Support Staff because I run the sound board. Told the wifey last night this is probably the first time in the history of the USA that Churches were closed on Sunday. I know Rev Kev had said last week his services were cancelled. 

I haven’t noticed a big a great many Snowbirds leaving yet but yes a lot of our Canadian neighbors are headed north. There were some rumors that food, gas and rest stops were closed and scared some of the Birds.
Golf courses are still operational with all the suggested social distances keep in place. Definitely weird but we’ll all get thru it.
Still don’t understand the Hoarding, never will.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Haven’t been able to play as much golf during the outbreak here in SoCal, so I did the next best thing and adopted this little guy! Still getting out once a week to the course until they all close. 

68240DE4-DD8B-4F94-B089-D98D6DF3705E.thumb.jpeg.baa9c8f753984305eff4cc65b3955753.jpeg

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

Haven’t been able to play as much golf during the outbreak here in SoCal, so I did the next best thing and adopted this little guy! Still getting out once a week to the course until they all close. 

68240DE4-DD8B-4F94-B089-D98D6DF3705E.thumb.jpeg.baa9c8f753984305eff4cc65b3955753.jpeg

Now there’s a Keeper!

Rick

Left Hand, 

I haven’t noticed a big a great many Snowbirds leaving yet but yes a lot of our Canadian neighbors are headed north. There were some rumors that food, gas and rest stops were closed and scared some of the Birds.
Golf courses are still operational with all the suggested social distances keep in place. Definitely weird but we’ll all get thru it.

I'll bet gas along 95 from FL to the frozen north got hiked even though local gas here has plummeted.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

5 hours ago, Rickp said:

Here most of the Birds or Flakes that own condos or houses are sticking but a lot of them have departed---- The hoarding is simply not being prepared and panic. Due to hurricanes etc we keep stocked up pretty well on canned stuff and bottled water year round and we do rotate out on the canned stuff. I can cook in case of power loss because I have a wood stove and several other cookers and I do know how to fire up an old fashioned charcoal grill with hickory wood. Actually have an old school charcoal grill still in the box for that purpose> I have so many tools I have an extra screwdriver and pair of pliers in the box to put it together with in case I need it. And as SOP at our house my wife keeps enough TP to stock a small village--- Of course like I alluded early I do have several phone books and a bunch of old Golfworks catalogs. Sometimes it can be handy to hoard

G

Got out to the course today; pretty much the same as everyone else is reporting.   Restaurant and snack bars shut down,  no rakes,  and cups installed upside down.  2 per cart was allowed. 

Only cars in the parking lot when I got there,   maybe 10 when I left.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Here most of the Birds or Flakes that own condos or houses are sticking but a lot of them have departed---- The hoarding is simply not being prepared and panic. Due to hurricanes etc we keep stocked up pretty well on canned stuff and bottled water year round and we do rotate out on the canned stuff. I can cook in case of power loss because I have a wood stove and several other cookers and I do know how to fire up an old fashioned charcoal grill with hickory wood. Actually have an old school charcoal grill still in the box for that purpose> I have so many tools I have an extra screwdriver and pair of pliers in the box to put it together with in case I need it. And as SOP at our house my wife keeps enough TP to stock a small village--- Of course like I alluded early I do have several phone books and a bunch of old Golfworks catalogs. Sometimes it can be handy to hoard

We don’t hoard but if SWMBO sees a sale on items we use she will definitely buy more. Because of that we are OK on TP for a few months but we do not have a stock of food products.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Guess we won't be for a while, our governor here in Ohio just announced a 'stay at home' mandate til April 6th. Don't think golf staff will qualify as essential.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

NYS just shut down all State Park golf courses, so my local track is closed. Some private places are still open though

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Got out to the course today; pretty much the same as everyone else is reporting.   Restaurant and snack bars shut down,  no rakes,  and cups installed upside down.  2 per cart was allowed. 

Only cars in the parking lot when I got there,   maybe 10 when I left.  

Where'd you play?

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

What a cute pup!

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

44 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Where'd you play?

Golden Horseshoe Green Course.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

Yes, luckily my course will stay open, although with the cups sticking up.

The bar and restaurant are sorta closed. You can call in your food or drink order, and they will bring it out to you. Normally there are water coolers on the course, but know there are cases of bottled water. But the gym is locked up, as well as the locker rooms. All tournaments and social events and yoga classes etc are canceled.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

I should have said that as poorly as I have been hitting my driver these last few weeks, I have taken this “social distancing” to a whole new level.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

most course are closed in my area, so no playing. Philadelphia, Pa. enforcing people to stay in home. Unless your job is hospital, foodstore, gas essential workers only outside of home, so NO GOLF!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Our governor (Oregon) just issued a "stay at home" order and closed a lot of places.  Golf courses were not included in the list of areas to shut down.  Social distancing must be observed, of course.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I was playing tomorrow with a tee time- but after seeing the idiots out today I've decided to stay indoors- this is more serious than these morons realise. Parties and mass gatherings the last 2 days means there will be thousands and thousands of covid-19 cases smothering our health service in the next 3-4 weeks! I am so annoyed at them, selfish selfish mofos that will cost other peoples lives!!

I expect our PM will enforce a lockdown tonight, he needs to as these people will be our downfall.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Our governor (Oregon) just issued a "stay at home" order and closed a lot of places.  Golf courses were not included in the list of areas to shut down.  Social distancing must be observed, of course.

Our Tuesday group has texts going back and forth now deciding if we’re going to play now that one of the Guys is self quarantine.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Just now, Rickp said:

Our Tuesday group has texts going back and forth now deciding if we’re going to play now that one of the Guys is self quarantine.

Yes, but that's a personal issue and certainly one that we should all be thinking about.  I was referring to a government order.  In Oregon, violation of her "stay at home" order is a class C misdemeanor (which carries up to 30 days in jail or $1250 fine).  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Yes, but that's a personal issue and certainly one that we should all be thinking about.  I was referring to a government order.  In Oregon, violation of her "stay at home" order is a class C misdemeanor (which carries up to 30 days in jail or $1250 fine).  

Whoa that’s serious.
Our courses are open with the restrictions we all know well by now including everyone using their own cart.

Rick

Left Hand,