TESTERS WANTED! ×

Is your track still open?

Sluggo42

2 hours ago, DPattGolf said:

If ur courses are still closed by then I certainly hope that Deschutes County will have lifted its ban on short term rentals. Current ban extends to May 15th

Good to know.  I'll check later in May.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Nope..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Here in Michigan the courses are closed for the foreseeable future, the golfers here are not happy because of the way the governor handled it. And at this point it doesn't look good for us... I am hoping for June, but that may be a pipe dream....

Chris 

Far and Sure......

:callaway-small:          GBB Epic  11*             

:callaway-small:               GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small::             G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*,60*                                                         

:cleveland-small:         Huntington Beach Soft #4

:bridgestone-small:   Tour B RX

The northeast is carpet bombed with Covid 19.

The bluer an area looks on an electoral map, the brighter red it looks on a Covid 19 map.

It has nothing to do with politics, of course; it has to do with density of population.

I'm not kidding, it's body bag city over here.

My club is closed, course and club alike, but I have to be honest.

There's no way I'd play under these conditions.

At my age, I'm fine with dying in my sleep, but I'd rather not die on a ventilator.

I remember the big polio epidemic in the early fifties when I was a very young child. 

Seeing a picture of an iron lung, as they used in those days, used to keep me from sleeping at night.

At least I'm still sleeping OK, and I'm still getting outdoors to walk the dog.

So technically my exec where I recently joined the monthly membership closed just a week after joining..

But, it was agreed that paying members would retain full access to the course and the course would be meticulously maintained while closed. It's a community course so local residents with golf carts could use their own and outside members could walk.

Played yesterday and had the whole course in perfect condition to myself. Walked and carried my bag.. made me feel like I was 16 again.. but then was reminded this morning that I'm 41.. these hips don't lie..

0411201721.jpeg

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

All the courses in Thailand were closed down at the end of March, initially until 30th April. The daily count here is getting lower and lower, in our province for the last couple of days there have been no new cases. Hopefully come the end of this month some courses may re-open. (Wishful thinking).

Ping G400 MAX 9*, Ping G 3 Wood, TM Aeroburner 4 Hybrid, 4- PW Ping I200, Vokey SM6  50, 54, 58, Cameron & Crown M2 Mallet.

• 2 weeks later...

With Texas being one of the first states to loosen restrictions (right or wrong - I don't care for a debate), I think it's safe to say that there won't be anymore closures around me. Any that are currently closed, will probably be opening again soon.

On a related but different note, I get to try a new course on Sunday. It will be interesting to see how it goes as they have removed pins from all greens. It'll be a good experiment to see how many greens I can hit when I go for the middle because there's no flag to aim at. I think I'll also be interested in trying to set myself up with better angles than normal as I will want to see and have access to as much of the green as possible.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour