TESTERS WANTED! ×

What is everyone doing during our self imposed quarantine?

Lots and lots of putting/bump and run on the rug by the front door.  If they ever make a golf course out of carpet, I'll be a +8 handicap.

:titelist-small: TSR2 10.0 Fujikura Ventus TR Black 5x

:titelist-small: TSR2+ 14.5 degree Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6s

:titelist-small: TSR2 18 degree Graphite Design Tour AD UB 6s

:titelist-small: T200 Utility Build 4iron Graphite Design Tour AD DI

:titelist-small: T100s 5-P Dynamic Gold TI X100 

:vokey-small: SM 9 50, 54, 58

:cameron-small: Super Select Golo 6

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

I purchased a net and hitting mat. I've been getting in a lot of swings at home. Since picking the game back up last summer I've got quite a bit of work to do to get my swing back in shape. It's starting to feel a lot more consistent. I've also been watching all of the TXG driver bracket and lots of Me and My Golf. Also, video games...

WITB

Driver: Ping G30 10.5 Stiff

Fairway wood: Titleist 917F2 16.5 Stiff 

Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 Steel Fiber i95 Stiff (5-PW)

Wedges: Vokey 52, 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1

23 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Looking at plans to build a hitting net in the yard... but I’ve been told I have a floor to replace... 🥺

Luckily floor to replace backwards spells......build the hitting net.   At least when i spell it it does  🧐

:titelist-small: TSR2 10.0 Fujikura Ventus TR Black 5x

:titelist-small: TSR2+ 14.5 degree Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6s

:titelist-small: TSR2 18 degree Graphite Design Tour AD UB 6s

:titelist-small: T200 Utility Build 4iron Graphite Design Tour AD DI

:titelist-small: T100s 5-P Dynamic Gold TI X100 

:vokey-small: SM 9 50, 54, 58

:cameron-small: Super Select Golo 6

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

With all our courses shut down, it's making things difficult.  And with most of the Tours Schedules being extended out, it has become rather difficult.  I've practiced some indoor putting, but just not the same.  Definitely want to be out...if not just to enjoy the nice weather. But now we're expecting rain for the next 4 days or so... So I do some exercises with my golf equipment to stay fit and strong.  But may be overdoing, so had to pull back a bit...Able to catch up on the Golf instructional videos now.  But can be overkill at times.

a. Ladies Flex/10-12 degrees loft/25"-27" (male equivalent)

b. Adjustable/Ladies Flex (male equivalent)

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

I wore real clothes today for the first time in a week and they fit so I have that going for me. Now my liver was next to me on the night stand this morning when I woke up so we could have a serious talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Today was a productive day outside. Rewired my doorbell on the front door, built a raised flower bed, constructed a stone base for my outdoor hitting bay and now building two bikes for my girls. Tomorrow I get to clean out my shed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

• 4 weeks later...

So some of you may know that I played guitar. I say "played" because about 4 years ago I sold my last guitar after nearly 25 years, countless electric, acoustic, classical, and even a few bass guitars, 5 or so bands (3 original material regularly gigging bands) etc, etc.

4 years ago was the last time I played a note. Kinda sad to just pack up years of hard work and talent like that but I did, and haven't really had any itch to play since. During the time I was playing in some semi-serious bands, I must have just burned myself out. Countless hours of practice, writing, practice.. more writing.. and when I got married and started down the family path, my desire to play just kind of vaporized. All that said, I love music and always will! It's in my soul and will never find a way out.

My daughter Kaylen recently asked if I would teach her to play the guitar. What's ironic is that you'd think this would be the perfect opportunity to re spark my interest to play again. Well not so much.

Figuring since we're stuck at home, and not wanting to deny her the experience if it's really what she wants to do, AND knowing the dedication required.. as a starter I bought this silly thing..

And holy crap is it just a joy to play. So much fun! There are some very simple chords for her to practice that allow me to teach her basic strumming without over complicating things.

I can play all my faves from Bob Marley, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, etc. And don't have to beat myself up with complicated scales, riffs, and fancy crap. It probably sounds lame.. but lame is the new cool in my life

0430201733.jpeg0430201733a.jpeg

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG